M14

14 minutes ago, humanracin said:

BREAKING NEWS:
Madonna is building an Asylum in Malawi.

"I wanted to build a safe haven for all my madonnanation fans who have lost their minds over the last year, Madonna promises that the Asylum will be coming #soon"

This is the best post to ever be posted on MNation 

3 hours ago, peppermint said:

Thanks, I said to myself, what the heck no risk no glory, if he ignores my message, so be it, it's completely understandable, but Aaron is such a sweet guy! he always takes the time! so he confirmed. I think he gets how impatient we are.

Aaron is one of the nicest people inside Madonna’s circle. He followed me on Instagram (he follows a lot of M fans) and he’s always liking my pictures and being a nice person. I really like him and he loves Madonna and understands what an honor it is to be that close in her circle.

1 minute ago, tresdrole said:

Aaron is one of the nicest people inside Madonna’s circle. He followed me on Instagram (he follows a lot of M fans) and he’s always liking my pictures and being a nice person. I really like him and he loves Madonna and understands what an honor it is to be that close in her circle.

and he got the best abs ever 😃

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
25 minutes ago, runa said:

How was the Apple launch event, everyone? Did I miss something important? I was away for a few days... tell me ! :tigger:

They partnered with Oprah.  I never believe Madonna was going to be part of the new launch for Apple TV.   She's a musician, not into television, so it makes no sense for her to be part of it.

Side question: who is this Aaron people speak of?  Sorry I don't keep up with those Madonna follow, etc. on social media. 

56 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Agreed 100% @tresdrole and @CalinB it was a pleasure to share 😘

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

BREAKING NEWS:

"I wanted to build a safe haven for all my madonnanation fans who have lost their minds over the last year, Madonna promises that the Asylum will be coming #soon"

She is going to name it Fuzzy Dream House

Have you guys seen this? It sounds so tabloidish. 

I’m surprised El Pais ran this story. 

https://www.google.com.br/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiQkrvE9qDhAhUgJrkGHYjpCYwQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Felpais.com%2Felpais%2F2019%2F03%2F26%2Finenglish%2F1553599346_526692.html&psig=AOvVaw3h-eI0WRfRGOXjG3sFnL_n&ust=1553728149018032

Madonna’s farewell from Portugal turns sour over row involving a horse

The pop icon could not get permission to allow the animal inside a 19th-century palace for a music video shoot, and has since accused the Portuguese of being ungrateful

Javier Martín del Barrio26 MAR 2019 - 11:32 BRT

Madonna on a horse in a photo posted on her Instagram account.

Madonna is at the center of a fresh controversy in Portugal, just as she is set to leave the country. The singer has accused the Portuguese of being ungrateful, an accusation that they have thrown right back at her. And the culprit behind this latest row? A horse, which was not allowed inside a palace for a music video.

Madonna, who has been living in Portugal since 2017, was set to film a video for the song “Indian Summer” in the Quinta Nova de Assunção palace in Sintra, a resort city near Lisbon.

The pop star’s attitude has incensed Portuguese authorities, who have reminded her of all the things they’ve done for her during her stay

Last week however, Sintra City Hall said the pop star could use the palace from March 15 to 20 but could not let a horse inside. The decision reportedly left her outraged.

In the script for the music video, Madonna was meant to pose next to the animal on the ground. But local authorities said a horse would threaten the safety of the building, given its wooden floor sits upon wooden beams and is “unstable, which prevents it from being used for activities that cause vibrations.”

Madonna called her agent to complain about what was happening. “My Queen, I am doing everything I can. I have called many people and sent various messages. Unfortunately the man who makes the decision is not available, but he will be,” he replied, according to messages revealed by the Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manhã.

Annoyed, Madonna responded that she didn’t have to wait and would film somewhere else. “I’ve already given a lot to this country and when I ask for a simple favor, one which will present Portugal to the world, the answer I get is negative,” she told her agent, adding: “This is your fault. You convinced me to come live here.”

It emerged in February that Madonna would be leaving Portugal in the next few months, to move to New York. A fleet of cars carrying suitcases was recently seen leaving the four-star Palacio Ramalhete hotel in Lisbon, where the singer has been staying for the last year.

The pop star’s attitude has incensed Portuguese authorities, who have reminded her of all the things they have done for her during her stay in the country. For example, Lisbon City Hall gave Madonna a reduced price on a parking spot; the soccer club S.L. Benfica welcomed her son so that he could practice regardless of his level; the international school Lycée Français Charles Lepierre accepted the singer’s twin girls even though there was a waiting list; and the Portuguese government fast-tracked her residency.

If the horse is really important to her vision, maybe she should consider filming it at another location and integrating it in post production..

It would likely be a little more costly(and it could delay things). But I definitely don't want Madonna to compromise her vision.

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

BREAKING NEWS:

:lmao:

27 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

“My Queen, I am doing everything I can. I have called many people and sent various messages. Unfortunately the man who makes the decision is not available, but he will be,”

27 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

“I’ve already given a lot to this country and when I ask for a simple favor, one which will present Portugal to the world, the answer I get is negative,” she told her agent, adding: “This is your fault. You convinced me to come live here.”

Do we have to believe to this? 😄

Is she really pissed off over a horse issue? I doubt it, she seems to me like the kind of person with a tough skin. I do not picture her as being that entitled and up her own ass. Anyways, I agree that this thread is just all over the place. Is she still filming? Is Mike Dean still with the record's finishing touches? Have there been any exec listening parties? Any tour date rumors? Any new instagram filters she claims to be the result of mdna skin? Anything? 

5 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

Is she really pissed off over a horse issue? I doubt it, she seems to me like the kind of person with a tough skin. I do not picture her as being that entitled and up her own ass. Anyways, I agree that this thread is just all over the place. Is she still filming? Is Mike Dean still with the record's finishing touches? Have there been any exec listening parties? Any tour date rumors? Any new instagram filters she claims to be the result of mdna skin? Anything? 

Nada 🙄

Not new at all. But watch this. I never understood what she said but I saw it and it clicked she says maluma 

This was in August 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmv46GKh1Lu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1o25ggp07zx3f

27 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

so we know that this is just BS, but.. up her own ass for in November of LAST YEAR requesting a horse to be in a historic castle for a music video? for asking if they can keep their promise when they change their mind last minute after all arrangements are made? sigh, how dare she

I thought M fans were smarter than believe gossip.

21 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

descarga (1).jpg

47 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Not new at all. But watch this. I never understood what she said but I saw it and it clicked she says maluma 

This was in August 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmv46GKh1Lu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1o25ggp07zx3f

More importantly Lenny is talking to her about Jean Baptiste MOndino in that video

2 hours ago, Amelia said:

They partnered with Oprah.  I never believe Madonna was going to be part of the new launch for Apple TV.   She's a musician, not into television, so it makes no sense for her to be part of it.

Side question: who is this Aaron people speak of?  Sorry I don't keep up with those Madonna follow, etc. on social media. 

Aaron Henriksen - He is an amazing guy and a friend . He is M's personal Make up Artist - Amazing Guy!

I am surprised that she never went to Italy to live there. I hope she does it one day, seems like a place that could inspire to her write some good europop songs 😎

New York is cancelled and fired after making her to write bitch im madonna.

2 hours ago, caba1 said:

I am surprised that she never went to Italy to live there. I hope she does it one day, seems like a place that could inspire to her write some good europop songs 😎

New York is cancelled and fired after making her to write bitch im madonna.