M14 updates 3

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Actually one of my least favourite looks. She looks so hard and cold. Really unapproachable. Glad we’re moving towards a more feminine style...

hard and cold you mean Madonna the queen of the universe look. 

Just now, shelita-buffet said:

I'm shocked! I think this is one of her greatest looks from this decade!

I agree with you.. sexy, sweet, daring, strong, etc..in 1 word: Madonna 🙂

So, Mariah just released a buzz single today and is releasing the first single on Oct 5 with the album launching later this year ( late November I guess).

Anyway, just looking at her schedule, like I have been saying if M doesn’t drop info this month until Sep 30, I don’t think that she will announce and drop the first single so close in October and album in November.

Damn I don’t really wanna wait until March again, why does she pick that month always is uneventful.

47 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

So, Mariah just released a buzz single today and is releasing the first single on Oct 5 with the album launching later this year ( late November I guess).

Anyway, just looking at her schedule, like I have been saying if M doesn’t drop info this month until Sep 30, I don’t think that she will announce and drop the first single so close in October and album in November.

Damn I don’t really wanna wait until March again, why does she pick that month always is uneventful.

You just gave one of the answers.

Id like to hear her reasoning if she is waiting till next year to release it. I dont understand sitting on an album if its done. Its frustrating

I want the album yesterday as much as anyone but I don't getting angry or disappointed in her for not sticking to a release schedule that she never even confirmed. All these timelines and deadlines are made up by everyone but her. It was only in Jan that it was absolutely confirmed she was working on an album. Go check out the album genesis timeline threads and it's nearly always almost exactly one year from the time it's officially confirmed she's working on an album until the time that we have it in our hot, impatient little hands....lol. I think way too much significance is being placed on the BG snippet premiering in the Met performance. Honestly, it's kinda shitty that some are trying to turn that little bone she threw us in the midst of her creation process for the album into a negative thing. It was just something that was fresh in her mind that she felt would fit the performance. Nothing more nothing less. If it ends up being a single later then so be it. That was never to be the start of the roll out of the album though. She had only been working on it 4 months at that point! Going by her "normal" timeline, if it comes out any time before Q1 '19 then it's arrival should be considered "early". 

Everything @Kurt420 said above is completely accurate.

I’ve been letting my iPod run a lot lately without skipping or choosing different selections — and it’s cycled through lots of live tracks. It struck me how grateful Madonna was. She said THANK YOU a lot to her fans during her little speeches. So the idea that she is somehow ungrateful or “taking her fans for granted” is “fake news.” Madonna always follows her artistic instincts during the creative process, then considers the fans when she is ready to share her work. And, as Kurt said, the disappointment some feel is due to uncorroborated theories. Yes, the thirst from fans for her new music is real, but that shouldn’t translate into anger at her when she is just working on her timeline. The only thing that is slightly frustrating or misleading is her saying “soon” when we really don’t know if that is six months or a year — or next Friday. But we’ll be so happy when it finally happens.

After hearing OneRepublic’s “Connection” for the millionth time (I actually like it and think it’s catchy, but those commercials are on every ten seconds — and I don’t even watch much television), I was reminded that another fan suggested she needed a synergistic marketing opportunity, just like OneRepublic, Apple, and Jeep. And it struck me that there’s always a slight chance that could be part of the “seemingly” delayed timing ... Perhaps Guy Oseary worked some marketing deal... That would be one reason she might not follow *only* her own schedule. She would have to conform to the ad campaign timelines for whatever product or movie, etc., her song might be linked to. Just a thought!

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

I want the album yesterday as much as anyone but I don't getting angry or disappointed in her for not sticking to a release schedule that she never even confirmed. All these timelines and deadlines are made up by everyone but her. It was only in Jan that it was absolutely confirmed she was working on an album. Go check out the album genesis timeline threads and it's nearly always almost exactly one year from the time it's officially confirmed she's working on an album until the time that we have it in our hot, impatient little hands....lol. I think way too much significance is being placed on the BG snippet premiering in the Met performance. Honestly, it's kinda shitty that some are trying to turn that little bone she threw us in the midst of her creation process for the album into a negative thing. It was just something that was fresh in her mind that she felt would fit the performance. Nothing more nothing less. If it ends up being a single later then so be it. That was never to be the start of the roll out of the album though. She had only been working on it 4 months at that point! Going by her "normal" timeline, if it comes out any time before Q1 '19 then it's arrival should be considered "early". 

Didnt she start working in nr 14 in last september though?

I still believe she has been working on the album since before January, like September last year. she is obviously being very secretive this time around and only admitted to being in the studio at all after she was photographed by paparazzi. 

After the songs leaking before Christmas last time, I doubt she would leave a chance it could happen again. 

Having said that, I can really feel everyone’s  pain and frustration at the moment, so my advice is to go out and have as much sex as possible, it’s what madonna would do. 

Every day this week corresponds with the same day of the whole year before last Sunday’s Rosh Hashana. So for example, today is Friday, so today everyone has a chance to correct their tikkun from all of the Fridays of the past year. This lasts until next Wednesday.

Madonna is not going to reveal anything until all of this is over. She is doing a lot of studying, praying and meditating right now. She might post some things on Instagram here and there, but it won’t be anything of substance by the end of next week, after Yom Kippur. 

Then it’ll be a whole new year! A new start! A new era! It is basically a new year in the Kabbalostic calendar. Expect Madonna to get busy with work! 

27 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Every day this week corresponds with the same day of the whole year before last Sunday’s Rosh Hashana. So for example, today is Friday, so today everyone has a chance to correct their tikkun from all of the Fridays of the past year. This lasts until next Wednesday.

Madonna is not going to reveal anything until all of this is over. She is doing a lot of studying, praying and meditating right now. She might post some things on Instagram here and there, but it won’t be anything of substance by the end of next week, after Yom Kippur. 

Then it’ll be a whole new year! A new start! A new era! It is basically a new year in the Kabbalostic calendar. Expect Madonna to get busy with work! 

I dont unterstand a thing. So when? 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Girl Bye

shes drinking rose on snapchat with the twins

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

latest?cb=20131116170851

11 hours ago, Andra said:

I'm happy to wait a bit. I mean once we have the album and the tour is over we're gonna get the post album depression cause we know we'll have to wait at least 3 years for new music...soo...this waiting and anticipating right before the era starts is nice.

Let’s deal with that when we get to it. It’s been long enough since Rebel Heart so I’m ready, bring on the new era.

On 9/3/2018 at 9:57 PM, Confessit said:

I hope she does the Xfactor to perform the lead single  it would be immaculate promotion here in the UK and could have the ability to bag her a first UK number one in 10 years.

And it looks like the album won’t be dropping until November so would be perfect timing for it.

she doesn't like these shows

26 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Its the year of the irrelevant washed up divas (Kylie, Janet, Mimi).  Madonna knows this so shes waiting till 2019 to release with the rest of the relevant people. Obviously.

Why don't you go hate in a random pop forum instead of coming to a M site to drag others?

17 minutes ago, #lovemadonna said:

Why don't you go hate in a random pop forum instead of coming to a M site to drag others?

1. It was sarcasm

2. Literally everyone on this site drags others. Just go to the Pop Princess forum and see for yourself. 

3. I have almost every single album by each one of those divas including dvds and physical singles. So I can say what i want about them. 

4. I didnt "come here to drag others". I came here for Madonna news and to discuss her (which i did in my post).

5. The only person I'm under obligation to not drag is Madonna everyone else is fair game on this site.