MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

Sorry but that is her worst cover. It looks like those awful blurry pictures she posts on instagram. And wait till that back cover where she is grabbing her pussy sees the light. ๐Ÿ’€

A nightmare, literally a nightmare

Just now, caba1 said:

Sorry but that is her worst cover. And wait till that back cover where she is grabbing her pussy sees the light. ๐Ÿ’€

so you have no taste. good to know.

1 minute ago, caba1 said:

Sorry but that is her worst cover. And wait till that back cover where she is grabbing her pussy sees the light. ๐Ÿ’€

It's ok to be wrong. (but that doesnt mean you have taste)

Edited by kubi

Just now, caba1 said:

According to you, but for me its great, among her best covers. Its like a fusion of AL and ROL ๐Ÿ™‚ย covers

1 minute ago, caba1 said:

Sorry but, Its my fave since Confessions.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Candy said:

it doesn't work here (Germany) ๐Ÿ˜ž

It does. Once you pre-saved it from that umusic link, it shows up in your โ€œmeine Mediathekโ€ in Apple Musicย 

10403226-1688-4D68-BCD3-83855E143AC3.jpeg

Just now, elijah said:

According to you, but for me its great, among her best covers. Its like a fusion of AL and ROL ๐Ÿ™‚ย covers

But this album is like 90% Mirwais so of course it will be the fucking worst ever according to you. Please, stay away from it. This is not your era and just move on.ย