Jump to content

The "Future" thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, luizotaviobarros said:

You might be on to something. 

The end of Medellin sounds as if it was leading into something else during the fadeout

Yes, you can hear the beginning of the next song when "cha cha cha" fades out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Anton said:

I have no right to my opinion? I expressed my opinion, did not insult anyone, did not say anything bad. I said that it was unpleasant for me to listen to a song, because there is a lot of autotune in it. If you forbid someone to express your opinion - you are definitely not a fan of Madonna.

You can totally have an opinion, and dislike a song, but wishing for her performance that will be watched by 200 million people to be a failure, goes completely beyond that. Your opinion is irrelevant. It’s your wish that she fails that is the problem. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Anton said:

I have no right to my opinion? I expressed my opinion, did not insult anyone, did not say anything bad. I said that it was unpleasant for me to listen to a song, because there is a lot of autotune in it. If you forbid someone to express your opinion - you are definitely not a fan of Madonna.

You have the right to say your opinion. 

We have the right to tell you that your opinion is wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, headonfire said:

You can totally have an opinion, and dislike a song, but wishing for her performance that will be watched by 200 million people to be a failure, goes completely beyond that. Your opinion is irrelevant. It’s your wish that she fails that is the problem. 

Oh god no. English is not my native language. And I did not mean what you say. Sorry for not saying so. And I meant that maybe after a live performance I will change my opinion about the song. That's what I meant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Anton said:

I did not think that I would say this ... but it’s really unpleasant for me to listen to this song. She sounds annoying. I hope with live performance everything will be wrong

Just ban this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think some of you are misinterpreting the last part of what he said. I think he's hoping that what HE said about the song will be wrong when we see the performance, not that the performance will go wrong.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Anton said:

Oh god no. English is not my native language. And I did not mean what you say. Sorry for not saying so. And I meant that maybe after a live performance I will change my opinion about the song. That's what I meant.

We cross posted. Yes that's what I thought!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Anton said:

Oh god no. English is not my native language. And I did not mean what you say. Sorry for not saying so. And I meant that maybe after a live performance I will change my opinion about the song. That's what I meant.

Oh, sorry then. Completely misread what you meant then. Really sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it’s fire fire fire. My gosh queen delivers. They should had push this song sooner. I thought Medellín would be my summer song but no. Future will be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

I think some of you are misinterpreting the last part of what he said. I think he's hoping that what HE said about the song will be wrong when we see the performance, not that the performance will go wrong.

 

yes, thank you. 👏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

it’s fire fire fire. My gosh queen delivers. They should had push this song sooner. I thought Medellín would be my summer song but no. Future will be. 

Totally. Such a feel good song!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Definitely not a fan of this song. Actually I don’t mind the beat. I just don’t like M’s voice in it. It sounds so bizarre. Quavo  sounds amazing here! But M’s voice...maybe I’ll get used to it and love it later lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Future"
 

Mambo, Huncho

Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is learning from the past
Not everyone can come into the future
Not everyone that's here is gonna last, gonna last

Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is coming from the past
Not everyone can come into the future
Not everyone that's here is gonna last, gonna last

You ain't woke
Come here woke and
Hear the broken
Come give hope
Come give life
Only get one, so we gotta live it right
(Gotta live it right)

Come, make peace, uh
Come to pick an inspiration
Come complete you
Advise, positive vibes (Positive vibes)
Open your mind (Open your mind)
Open your eyes (Open your eyes)
Yeah (Yeah)

Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is learning from the past
Not everyone can come into the future
Not everyone that's here is gonna last, gonna last

Not everyone is coming to the future (No)
Not everyone is learning from the past (Past)
Not everyone can come into the future (To the future, nope)
Not everyone that's here is gonna last, gonna last (Last)

To the future
Past (Fast)
Future (Nope)
Last

I hope you know, know
My life is gold (Gold)
I drip that ice (Ice)
I see the signs (Signs)
Just free your mind (Free)
Welcome to the future, it's a culture ride (Ride)
Too much pain inside
It's an override
Yeah, yeah
You've been puttin' too much time tryin to survive (Tryin')
Don't like the person in your past, so you let 'em die
(Le-le-let your light shine) Yeah, yeah

Not everyone is coming to the future (No)
Not everyone is learning from the past (Past)
Not everyone can come into the future (To the future)
Not everyone that's here is gonna last, gonna last (Last)

Not everyone is coming to the future (To the future) (No)
Not everyone is learning from the past (From the past)
Not everyone can come into the future (To the future)
Not everyone that's here is gonna last, gonna last (Last)

Future
Past
Sparkle
Future

We can light up the dark
Everyone has a spark
Don't tell me to stop
'Cause you said so (Oh Yyah)
Your future is bright (Bright)
Just don't turn off the light (Lights)
Tell the sun not to shine (Bright)
'Cause you said so

Not everyone is coming to the future (No)
Not everyone is learning from the past (Past)
Not everyone can come into the future (To the future)
Not everyone that's here is gonna last, gonna last (Last)

To the future
From the past
To the future

It's the future where we come from, bein' stars
It's the future where we come from, bein' hard
It's the future where we come from, beat 'em all
It's the future where we come from, bein' boss
It's the future where you gotta pay the cost (The future)
It's the future where you come from, bein' lost (The future)
It's the future, crucifixion on a cross (Woo)
But you know that I'ma rise above it all, yeah
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We can light up the dark
Everyone has a spark
Don't tell me to stop
'Cause you said so (Oh Yyah)
Your future is bright (Bright)
Just don't turn off the light (Lights)
Tell the sun not to shine (Bright)
'Cause you said so

 

I’m crying 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This album is a manifesto for sure. Love her willingness to sing in different styles. I will never understand those so willing to dismiss her output after one listen (or previous output whenever there's a new album).

I don't listen to Madonna with a critical ear, but an Xstatic ear...and my life is better for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

it’s fire fire fire. My gosh queen delivers. They should had push this song sooner. I thought Medellín would be my summer song but no. Future will be. 

This song is so fucking HOOOOOOOOOT !! I mean WOW, just WOW !! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, boy skeffington said:

This album is a manifesto for sure. Love her willingness to sing in different styles. I will never understand those so willing to dismiss her output after one listen (or previous output whenever there's a new album).

I don't listen to Madonna with a critical ear, but an Xstatic ear...and my life is better for it. 

I was expecting to hate it since I dislike Quavo and reggae, but I don't. The power of Madonna 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, runa said:

This song is so fucking HOOOOOOOOOT !! I mean WOW, just WOW !! 

I know!!! Summer officially here. After 3 listens it’s already my favorite from Madame X and I really loved the others 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...