Madonna w/ Niki Haris

GOD

Perhaps the best collaborator Madonna ever had.

Madonna without Niki Haris:

5512278644_16dba38d66_b.jpg

Madonna with Niki Haris:

tumblr_lyynn1b97O1qiy744o1_500.jpg

As you can see, there is a void without Niki around. discuss.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love Niki Harris. However threads about her always results in members being called names. It's ridiculous

I love Nikki so much. Her voice, her presence (i don't care if she did it right or wrong, i love it when she's there behind Madonna). I love the threads too because they are incredibly funny, HAHAHAHAHA

Having grown up with her and Donna I always prefered Niki simply because she is louder and has more stage presence than sweet and shy Donna.

I will always have a soft spot for Niki eventhough I love making fun of her

Her dancig in the Vogue outtakes alone ... :lol:

Nikki was basically the wind beneath Madonna's wings. Evidently, Nikki's brilliant vocals and her well documented creative output catapulted Madonna into superstardom. That's just too hard for some to come to terms with. Madonna would have not achieved half of what she did without her. #FACT

Obviously kidding.

tumblr_mijlxztemY1rf1uafo1_250.gif

Wow, 2025 seemed sooooooo far in the future back then......it was like looking forward to the Jetsons or something.

I loved the dynamic between M, Nikki and Donna. Something about that trio just can't be matched. She keeps the girls in the dim lights in the background now.....lol. I feel very fortunate that I got to see the three of them on stage together during DWT. Surely didn't think that would be the last time they would perform together.

No.

HOLD THE FUCKIN PHONE.

NIKI WAS A SHIT TALKIN BITCH THAT U CAN ALWAYS DEPEND ON BEIN A SHIT TALKIN JELLY BITCH N MADONNA KNEW HER CARD TOO DAMN WELL

THAT'S WHY WE HAVE EXHIBIT A: "THE I KNOW I'M NOT THE BEST SINGER/DANCER" MOMENT WHERE NIKI IS LOOKING CRUNCHY AS HELL WITH THAT TWISTED UP FACE:

MadonnaTruth_134Pyxurz.jpg

CAUSE IF M DIDN'T SAY THAT, U KNOW DAMN WELL NIKI WOULD'VE BEEN TALKIN A DAMN MESS LIKE DID U HEAR WHAT THIS DELUDED SPOILT BITCH SAID DONNA???? SHE THINKS SHES A SINGER.

AND MADONNA CALLED HER ASS OUT ABOUT NOT WANTING TO B FAMOUS.

:lmao:

tumblr_m1gjtcomry1rnimpto1_500.gif

THEY ARRESTED BOBBY BROWN FOR FUCKING ON STAGE

*tumbleweed*

*no one listens*

THEY ARRESTED BOBBY BROWN FOR FUCKING KN STAGE....

Bless her and that piece of chiffon covering her up in the disco segment on TGS While lovely serene Donba showed off her abs

I love Niki Harris. However threads about her always results in members being called names. It's ridiculous

Me too! I love Niki bacon.

I grew up with the three of them too and she just gave it some attitude. I love the three to come back and get her in some skin tight velvet loons pants again!

Who the fuck remembers what Siedah Garrett did on tour?

Guest Rachelle of London

Can't wait for Siedahs book. She had to proclaim on Twitter that she was writing the chapter about Reinvention Tour :lmao:

I thought the 3 of them were a great team, I loved watching them in BA tour in the early 90s (on BBC)... when I got into Madonna in 1999/2000 I was really pleased to see Donna and Nicky were still around and present in her Music video.

Whats the story with Siedah ?

I dont like Niki, but I do like the new Niki, shes more beautiful and more sympathic. I just want Madonna and her dancers around, dont like it if a backup singers acts if shes the highlight of the performance, e.g. LAP at BAT or Holiday at DWT.

Donna was angry she didn't get the solo in LAP, as she felt she earned it after working with M for so many years.

Donna was angry she didn't get the solo in LAP, as she felt she earned it after working with M for so many years.

She doesn't have the voice for the choir solo that Niki or Siedah has.