Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

I think it's just hard to rank the tours because what are the criteria? Are we talking about the artistry/theatricality, or is it about the concert energy? S&S was one of her most energetic tours and the audience reactions were one of her best. Yes it's not a very artistic show but as a stadium concert it was one of her best.

Exactly, Madonnas all about artistic value and S&S was her least-lacking.....so that's why I'd say it ranks so low....

Ironically it's got a box-office tally she will never beat.

There was a short article of a dancer saying the atmosphere this time round is very good and fun. I guess he was the bad apple that brought negative vibes so I wouldn't be surprised he is the source of that bullshit article and probably is bitter.

I don't think so. I always felt that he was one of the closest to Madonna on the last tour. If he was the one giving bad vibes on MDNAT Madonna wouldn't have him come back for the RH promo tour...

Too bad he's not sticking around this time, I could've sworn I saw him on the teasers, he was one of my favorites :shy:

Its old MDNA footage, you can see some of the old dancers like Drew Dollaz and Vibez in the footage. Some idiot is also posting pics of M rehearsing Gang Bang and trying to claim that its for RH Tour

you have a link to that? thank you :)

According to the Illuminatrix guy at Madonnatribe: Dont´Tell Me, Like a virgin/Inside Out, Body Shop/la vie en rose and Holiday rehearsals was leaked today in MP3

According to the Illuminatrix guy at Madonnatribe: Dont´Tell Me, Like a virgin/Inside Out, Body Shop/la vie en rose and Holiday rehearsals was leaked today in MP3

Really?!?! Where?

Who would want to hear the tour versions without seeing the accompanying performances?! Crazy to me and once again let's hope she ramps up her security. I hope she keeps sending hackers to jail.

Um, I want to hear them and I see nothing wrong with someone providing a low quality recording of the tour rehearsals. Nobody in the world is going to not go to the concert because someone provides a snippet of the rehearsals.