MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

13 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I think we’ll get three more IG posts tomorrow!

Maybe little teasers from the video/song! I don't think she ever released a new video without teasers

38 minutes ago, Jairo said:

This, but many of the Latin songs in every genre (Salsa, Vallenato, Merengue, and reggaeton) have disrespectful lyrics to women, so it's ridiculous to point Maluma as sexist just because of that, when you have plenty of songs daily on the radio and the media talking about the same topics.

38 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Maluma is an Alpha. Thank you next

Who fuckin’ cares! 

Bring on the new music and let’s start streaming to chart her!!!

3 hours ago, Mensch said:

I thought the same...

can you imagine a deluxe edition with a tarot deck of all her personas 

OMG I WANT THAT 😍

i don't care about charts but this will do between 500K and 800K the first day on spotify. I'm sure. That's huge for her.  If they add the song on Today Top Hits (hope so), it can do 1M.

1 hour ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I hope people can pronounce MEDELLÍN correctly. 

I actually  pronounced Medellin wrong to my Latina friend today, but she corrected me.:lol:

17 minutes ago, caba1 said:

i don't care about charts but this will do between 500K and 800K the first day on spotify. I'm sure. That's huge for her.  If they add the song on Today Top Hits (hope so), it can do 1M.

What’s the amount of streams to get her to top 10 in the usa?

Just now, datf said:

What’s the amount of streams to get her to top 10 in the usa?

this week's Hot 100 no.,1 "Old town Road" got 143 million US streams.

last December's Hot 100 no .1"Thank U next" got 93.8 million US streams.

if Medelline got 50 million US streams, I think it could debut in the top 10 on HOt 100

Just now, Magician said:

Pinch me I’m in shock at the vast improvement in promo and the actual orchestrated effort to make this SMASH!

I know I can't believe people knows what is happening just by walking on the streets

10 minutes ago, iamme said:

They literally took this exact post from Stevvy (massive Mariah stan) a poster on UkMIX and ATRL who said this exact same thing. All just speculation and no basis for anything. 

22 minutes ago, Magician said:

Pinch me I’m in shock at the vast improvement in promo and the actual orchestrated effort to make this SMASH!

Totally agree. Everything is on point and seems very well planned. The fact nothing leaked is also a very good news because she can follow exactly what she had in mind for the promo. 

26 minutes ago, Magician said:

I am so impressed with the quality of the visuals!!! the rollout to date, MTV involvement!!! OMG! 🤞the rollout goes until the end as her team has it planed.