British Vogue June 2019

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Madonna is NOT vanilla 

Madonna is NOT "family-friendly" 

Madonna is NOT "easy"

Madonna is NOT "safe"

Madonna is NOT meant for your basic friends or your simple co-workers

Madonna is only for wise people who can understand her, who is always prepared to be smashed by her intelligence and rare talent. 

QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE. :bow:

Pin it. This is exactly the truth. She does it for her, not us, and that is why she is everything. Fuck the masses!

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/is-the-fight-against-ageism-madonnas-biggest-revolution-ever

This essay beautifully articulates the struggle against ageism she’s taken on, the hypocrisy she has to endure and the massive amounts of credit she is due.  Bravo!

48 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Gospel.

Preach. 🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

5 hours ago, robster said:

M Will be on the cover of the British Vogue in June, issue is out May 10th! Photography by Mert & Marcus

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/madonna-june-issue-british-vogue-2019

0ACF61BA-B03E-42E4-AADC-81C57FE1C738.jpeg

2F13F5E7-173D-41CF-9BF4-8FD070E7AE83.jpeg

E68CE082-96EB-4AB9-8F5E-96E99CB34FE1.jpeg

Omg this woman! She is just drop dead gorgeous as always. I love how she comes up with something new and fresh every time. Stunning!! ❤️❤️❤️✨✨👸🏼👸🏼💫💫

4 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Madonna is NOT vanilla 

Madonna is NOT "family-friendly" 

Madonna is NOT "easy"

Madonna is NOT "safe"

Madonna is NOT meant for your basic friends or your simple co-workers

Madonna is only for wise people who can understand her, who is always prepared to be smashed by her intelligence and rare talent. 

QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE. :bow:

So well said. Amen!!! 👸🏼👸🏼✨✨❤️❤️❤️💫

"At the end of the day, she’s putting her 60-year-old, scanty-clad ass on the line for future generations to experience less societal limits than she did once she passed the 40-year mark. Rather than pointing out her age, every person on social media - young or old - should be celebrating it, thanking Madonna for continuously going where no one else dares to go. Because while all of Madonna’s revolutions have gained her attention, it’s nothing compared to what she’s done for the rest of us." (Vogue UK, June 2019)

This is a wonderful message and there's so much truth in it!

Go beyond the surface and open your heart, people! Let's celebrate her while she's alive!

She is the best we've ever had and she's the best we will ever have! The one and only Madonna! 🤩😍🤩👏👏👏

Classy, elegant, divinely STUNNING Madonna - can't wait to buy that damn magazine next week

*setting calendar reminder on all devices to buy Vogue on the 10th complete with hundred exclamation points

14 minutes ago, Shedoeshair said:

o5vvxk.png

I-fucking-CONIC. I will keep saying it, she’s going all out in anything and everything. :inlove: 

This shoot and it's sophistication and class, makes me think of Sophia Loren. Both Italian women so beautiful....and both do it their way.  

IMG_1288.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

IMG_1291.JPG

19 minutes ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

"At the end of the day, she’s putting her 60-year-old, scanty-clad ass on the line for future generations to experience less societal limits than she did once she passed the 40-year mark. Rather than pointing out her age, every person on social media - young or old - should be celebrating it, thanking Madonna for continuously going where no one else dares to go. Because while all of Madonna’s revolutions have gained her attention, it’s nothing compared to what she’s done for the rest of us." (Vogue UK, June 2019)

This is a wonderful message and there's so much truth in it!

Go beyond the surface and open your heart, people! Let's celebrate her while she's alive!

She is the best we've ever had and she's the best we will ever have! The one and only Madonna! 🤩😍🤩👏👏👏

Yes. That's what makes me sad and angry. I feel like as a society, we only appreciate things when they are gone. Look what happened when MJ, Prince, David Bowie and George Michael died. All of the sudden radio started to play them, people talked about how much they liked their music, etc. Where were they when these icons were alive? Such hypocrisy. I dread the day Madonna is no longer with us for many reason but especially when all ass the kissing starts. All these people who criticized her will be crying fake tears.

9 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Yes. That's what makes me sad and angry. I feel like as a society, we only appreciate things when they are gone. Look what happened when MJ, Prince, David Bowie and George Michael died. All of the sudden radio started to play them, people talked about how much they liked their music, etc. Where were they when these icons were alive? Such hypocrisy. I dread the day Madonna is no longer with us for many reason but especially when all ass the kissing starts. All these people who criticized her will be crying fake tears.

Radio plays Madonna's OLD stuff just a much if not more than those artists you listed and she's still with us

Wow love what she said about her children and aging

she’s fully aware of the world around her doesn’t live in a delusional state like some other celebs 

wow , as candid as ever ! That's one of the time i'm truly interested in hearing about her children . Always enchanted by her intelligence