M14

12 hours ago, peter said:

Exactly. That was never confirmed ... it was all fan conjecture and wild speculation. 

In reality, what we got was the Met Gala performance, and it included an excerpt of “Beautiful Game.” And then, on her birthday, they released an official video documenting that Met Gala performance. At no time did she or a label issue a statement that the album would be released even in a particular quarter of 2018. So, although I empathize with the disappointment, the fan theories that “her album was delayed because of _______” are not really based in any fact. Perhaps there was some change of strategy behind the scenes, but that is not known for certain. It’sfan fiction at this point. 

you're right. i'm just happy she's still making music at this point and seems passionate about it. i'd rather she take her time and get things right. it's not like she's sitting around doing nothing. she's obviously working on it. she's earned our patience after all these years!

5 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

I doubt it has anything to do with today’s Apple event. They’ll introduce their new streaming service, but knowing them, it won’t go live for another 6 months. 

just in time she finishes editing her secret long form

I don't think anything has been delayed.. The article in the Portuguese press said that. 

"The producers sent to the Sintra City Council an application to use the  Quinta Nova da Assunção on 12 October 2018 and requested the reservation between 15 and 20 of this month for the purpose of recording a videoclip." 

I looks like their following their original plan/schedules so far..  🤔

2 minutes ago, runa said:

There are still people believing something is happening with apple ?? :rotfl:

And when proven wrong, they will be furious like they have got rashes all over their legs, and they blame Madonna for creating their own stupid fiction. :zombie:

3 hours ago, Kilt said:

An Indian summer is a period of unseasonably warm, dry weather that sometimes occurs in autumn in the Northern Hemisphere. Indian summers are common in North America, Europe and Asia. The US National Weather Service defines this as weather conditions that are sunny and clear with above average temperatures, occurring September to November. 

Although the exact origins of the term are uncertain, it was perhaps so-called because it was first noted in regions inhabited by Native Americans ("Indians"), or because the Native Americans first described it to Europeans, or it had been based on the warm and hazy conditions in autumn when Native Americans hunted.

3 hours ago, trickyricky said:

The discovery of the sea route to India is the description sometimes used in Europe and lamong le Portuguese for the first recorded trip made directly from Europe to India via the Atlantic Ocean

3 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

an Indian Summer is a well known term used throughout the Western hemisphere to describe unseasonable, summer-like weather in the fall. It's a very image-based term. Used a ton in media. 

:shock: :thumbsup:

I live in a county where 365 days are summer therefore "Indian summer" or not, doesn't make a difference to me.

23 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

I doubt it has anything to do with today’s Apple event. They’ll introduce their new streaming service, but knowing them, it won’t go live for another 6 months. 

No M mentioned.

Hollywood celebrities are likely to trek to Apple's home to greet the debut of a revamped Apple TV digital storefront. Apple has commissioned programming from A-list names such as Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Oprah Winfrey and Steven Spielberg.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/apple-invites-hollywood-to-silicon-valley-in-television-push-11378806

11 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

She can't decide? I love Both!! But I'm loving the dark hair the most(if that's what she's asking on lol). 

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

she means cant decide what year to release album 2019 or 2020 , the facial expression says it all

:lol:

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

Nothing was ever confirmed by anyone. Wishful thinking. You can dig up all the old threads. End of 2018 was always speculation / expectation. Madonna or her team NEVER said she was releasing the album in 2018.

She said herself in December 2017: "I'm coming back to you, next year!" (it could be anything, but it was nothing).

She posted herself in May 2018: #comingsoon ... 

Vogue magazine (which is not a rubbish tabloid) mentioned the album coming at the end of 2018.

We are not so stupid... 😄

23 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

She said herself in December 2017: "I'm coming back to you, next year!" (it could be anything, but it was nothing).

Vogue magazine (which is not a rubbish tabloid) mentioned the album coming at the end of 2018.

i don't think this is the first time she's hyped a specific calendar year and then not released the album or announced a tour until the following year. didn't this also happen in 2011 and/or 2014?

Edited by bardo

6 minutes ago, bardo said:

i don't think this is the first time she's hyped a specific calendar year and then not released the album or announced a tour until the following year. didn't this also happen in 2011 and/or 2014?

I don't remember so many "soon"s in her career. 😃

35 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

This!

23 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

#Secretproject says hi 😉

It didn't matter so much... It was not about music. She can say #soon everyday when it's about another project, MDNA Skin or whatever. No one really cares that much, everyone loves M for the music, even her most devoted fans, including myself. 

1 hour ago, Supernatural said:

It feels like this is the first time she's worked at her own pace in a long time, which I'm excited about, however long the wait. With each album release her fans get so impatient so fast.

i blame the leaks but to be fair its just because we know nothing of the sound of her new music ! i just want a taste ! a five second snippet would be great but noo madonna is punishing us for rebel heart leaks lol

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I think she's producing something quite special. I'm not expecting it to smash, but seems to be filming various videos for some sort of documentary or for follow up singles.  I'm betting she's going straight into tour rehearsals after the album is released.  Can't wait!

2 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Am I the only one who still hopes that she will have another hit like Hung Up?

no i want that too and the song that she previewed that robster looped on soundcloud sounded like it could just be that hit and i hope thats the single 

1 minute ago, Amelia said:

I think she's producing something quite special. I'm not expecting it to smash, but seems to be filming various videos for some sort of documentary or for follow up singles.  I'm betting she's going straight into tour rehearsals after the album is released.  Can't wait!

straight into making a movie lol