Madonna w/ Niki Haris

GOD

I just miss her singing "Like a Prayer" perfectly.

I sometimes wish she would have done the singing on "Living For Love" because it would feel like a nice throwback to "Like a Prayer" in more ways than it already is. Her voice is missed.

I may be ignorant on what happened between her and M however that singing is definitely missed on tour.

:newspaper:

I've always loved Nicki. Her harmonies on the live performance of rain at the girlie show are incredible. She has awesome stage presence. I never paid attention to Donna sorry not sorry.

And I love her figure. I hate that people call her fat. She was THICK. There's a difference. Great balance with her and Donna though and she brung a certain spunk that Donna never brung during live performances.

Her Adlibs are also appreciated during countless upbeat numbers.

She was entertaining- and there's no doubt the Madonna-Niki-Donna team was the best in term of chemistry. And notice that the background singers' roles in the show diminished greatly after Niki's exit.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love the new Nicki but Kiley can go now. You hardly hear her and when you do she's of pitch and people think it's M. The Grammys was the most obvious and the 2nd verse/chorus at the Brits.

I LOVED the lady at Live 8, for the life of me I can't remember her name. She sings in the same choir as Annie (LFL vocalist)

Nikki was basically the wind beneath Madonna's wings. Evidently, Nikki's brilliant vocals and her well documented creative output catapulted Madonna into superstardom. That's just too hard for some to come to terms with. Madonna would have not achieved half of what she did without her. #FACT

And don't you forget it.

I love the new Nicki but Kiley can go now. You hardly hear her and when you do she's of pitch and people think it's M. The Grammys was the most obvious and the 2nd verse/chorus at the Brits.

I LOVED the lady at Live 8, for the life of me I can't remember her name. She sings in the same choir as Annie (LFL vocalist)

Lisa Fisher, she's a legend!

I just miss her singing "Like a Prayer" perfectly.

I sometimes wish she would have done the singing on "Living For Love" because it would feel like a nice throwback to "Like a Prayer" in more ways than it already is. Her voice is missed.

I may be ignorant on what happened between her and M however that singing is definitely missed on tour.

:newspaper:

Yes, Nikki would have been so great on this tour during LFL....

I find it so hysterically funny that Siedah & Donna did not get along.... :rotfl:

How do u not get along with Donna Delory :lol:

"Dont get in any cab fights on your way home"

MadonnaTruth_134Pyxurz.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

Lisa Fisher, she's a legend!

Yesssss! Thanks Acko!!!!! She's amazing! Her with Chaka. Flawless

"Dont get in any cab fights on your way home"

It's "Don't get in any cat fights on your way home" not "Dont get in any cab fights on your way home"

hahah ok all these years I thought they were fighting in cabs !

It was translated wrong as I can remember.

Merci a Thunder Bay

How do you guys even notice the background singers Madonna has now? #noshade :lol:

you can only see them if your seat is almost behind the stage

I don't know the name of other back singer, only this Annie wonderful woman who sings LFL with Madonna and is so incredible. She's the first one that gets notice in my brain.

She was entertaining- and there's no doubt the Madonna-Niki-Donna team was the best in term of chemistry. And notice that the background singers' roles in the show diminished greatly after Niki's exit.

+ 1

Donna and Niki were fantastic. I absolutely loved when M would pull them out and it was just the three of them on stage.

I can't think of another group of women who worked as well together -- or as long -- as these three. Just fantastic. I hope they reunite for M's farewell tour. In 2025, naturally.

I haven't watched WTG Tour in some time, but I don't recall her using the back-up singers as dancers very much then -- except for the epic "Sugar Pie Honey Bunch" breakdown during "Like a Virgin."

It was really Blond Ambition that she fully integrated them into the show as dancers.

hahah ok all these years I thought they were fighting in cabs !

It was translated wrong as I can remember.

Merci a Thunder Bay

No problem.

How do you guys even notice the background singers Madonna has now? #noshade :lol:

Nope

I haven't watched WTG Tour in some time, but I don't recall her using the back-up singers as dancers very much then -- except for the epic "Sugar Pie Honey Bunch" breakdown during "Like a Virgin."

It was really Blond Ambition that she fully integrated them into the show as dancers.

Causing A Commotion had a bit.

Into the Groove had the dance section.

La Isla Bonita had the Nikki, Donna and Debra dancing around Madonna plus they were on the side of the stage singing and dancing.

Holiday had Madonna bring Nikki, Donna and Debra down from the top of the stage, plus the all the dancing after that.

This not including the dancing they did at the top of the stage.

Edited by DSgamby

No problem.

Nope

Causing A Commotion had a bit.

Into the Groove had the dance section.

La Isla Bonita had the Nikki, Donna and Debra dancing around Madonna plus they were on the side of the stage singing and dancing.

Holiday had Madonna bring Nikki, Donna and Debra down from the top of the stage, plus the all the dancing after that.

This not including the dancing they did at the top of the stage.

Yep in causing a commotion (wtg) they came down to the lower stage.

and did the stair walk up untill the conveyor belt. where they were transported off stage ; ))