2016 American Presidential Thread

Who is 'female' or even 'male' lol though that's running this year? We have two slimy narcissistic monsters- one is a rambling dysregulated orange squinty eyed lunatic and one is a super masculine monotone robot in a pant suit w/ what appears to be t*ts and a p*$$y (at least that's what her configuration shows)

The good old New York Post. :madgemanson:

I love how republicans are so angry at Trump right now because he is hardly going after Clinton and the email thing, at all.

So many newscasters after his speech in Ohio today were in total shock and said it was probably his most incoherent, unhinged, all over the place speech yet, where he barely even took time to attack Hillary and spent more time attacking another journalist. :lmao:

It cracks me up how some republicans keep WAITING for Trump to suddenly act Presidential, but it just isn't happening. They have been hoping for this for months now and he is just getting more loony instead.

Guest Mauro

Who is 'female' or even 'male' lol though that's running this year? We have two slimy narcissistic monsters- one is a rambling dysregulated orange squinty eyed lunatic and one is a super masculine monotone robot in a pant suit w/ what appears to be t*ts and a p*$$y (at least that's what her configuration shows)

How is Hillary a narcissist?

Meanwhile Trump is showering praise on Saddam Hussein, tweeting pictures of Disney coloring books, and has two lawsuits looming over his head.

Fabulous.

People equating Trump and Clinton need a punch in the mouth. Get real.

Ai Papi Si., on 07 Jul 2016 - 10:09 AM, said:

People equating Trump and Clinton need a punch in the mouth. Get real.

:clap:

And these are the worst kinds of people. Bernie supporters who are so butt hurt that he lost that they are voting for Trump. Cognitive dissonance is real folks!

Guest Pud Whacker

What is?

On July 7. 2016. Can you really stand behind one of these morons?!!!

It's been a good joke but are people really taking this seriously?!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I mean look above me. That one is always trying to convince us that she is a good person who has people's needs at heart! :rotfl:

Guest Mauro

I mean look above me. That one is always trying to convince us that she is a good person who has people's needs at heart! :rotfl:

i_love_vladimir_putin_classic_round_stic

The good old New York Post. :madgemanson:

I love how republicans are so angry at Trump right now because he is hardly going after Clinton and the email thing, at all.

So many newscasters after his speech in Ohio today were in total shock and said it was probably his most incoherent, unhinged, all over the place speech yet, where he barely even took time to attack Hillary and spent more time attacking another journalist. :lmao:

It cracks me up how some republicans keep WAITING for Trump to suddenly act Presidential, but it just isn't happening. They have been hoping for this for months now and he is just getting more loony instead.

I STILL say and have been saying like...for a year/since he announced, he's major buddies w/ Bill and Hill and their daughters are or were (prob. still are) BFFS! lol I actually believe Ted Cruz and Marco they he *insisted he's truly a raging NYC liberal con man etc etc..! lol And all the endless other conservatives who said from day one he was an 'operative' for the Clintons and doesn't really want this- just 'winning' but the publicity even more. When I say winning I say more of the primaries and to take Jeb!, Marco and the rest of em down along w/ the party.

As bad/flawed as both candidates are if Trump REALLY wanted this he should be 20+ ahead of her now! If Chrispy Kreme or the like got the nom. (as much as I loathe him) the man would verbally decimate Hillary on a daily basis to the core just over the e-mail thing alone! and prob. make a very convincing, brutal, articulate argument. The fact Trump is 'not truly going there' and still going after CNN, the press and praising Hussein lmao reeks from calculation- not really insanity. Word is almost NO one reputable or any 'rising stars' in the GOP wants be his VP! LOL

Guest Pud Whacker

Are we back to attacking each other instead of debating opinions?

of course.

its easier to attack an aging pop star for "cultural appropriation" than it is to look at ones own community failures.

and i'm addressing "the gays" here.

And also the fact he kept mentioning the f'king tweet 'star controversy' saying he wishes he left it up (again along w/ the bashing the press once again and spending next to no time on the issues or anything w/ substance etc..)..I mean HOW is this man truly trying to WIN? lol!

Guest Pud Whacker

And also the fact he kept mentioning the f'king tweet 'star controversy' saying he wishes he left it up (again along w/ the bashing the press once again and spending next to no time on the issues or anything w/ substance etc..)..I mean HOW is this man truly trying to WIN? lol!

as a spectator who compared his potency to madonna 1985 and got laughed at and told he would never make it this far, look where we are today!!! HES THE CANDIDATE!!!

i specifically said, attacking him is like throwing gasoline onto a fire, he will just get bigger.

and that other one, OMG.

just as heinous. if not more. doesnt she have murder under her belt?

Guest Mauro

as a spectator who compared his potency to madonna 1985 and got laughed at and told he would never make it this far, look where we are today!!! HES THE CANDIDATE!!!

i specifically said, attacking him is like throwing gasoline onto a fire, he will just get bigger.

and that other one, OMG.

just as heinous. if not more. doesnt she have murder under her belt?

:newspaper:

I am obviously not at fan of Hillary the person but obviously agree w/ what her policies would be especially on a social level. As robotic and non stimulating as she at least she and her team are wasting NO time going after Trump in a very coherent, specific ways along w/ talking about specific issues. The only thing Hillary has on her side now is some time. Most Americans attention span is 20 seconds so the fact there's 4 months until the election...not saying it's gonna be easy but she has time. Long as he keeps acting crazy...and possibly crazier and focusing on ANYthing but policy, the issues (but instead on tweets, cheap shots, and sleaze/ garbage etc..)which I'm predicting may happen she has a shot to win by default! lol Esp if he picks a Chris Christie or Fig Newton (an equally sleazy, corrupt, tired 73 year old white man lol) as running mates.