"Future" thread

On 10/14/2019 at 10:25 AM, runa said:

My fav song on the album

Runa,  just like Heartbreak city -  I have grown to really like Future now !  Was not fussed on it before but it has somehow "clicked"  into place for me.  Now in my top 5 off Madame X.  

On 1/8/2020 at 9:38 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

Runa,  just like Heartbreak city -  I have grown to really like Future now !  Was not fussed on it before but it has somehow "clicked"  into place for me.  Now in my top 5 off Madame X.  

❤️❤️❤️ So glad you finally like it ! Such a gem, still my favorite on Madame X............ 😍

My top favorite parts of the song are the first verse, when Madonna goes “you ain’t woke!....come give life!” She sounds like a wise Jamaican witch who smokes dope. Lol The trumpets! Oh my god those trumpets give me life! These two aspects of the song were my favorite from the first listen. But surprisingly, I’ve also grown to really enjoy Quavo’s verse. 

Edited by Katypatra

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

My top favorite parts of the song are the first verse, when Madonna goes “you ain’t woke!....come give life!” She sounds like a wise Jamaican witch who smokes dope. Lol The trumpets! Oh my god those trumpets give me life! These two aspects of the song were my favorite from the first listen. But surprisingly, I’ve also grown to really enjoy Quavo’s verse. 

I totally agree with you! The trumpets make the song, I wish this song have received more attention! 

10 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Love the trumpets so much. 

3 hours ago, Profane said:

I need a studio version of the tour version in my life. I really like Future but the tour version is stunning and takes it from a 6/10 song to a 10/10. 

Yessss! The tour version is AMAZING!! We need it. Should’ve been the album version

7 hours ago, Master Dita said:

Yessss! The tour version is AMAZING!! We need it. Should’ve been the album version

10 hours ago, Profane said:

I need a studio version of the tour version in my life. I really like Future but the tour version is stunning and takes it from a 6/10 song to a 10/10. 

Yes - totally agree - I'm obsessed! 

Cant stop listening to the live versions now...LOVE!!!!