"Crave" thread

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

just so people don't spread things that aren't true.. she said probably 70% of the new album.. not that the show is only 70% new songs and 30%  older music

I was joking.. No spreading anything  🙄

17 minutes ago, Nikki said:

just so people don't spread things that aren't true.. she said probably 70% of the new album.. not that the show is only 70% new songs and 30%  older music

She actually said probably about 70% new music, but I could have missed a word and she may have about 70% of the new music or something.

Either way, I bet there's a lot of work to be done on the setlist still so I think it's too early to know

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Krystle (Alexis more like) you need to stop patrolling the corridors of MNation like a (unauthorised) school prefect. It's gonna start affecting your enjoyment of the whole era if you don't concentrate on appreciating what it means to YOU rather than a bunch of strangers.

This!!! Just stop attacking other people and focus on your own enjoyment. Just chill out and let others express their opinions!

55 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I know she did I felt so bad 

me too. she really sounded tired it was hard hard to understand her. she's working so hard and she's spoiling us with this new era.

This song is so beautiful. I think it might be a top five for me. And I haven’t said that about a song of hers since Confessions. 

4 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

I’m waiting for the disco stomper queens to request a 180bpm remix without Swae Lee because they’re so triggered by anything remotely “urban”.

tenor.gif

The first listen wasn't an immediate 'like' for me, however as with 'Medellin' and 'I Rise', the more I listened to it, the more its charms (and production) wormed through.  I am not too fussed on Swae Lee's vocals.  To my old man precious ears, it's that tone-deaf modern r'n'b vocal that has limited range and depth, however there are moments in the song where Madonna sounds raw and vulnerable, and I love it ("Ran so far to try to find..." etc)!!  Worth the trade off for a guest vocal.

image.png

image3.png

Love Crave. There’s a real delicacy with the music and lyrics that I can totally relate to right now.  At the same time, hearing it the first time was kind of strange in a way, as lyrically it sort of mirrors a conversation I had with someone a few weeks back. 

Its really a lovely song. Love everything so far. 

I've heard it three times so far... refreshing and strong - musically and lyrically this making the whole song stood out on its own. Production is tip top! Now every time i listen to the song in YouTube, I put it on repeat mode! 3 songs from Madame X offered different perspective and appeals and I like them all... looking forward to Madame X in June!

Just took a shower and (while shaving I mean craving) realized what a perfect gem of a pop song it is. I cannot wait for the rest of the album to unfold. I cannot believe that Eurovision is around the corner. Is she really gonna perform???

I’m loving that their are pre releases and she is giving each their due making me love the songs, her, the era and anticipate the masterpiece that will be Madame X