Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

I expect the video to be very Sorry interlude with Madonna and world leaders appearing. 

the NKM tour video alone would be so powerful as a real music video

Actually really like "Beautiful Game" as the title for the lead single. From the clip at the MetGala I feel like it could be one of my favorite recent lead singles. I've listened to that clip a bunch of times.

Wtf are some of you saying that she has more fans in Italy than in the US? Are you for real? Do you realize that she's the most successful solo artist of all time on the Billboard charts only behind the Beatles? 

She has struggled due to her age and the super competitive nature of the market, but in the last 13 years 3 out of her 4 lead singles still hit the Top10 on the Hot100.

1 hour ago, Marco said:

I’ve seen quite a handful of fans bitching about Mirwais on social media platforms and claiming they’re “not here for another American Life”. The lead single hasn’t even been dropped and there are people already discontent. Oh well, I trust Madonna and I’m sure we’re in for a treat. 🙏🏼

To be honest, I ve seen some negativity from friends, who has been longtime fans and weren't crazy about AL (me included), but here the negativity is non existent (or not manifested). As a whole I can say Mirwais is not disliked, he could be regarded as "divisive" at best. While he has collaborated with M on some songs which were not met with huge acclaim like most of AL the album, DAD (it was disliked at the time), he is also responsible for Music (which was a huge hit), Paradise (acclaimed by practically everyone), DTM (huge hit), Future Lovers (haven't heard anyone disliking it), LIWB etc. So for me it could go either way. It could be amazing or not that great.

38 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

can u imagine a spiritual 2018 followup to impressive instant or paradise ugh my heart

I’m thinking the album is going to be more spiritual than political. 

3 hours ago, roma said:

I feel like a kid again. Turned on the radio first thing which l hardly ever do and Madonna's Instagram post made the 8 am news ....that's a good way to start a Friday and a new era. 

it made the radio here too in Johannesburg South Africa

3 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I’m thinking the album is going to be more spiritual than political. 

Ding, ding. 

I absolutely agree. She seems to be more reflective of herself and her legacy than at any other point in her career since maybe ROL. I just have a feeling we're going to be getting a very reflective, introspective record. Mirwais brought that out of her on Music and AL so I have no reason to believe he won't do so again. 

At least that's what I'm hoping for anyway. 

And this may be an unpopular opinion, but I would take her working with Mirwais again over William Orbit ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. 

48 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

And this may be an unpopular opinion, but I would take her working with Mirwais again over William Orbit ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. 

this may be an unpopular opinion, but I would take her working with Leonard again over William Orbit and Mirwais ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, but it aint happening so I pray M/M collaboration is in the veins of Paradise, DTM, FL and LIWB.

I d like the new album to be a huge success ala ROL and to be a huge reminder who is the queen and that there is only one queen:

tumblr_p8hii2Vk081rnb39bo3_250.gif

1 hour ago, elijah said:

this may be an unpopular opinion, but I would take her working with Leonard again over William Orbit and Mirwais ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, but it aint happening so I pray M/M collaboration is in the veins of Paradise, DTM, FL and LIWB.

I d like the new album to be a huge success ala ROL and to be a huge reminder who is the queen and that there is only one queen:

tumblr_p8hii2Vk081rnb39bo3_250.gif

This gif is EVERYTHING.

1 hour ago, iasonas said:

Wtf are some of you saying that she has more fans in Italy than in the US? Are you for real? Do you realize that she's the most successful solo artist of all time on the Billboard charts only behind the Beatles? 

She has struggled due to her age and the super competitive nature of the market, but in the last 13 years 3 out of her 4 lead singles still hit the Top10 on the Hot100.

Typical dollhouse trolling. 

32 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I'm fucking SICK of not being able to hear this new song. 

I'm vomiting in the corner to be honest and shaking rather violently too 

She posted a picture of that shoot around february 22nd, the same time she also posted pictures in that MET Gala related outfit. They must have filmed both an MDNA skin commercial and that other project around the same period. And since the other look is somewhat the same as the MET Gala look where she performed the new single, I'm 99,9% sure the shoot was for something new music related, either a photospread or more likely, a music video, since we know that was filmed!

7 minutes ago, robster said:

She posted a picture of that shoot around february 22nd, the same time she also posted pictures in that MET Gala related outfit. They must have filmed both an MDNA skin commercial and that other project around the same period. And since the other look is somewhat the same as the MET Gala look where she performed the new single, I'm 99,9% sure the shoot was for something new music related, either a photospread or more likely, a music video, since we know that was filmed!

Good point!!!

It was very clear since that photoshoot day, it was about MDNA Skin. But as @robster pointed out,  there's 2 different unreleased Steven Klein photoshoots.

Hopefully, she wouldn't spend the money paying Klein just for an ad when he clearly needs to join her videography asap! 

If Beautiful Game is indeed the lead single, I'm glad that it isn't trend-chasing and its highly unlikely to have a rap feature.

However, the snippet sounds like a 'Track 9 on an album, never performed live' kind of song to me - I think the production is incredibly basic and the rest doesn't sound lead single worthy whatsoever. I'm praying that either the production is completely different on the release, or that it isn't the lead.

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed that her recent live performances (Express Yourself, Human Nature at Women's March, Open Your Heart at Leo's Charity thing, Like a Prayer at MET) have all had remade instrumentals/drum beats? I assume whoever is in charge just puts a drum loop on the whole track. It's a very cheap, easy and watered down version of her reinventing her songs I suppose.

Example

This may be the case for Beautiful Game. One can hope!

GURL bye ... i can't with her trolling us with this MDNA skin shit in the midst of teasing us with "Beautiful Game"... I WILL BUY THE CHROME CLAY MASK ONCE THIS SINGLE GETS RELEASED, I PROMISE MOM 

Image result for please crying gif

6 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

GURL bye ... i can't with her trolling us with this MDNA skin shit in the midst of teasing us with "Beautiful Game"... I WILL BUY THE CHROME CLAY MASK ONCE THIS SINGLE GETS RELEASED, I PROMISE MOM 

Image result for please crying gif

Yes we ll have Beautiful game to listen and perfect skin 

image.png