M14

6 hours ago, Luard said:

The way she been teasing us is so annoying, all start almost one year and half. She should be silent about it or just start with the tease few months ago.

If the album dont live to the fans expectations it will feel so anticlimatic.

I have loved every tease. I'd rather have teasers than nothing at all to tie us over. 

43 minutes ago, peppermint said:

If anyone cares Benfica won 2-0 #soon.

Cool, now i need a video of Mercy playing piano and video of twins shouting and dancing and i can start my week.

5 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I have loved every tease. I'd rather have teasers than nothing at all to tie us over. 

Basically we have nothing at all.  Just a few selfies  and apple photo. This is not tease. 

8 hours ago, Marcello77 said:

I hope the Madonna-Maluma song sounds like this song "Corazon" plus  Indian or Potuguese Mid-tempo sounds....

Ditto! Loves! ❤️❤️❤️👒

4 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Basically we have nothing at all.  Just a few selfies  and apple photo. This is not tease. 

And video teasers too. I love it all. I hope she does more teasing this week. I'll take anything. Go Madonna  💫💫👒👒🌷🌷❤️

Wasn't this album supposed to drop last May after The Met Gala? And then last August around the time of her 60th?

It's just hilarious at this point...

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

In some people minds...

Exactly. That was never confirmed ... it was all fan conjecture and wild speculation. 

In reality, what we got was the Met Gala performance, and it included an excerpt of “Beautiful Game.” And then, on her birthday, they released an official video documenting that Met Gala performance. At no time did she or a label issue a statement that the album would be released even in a particular quarter of 2018. So, although I empathize with the disappointment, the fan theories that “her album was delayed because of _______” are not really based in any fact. Perhaps there was some change of strategy behind the scenes, but that is not known for certain. It’sfan fiction at this point. 

2 minutes ago, peter said:

Exactly. That was never confirmed ... it was all fan conjecture and wild speculation. 

In reality, what we got was the Met Gala performance, and it included an excerpt of “Beautiful Game.” And then, on her birthday, they released an official video documenting that Met Gala performance. At no time did she or a label issue a statement that the album would be released even in a particular quarter of 2018. So, although I empathize with the disappointment, the fan theories that “her album was delayed because of _______” are not really based in any fact. Perhaps there was some change of strategy behind the scenes, but that is not known for certain. It’sfan fiction at this point. 

thank you .....

1 hour ago, Samo said:

Wasn't this album supposed to drop last May after The Met Gala? And then last August around the time of her 60th?

It's just hilarious at this point...

hmm suspect

anywho, she will most likely stick with traditional promo - no surprise drops, no out of the box ideas, all centered around this eurovision, then tour.

There were 15 tracks on the mixing whiteboard last year & then she recorded a song with Maluma last month so probably around 16 in total. 

1. Killers

2. Extreme Occident

3. Dark Ballet

4. I Don't Search, I Find

5. God Control

6. Batuka

7. Funana

8. Medellin

9. Future

10. I Live

11. Crazy

12. Faz Gostoso (Ft Anitta)

13. Loca

14. Back That Up

15. Come Alive

16. Indian Summer (Ft Maluma)

Guest eroticerotic
2 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

What was Britney not supposed to do, does anyone remember?

be angry at people invading her privacy because she's a famous entertainer.

(that was sad to witness btw; tmz really wanted her to commit suicide with their coverage)

3 hours ago, Luard said:

😂😂😂😂

She really knows how to kill the excitement.

If anything it's a whining fan like you that kills any excitement. You are on my ignore / block list now. I would expect someone with a Bowie avatar to have at least some intelligence...no apparently. 

11 hours ago, Marcello77 said:

I hope the Madonna-Maluma song sounds like this song "Corazon" plus  Indian or Potuguese Mid-tempo sounds....

Im afraid it will sound just like this. Same melody. Different lyrics.

56 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

There were 15 tracks on the mixing whiteboard last year & then she recorded a song with Maluma last month so probably around 16 in total. 

1. Killers

2. Extreme Occident

3. Dark Ballet

5. God Control

6. Batuka

7. Funana

8. Medellin

9. Future

10. I Live

11. Crazy

13. Loca

14. Back That Up

15. Come Alive

Yesterday's news.

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

1. Killers

2. Extreme Occident

3. Dark Ballet

5. God Control

6. Batuka

7. Funana

8. Medellin

9. Future

10. I Live

11. Crazy

13. Loca

14. Back That Up

15. Come Alive

Medellin has got to be the Maluma track though. It’s his birthplace after all.

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

1. Killers

2. Extreme Occident

3. Dark Ballet

5. God Control

6. Batuka

7. Funana

8. Medellin

9. Future

10. I Live

11. Crazy

13. Loca

14. Back That Up

15. Come Alive

Thank god this is not the real list and just her decoy track list.🙈 (Minus Indian summer), Madonna does nothing by mistake. 

Indian Summer, the title, is so good imo. if it's true, it seems like the song can draw monstrous streamings in india as well as latin america. considering that youtube in india is huge, i think Indian Summer is a good title. i know it is all up to music not a title. lets pray

oh i just found that there is a marriage called 'Indian Summer Wedding'. yesterday an insider said that the video has a wedding theme. what a coincidence.

Anything without the following words will be 100% OK with me:
"love", "bitch", "fuzzy", "dream", "fuzzy dream", "waiting", "anticipating", "hesitating" "Like a + ???"

jokes aside, I like Indian summer both as a song title or even as an album name