Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

1 minute ago, elijah said:

So its not ready yet? 🙂

My source said he has heard it and was replying in general to my question. With the proper context it's clear it's completed, IMO

Just now, Stephen said:

My source said he has heard it and was replying in general to my question. With the proper context it's clear it's completed, IMO

❤️❤️❤️ Hope soon is soon, like tomorrow :).

Sooooo excited! :tigger: Just release the damn song (or album) already...

Not necessarily but judging by the response to it, she'll release it in the comings days or weeks.

Could be an album track, a standalone single, the rest is all speculation but at least we have confirmation for a release soon enough.

Can anyone comment on the nature of the song? Is it a dance track? A ballad? Has anyone heard rumblings about it?

I’m really hoping what she performed at the Met Gala was a slowed down version or something... not really single material. SO excited. 

Wouldn't be surprised if what we heard at the Met Gala was either the bridge or a stripped down version of the chorus or something.... M is full of surprises..... tomorrow is also THREE MONTHS away from her birthday..... it would be a great day to release a single..... we'd be three months out from an album release ......... just sayin

3 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if what we heard at the Met Gala was either the bridge or a stripped down version of the chorus or something.... M is full of surprises..... tomorrow is also THREE MONTHS away from her birthday..... it would be a great day to release a single..... we'd be three months out from an album release ......... just sayin

Cvj3QSKVIAEOHl8.jpg:large

3 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

It might feature Nicki Minaj 

I am of the opinion Madonna will feature on Minajs new album Queen which is great to warm up the streaming sites and be a huge moment for her before she launches her new era.

Personally I think that’s the video when shot with Klein the other week was for Minajs lead single for her album.

4 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

If she releases tomorrow, her single would benefit from a full week of sales, streaming and airplay (if there's gonna be :chuckle:) for the best debut in the US. It would be a smart move for once...

Honestly, do you believe she will chart in USA? :chuckle:

Her fan base in whole USA is smaller than in Italy.

Guest eroticerotic
11 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I am of the opinion Madonna will feature on Minajs new album Queen which is great to warm up the streaming sites and be a huge moment for her before she launches her new era.

Personally I think that’s the video when shot with Klein the other week was for Minajs lead single for her album.

Makes sense since her album name is queen

6 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Honestly, do you believe she will chart in USA? :chuckle:

Her fan base in whole USA is smaller than in Italy.

OMG the chart brigade is going to ruin yet another Madonna experience. 

"OMG SHE DIDN'T CHART I HATE ALL OF IT WAAAAA" 

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Consider my panties wet! She is coming HARD!!! Mirwais on board, he always delivers, and to think she might have a music video for it in th bag already directed by Steven Klein then we are about to be in for a treat. Question now remains.... WHEN!? Tomorrow, next week, the week after. Within a month FOR SURE!!!

I think she's gonna go for full proper shock surprise release this time, to avoid any chance of leaks what so ever. On her terms this time around! YAS

from the clip of Beautiful Lie...i just get abrasive...like AL production.

hope i'm way way WAY off. i want a bangin dance record for summer.

24 minutes ago, Confessit said:

could be..

Beautiful Game being the first single gives me serious American Life vibes. And it’s all I need from Madonna right now. Angry first single. If she uses Minaj, let’s hope she does it smartly instead of a rap in the middle of the song... that is so cliche. Can’t wait!!!! 

8 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

from the clip of Beautiful Lie...i just get abrasive...like AL production.

hope i'm way way WAY off. i want a bangin dance record for summer.

Even if you don't like the single I'm sure the album will have something for everyone