I Just Love Everything About This: Confessions Tour 2006

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

starts with Future Lovers/I Feel Love and goes into Get Together then Like a Virgin. it began a two hour love affair with the audience that didnt end!!! It reminds a lot of Virgin and Who's That Girl Tour in that regard. Starts with and takes you on love ride!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

It was amazing, though I hated the slow acoustic part with that tuneless Isaac singer. :scared:

my friend Val, that i went to many shows with and we went to London together to see it!!! hated that too!!! I LOVE THAT PART!!! i would always entertain the troops during that part. bend over the barricades and wave to madonna and isaac!!! :rotfl:

val would also laugh EVERY TIME at the gangbanging speech before Live To Tell!!! she was like, What is this?!!! and she would say it every time as if it was the first time she was hearing it. she was like this is a madonna show there arent gang bangers here. :rotfl:

2920kzq.png

Val and I reenacting Isaac in London!!! thats my jacket she wrapped around her head for the turban. :lol:

heres the video, its embedded on the blog.

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/11/val-and-pud-paradise-not-for-me-take-1.html

i miss london, i miss The Fons!!! i miss the Confessions Tour!!!

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/09/happy-birthday-pud-whacker.html <--- performing Dress You Up for the people waiting on The Tube!!! :rotfl:

Forever :inlove: with Confessions

A truly perfect tour for a magnificent album

Start to bottom

And she looked amazing, fresh, natural and so strong, full of energy

Redefining working a stage at age 48 while looking flawless and sweatless while doing it

Her close ups in DW alone are breathtaking

Also, her vocals for this tour are on a par with her finest of her career

DWT, RIT and parts of MDNA

Love the pics Pud, so fit

I remember the video of you on the Tube train dancing up a storm

Guest Pud Whacker

A truly perfect tour for a magnificent album

Start to bottom

And she looked amazing, fresh, natural and so strong, full of energy

Redefining working a stage at age 48 while looking flawless and sweatless while doing it

Her close ups in DW alone are breathtaking

Also, her vocals for this tour are on a par with her finest of her career

DWT, RIT and parts of MDNA

Love the pics Pud, so fit

I remember the video of you on the Tube train dancing up a storm

the hung up one? i was trying to find that on youtube!!! then i had go fetch those others.

my friend Val, that i went to many shows with and we went to London together to see it!!! hated that too!!! I LOVE THAT PART!!! i would always entertain the troops during that part. bend over the barricades and wave to madonna and isaac!!! :rotfl:

val would also laugh EVERY TIME at the gangbanging speech before Live To Tell!!! she was like, What is this?!!! and she would say it every time as if it was the first time she was hearing it. she was like this is a madonna show there arent gang bangers here. :rotfl:

2920kzq.png

Val and I reenacting Isaac in London!!! thats my jacket she wrapped around her head for the turban. :lol:

heres the video, its embedded on the blog.

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/11/val-and-pud-paradise-not-for-me-take-1.html

i miss london, i miss The Fons!!! i miss the Confessions Tour!!!

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/09/happy-birthday-pud-whacker.html <--- performing Dress You Up for the people waiting on The Tube!!! :rotfl:

Forever :inlove: with Confessions

:wow: :wow:

I love her voice 2001-2006

Magic

On DWT she looked understandably gaunt and tired but that probably remains her very best vocal moment of her career

People always overlook how she went from giving birth to Rocco to promoting her Music album overnight

On CT she had the face, the body AND the voice :wow:

Let's just start with this:

tumblr_m4sgi0jYxB1qheldwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6flu5teN31qlgr6qo1_500.gif

Best opening by any artist. EVER.

Perfections Tour was amazing on so many levels. Wonderful setlist and costumes, LIke a Virgin-Jump performance and what Pud said: FL, Get Together as well. The whole equestrian theme was on point. Music Inferno? :dramatic:

She looked amazing. :wow:

And this was all about M. I can't:

s3y.gif

Guest ditaluver

What a magical era!!! I can't even describe how incredible it all was!!!

Front row opening night was amazing and being with great friends made it even better!

Will always have a special in my heart. I lived in Paris at that time and I went to see her three nights. It was so exciting! Every night was absolutly amazing. She's such an awsome performer!!! A beast on the stage...

The 1st night, When she sang LAV on the bull, I was so near, I almost could touch her. Will always remember this... :laugh:

Guest Rocco Papa

I'll never forget during the Spring of 2006 when the tour first started. I saw a fan video of the Erotica/You Thrill Me performance and I was STUNNED!! I didn't expect her to do that song ever again, let alone do it the way she did! It was AMAZING!! I didn't even know about the Erotica demo before that and it began my love affair with that album/era!!!

Even to this day, Erotica and Confessions are my top 2 favorite Madonna albums!!!

It was amazing. I went to her birthday show at Wembley and was right in front of the catwalk.

The atmosphere was electric .

omg this is so weird.. i remember seeing a video of Pud singing an evita song (i think?) on the tube. i can't believe its 10 years ago. BUT i could be confusing him with another fan I saw in the flesh singing evita in the big gare du nord station in paris.

anyway slightly off topic

i love the fans :lmao:

the confessions tour is amazing :) i also saw her birthday show @ wembley arena but people around me didn't seem too interested. loved the amsterdam show :)

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONFESSIONS. to everything from the album, the tour the outtakes the disco balls, the colors, the merchandise, the candids HER HAIR specially when she had it straight and her bangs flipped. LOL I could go on and on.

:Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball:

Although most of the fans and gp say that her peak was in 1989/1990 (Like A Prayer/ I'm Breathless/ BAT) and other claim it was Ray Of Light era, I think this was her peak in every sense, her legacy at this point is CEMENTED and she is like saying: I can do better (part of M that I like best) and she does + she just had biggest ww hit in her career.

I couldnt find it!!! :cries:

Oh what a shame, I loved it

It was the reproduction of the choreo for one of the best segments of the video

Fat Lady Gets Up and Does Her Thing :wow:

58772951_13baf73d71_o.jpg

Let's just start with this:

tumblr_m4sgi0jYxB1qheldwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6flu5teN31qlgr6qo1_500.gif

Best opening by any artist. EVER.

Perfections Tour was amazing on so many levels. Wonderful setlist and costumes, LIke a Virgin-Jump performance and what Pud said: FL, Get Together as well. The whole equestrian theme was on point. Music Inferno? :dramatic:

She looked amazing. :wow:

s3y.gif

I remember when I saw a glimpse of this on the then newly born YT :wow:

439366.jpg

Amazing

Just listened to Confessions in the car and at work this week. Fabulous on all levels.

Somewhere in the RH Tour threads, someone was saying she should stick to acoustic guitar and no electric guitar ... but I love the version of RoL we got on this tour, even though it was a guitar number for her. The guys' choreography was awesome, and I liked Stuart's remix of RoL. (No, it can't replace the original, but it still was very good, like almost all of Stuart's arrangements on this tour.)

Love your Paradise re-creation, Pud! :)

Saw this tour in NYC -- my first time as part of an NYC crowd for a Madonna concert. The energy was amazing.

s3y.gif

THIS MOMENT! And the climax at the end of the catwalk, the release of the balloons...

:wow:

You Thrill Me was monumental.

THRILLING. In every way. One of my (many) highlights from this tour.

As Ai Papi says, this is otherwise known as The Perfections Tour.

Enough said. :wow::clap:

Haha! Yes, I was going to say, "There's a reason we refer to it as 'Perfections' around here..." JUST.PERFECT. [/Ariake]