COVID-19 aka Coronavirus

Crux

49 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

Good lord . I read on CNN that he had apologised .I also read in the news that there will be an anti-asian sentiment after this . 

WORLD .....

Half-baked apology.

2 hours ago, horn said:

Half-baked apology.

Am surprised it's still up there . Am all for freedom of speech but it hasn't even been proven 100 %  that the virus originated from eating bats .

4 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Even parts of NY state are like Alabama.

Sadly it's happening all over the world, especially in rcapital cities.. 

Privileged people have absolutely no shame. 

On 5/13/2020 at 7:14 PM, Butter9 said:

Am surprised it's still up there . Am all for freedom of speech but it hasn't even been proven 100 %  that the virus originated from eating bats .

Would it make a difference if it originated from a chicken? 

3 hours ago, GOD said:

Would it make a difference if it originated from a chicken? 

No it wouldn't but when you say it comes from bat people will immediately go " EW" in disgust .

I mean in many fine Chinese restaurants they do serve bird' nest soup which is technically not a nest made out of twigs / leaves  but hardened saliva of the swiftlets ( bird ) . 

Guest eroticerotic
12 hours ago, Junior said:

would be cool if some peeps did the BA Expresss Yourself choreo with masks on 

hehe

15 hours ago, Junior said:

5 hours ago, LSD said:

I pray hard these people will get COVID-19 VERY SOON.

6 hours ago, LSD said:

Please never ever leave Wisconsin .

Ooooh Merkel and Macron will support President Ursula to create a EU financed fund for the economic Corona crisis. This is the best news ever. Now there's more support to fight those four countries still unable to accept that solidarity is the only way to recover. 

55 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Ooooh Merkel and Macron will support President Ursula to create a EU financed fund for the economic Corona crisis. This is the best news ever. Now there's more support to fight those four countries still unable to accept that solidarity is the only way to recover. 

Great

At last

2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

Sheer madness

So the FDA already said (upon his own previous remarks) about three weeks ago that it's dangerous and can cause strokes and he casually let it be known at some random press conference about something else that he's been taking it for the past two weeks, even though he's said to have repeatedly tested negative for the virus

There's no ending to the istrionics I guess. Poor crazy puppet

We have reopened about 80 % of our country. Inbound / Outbound flights are still banned till end of June .

Malls ( except gym and  cinema ) , Stores , restaurants as well as some offices have reopened . Schools remain close and students have to study online.

I went to the one of the malls for the first time in almost 3 months and everybody was wearing masks and face shields . All staffs at the malls

( in all stores ) are wearing masks and face shields as well as rubber gloves  . I was wearing mask and disposable rubber gloves and no one bat an eyelid .

Tables at restaurants have clear partitions

separating the diners . Even if you go together as a couple you will have to sit behind your own partition on the same table.

A table of 4 will only have 2 seats available as per social distancing guideline. Bars and clubs are still close until further notices .

Sales of alcohol are banned in restaurants ( available to take home only ).

When you go into a restaurants, stores , malls you must check in / out with QR codes and you can submit reviews of whether or not the promises are following the government's

health / safety guidelines .

This is the new normal here .

43 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Sounds good to me - other countries should follow suit but clearly that's not the aim for countries like the UK where I live! 

It's an odd thing to see . I couldn't even imagine it a few months ago .

I guess we have to adapt to this life until there is a vaccine .

Oh and some people now bring their own plates / cutlery to restaurants .

58 minutes ago, horn said:

Has DJ Station re-opened? :1251: 

The club ? No . Clubs and bars will be in the very last phase of lockdown easing ( as well as boxing arena - we got a super spreader from there ) .

Sales of alcohol is still prohibited in restaurants as well. You can only buy them in supermarkets , liquor stores .