Madonna working on new music - cont.

The performance at the MET was nothing short of brilliant.  Madge at her best 🙂  However the snippet of the new song was truly the weakest point.  Between her masterpiece and Cohen's classic it worked well as a link but I want a fuckin' anthem as a new song!

11 minutes ago, runa said:

he takes the  $$ 

You’re saying it and the sad part is that it’s true 😏

there are more songwriters involve that we don't know yet.

In march, she said she was with brilliant songwriterS. In plural. We only know about Starrah.  I don't you but i wish one of them is Ryan Tedder. I was just listening Counting Stars. What an amazing song and album 3846532185.png sadly, his songs for Rebel Heart never saw the light

23 minutes ago, caba1 said:

there are more songwriters involve that we don't know yet.

In march, she said she was with brilliant songwriterS. In plural. We only know about Starrah.  I don't you but i wish one of them is Ryan Tedder. I was just listening Counting Stars. What an amazing song and album 3846532185.png sadly, his songs for Rebel Heart never saw the light

Wasnt Hold Tight one of them? Or did he just do the final production?

12 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Wasnt Hold Tight one of them? Or did he just do the final production?

that was just a rumour because a lot of people found it similar to Baby Don't Lie by Gwen Stefani. Hold Tight was written with Diplo but Madonna finished it alone. She produced the song all by herself.

Ryan Tedder told in a interview that his songs never leaked. They were working together when the leaks started.

http://www.younghollywood.com/news/ryan-tedder-steps-up-security-after-madonna-leak.html

2 minutes ago, DanM said:

I’m sorry to say that but God save us from Ryan Tedder. I need experimental music!

that is the producer's work. We are talking about songwriters...

Probably discussed somewhere, but... will Nicki Minaj have a new track featuring M on her new album? What she said at the Met Gala didn't make a lot of sense- they have a secret that will be out soon, or something to that effect. Maybe M sings part of '"Secret" on one of her tracks. 😉

2 hours ago, HolidayGuy said:

Probably discussed somewhere, but... will Nicki Minaj have a new track featuring M on her new album? What she said at the Met Gala didn't make a lot of sense- they have a secret that will be out soon, or something to that effect. Maybe M sings part of '"Secret" on one of her tracks. 😉

Yes that’s what we think, but of course, anything is possible. But like Nicki said, soon! Her album is coming out soon! Titled Queen! Madonna hasn’t even announced anything yet. So yes, everything points to Madonna being featured on Nicki’s album this time. Not the other way around. 

4 hours ago, loowee said:

What if the song Queen from the Rebel Heart session ended up on Nicki Minaj's album? That'd be such a kii :rotfl:

Just to have fun with the meltdown that would create here, I think I want it to happen. :rotfl:

I'm always mega excited when Madonna starts teasing new music, and I prepare to be slayed although that doesn't always happen to full effect, but this time it feels different. It feels like Madonna''s about to have one of those moments of her career... LAP, Ray of Light, Confessions... something earth-shifting. Am I just dreaming???

19 minutes ago, Nikki said:

wtf? why would you want a guy who makes generic top 40 trash? i really dont get some M fans. 

Didn't we say the same thing in 2014 when she started working with Avicii? and then Avicii Heart became one of her most loved tracks?

Why look down on all Top 40 music? Isn't it where Madonna's foundation was built on? Are we expecting some obscure Bjork-like record? Ryan Tedder can write some pretty and catchy melodies just like Avicii. The biggest problem with her recent albums is the absence of a strong producer. What we need is some top notched production which I hope Mirwais can deliver! 

6 hours ago, loowee said:

What if the song Queen from the Rebel Heart session ended up on Nicki Minaj's album? That'd be such a kii :rotfl:

Omg!! Is that the surprise Nicki was talking about? 😂😂😂 Thsts why Madonna was standing there like, “yyyeaa, something like that” expression on her face 🙈😂

9 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Who? Serious question.

Ryan Tedder. Vocalist of One Republic

Here some songs written (and produced) by him:

11 hours ago, loowee said:

Didn't we say the same thing in 2014 when she started working with Avicii? and then Avicii Heart became one of her most loved tracks?

Why look down on all Top 40 music? Isn't it where Madonna's foundation was built on? Are we expecting some obscure Bjork-like record? Ryan Tedder can write some pretty and catchy melodies just like Avicii. The biggest problem with her recent albums is the absence of a strong producer. What we need is some top notched production which I hope Mirwais can deliver! 

THANK YOU. Those "generic" arguments get on my nerves, i swear. Since when are we following some irrelevant indie pretencious artist? jesus...

The really good news is that there is no leak!! (yet)

I'm curious to know if she's aware of all the hype this 1 min of her new song did on her fan base in this "private event"!! 

41 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

The really good news is that there is no leak!! (yet)

I'm curious to know if she's aware of all the hype this 1 min of her new song did on her fan base in this "private event"!! 

She reads MNation. Didn’t you know?😉

34 minutes ago, the-queen said:

She reads MNation. Didn’t you know?😉

ah! I've already knew during the rebel heart era but never knew if it was a rumor