2016 American Presidential Thread

Amazing news! :clap: :clap:

Do you remember the morons who kept saying "The FBI is going to indict Hillary very SOON" :lmao:

well this election is US version of Brexit.

I most def. agree. No DOUBT if Trump wins and esp if he picks a major right wing lunatic running mate watch for the brightest blue states have similar 'votes' to try to secede from the US! lol. Same possible thing if Hillary wins. TEXAS will be outta the US by late 2017! lol

Guest Mauro

I most def. agree. No DOUBT if Trump wins and esp if he picks a major right wing lunatic running mate watch for the brightest blue states have similar 'votes' to try to secede from the US! lol. Same possible thing if Hillary wins. TEXAS will be outta the US by late 2017! lol

Right, the US is going to have another Civil War. :lmao:

Actually I wouldn't be shocked if Texas tries to leave the US if Hillary wins. I doubt it would happen but I could see a push for it.

I have no doubt if Trump wins though its going to be an ugly ass moment in our history. I think the chaos at Bush's inauguration will pale in comparison to what Trump's will turn into. You will probably have white supremacist groups showing up in their garb loud and proud. Match that up against the protestors that you know will be there. Basically you have a recipe for a total disaster. Not to mention how rude and unruly the crowd itself will be. I will cringe at the thought of how vile they will be when Obama walks out.

Now like I said when I went to Obama's the crowd did boo when well known republicans walked out, but there was a light heartedness to it. We were laughing about it and joking about it. You saw no real anger on anyone's face or in anyone's attitude because at the root of it all we were a bunch of people there filled with joy and "hope" and love.

Trump supporters? They are so angry ass sons of bitches. They are going to be up on their high horse thinking America is going to turn vast majority white again, and a Trump win is going to make that venom come out like we have never seen it before.

It really scares the shit out of me.

clinton.jpeg

AP4502928499401-540x360.jpg

Hillarydancing.gif

giphy.gif

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She so rarely lets loose.

Anyway, Comey's FBI report does have some ammo for the GOP to use (she was caught lying about classification markers), but honestly, much like Benghazi - there is no smoking gun here and that's what people will vote on. The one plus about having a scandal-scarred candidate like Hillary is that you can throw shit at her until Election Day and it won't change how people feel about her. Those who love her will continue to love her, those who don't will continue to say she's the second coming of Satan.

I am often fascinated by how the Hillary-hating public on the right and left continue to write her demise yet here we are some 25 years into her public persona and she's only getting more powerful. I admire her tenacity and endurance, even if she is far from a perfect candidate (and I am not sure one exists). I already know she's going to make mistakes as President, and she'll probably make a few bad calls that I won't like either. But she's light years ahead of Trump in the competency department.

Guest Mauro

2yW927I.gif

The GOP now wants another investigation and Paul Ryan wants to bring Comey up on charges. :lmao: You have to remember that they were counting on there conspiracy theories being validated in the emails. They weren't. It's the Ken Starr investigation all over again. They swore that investigation would result in the Clinton body count and Vince Foster murder being proven. All that was discovered was a blow job. They were forced to turn that into the worst thing ever conceivable or they'd have nothing. "He did it in the room where Reagan never took off his jacket," they cried. Think of the children! Turned out they had more skeletons in their closet than Bill.

Onto Trump's 700 lawsuits and pending investigations.

Guest Pud Whacker

:# Okay. Unless you're a die-hard loon Hillary fan and vote Dem NO matter what, how is this gonna help her w/ swing voters, independents, people on the fence, Bernie supporters etc...A bit confused how some are tingly over what happened today w/out looking at things objectively in every way that isn't that hard lol. I def. want do NOT want a Republican under any circumstances ever again but am being realistic.

They don't understand that. They sheep along with ANY dem candidate.