How lucky are we as Madonna fans - she is always a superstar

Jazzy Jan

Having seen so many tributes to Princess Diana today on social media, it reminded me of how lucky we are as Madonna fans to still have her as a superstar. Brings home to all of the complainers about how she should retire or act and look her age ( even though she looks better than virtually anyone )

With so many superstars either burnt out, self destructed or sadly passed away, we as fans are lucky that Madonna is not only still performing but is as wonderful, inspired and incredible as always. Over 30 years at the top and amazing us all the time. Something to celebrate. Forget the haters and morons - we have it all compared to fans of other stars.

Who else looks as great as this after 3 decades at the top ? That's right - nobody

2f1cb6b000a5985e6e2d99689a8bfcaf4e4b21ea

I LOVE MADONNA HOLIDAY FIRST TIME I SAW HER ON DICK CLARK TILL BITCH IAM MADONNA VIDEO AWESOMENESS REBEL HEART ALBUM SHE IS MY INSPIRATION MY QUEEN SHE IS EVERTHING

I LOVE HOW SHES FIGHTING AGEISM LIKE ALL THE OTHER FIGHTS SHES A WARRIOR QUEEN SHES FUCKING 56 LOOKS BETTER THAN 20S YEAR OLDS LOOK AT GAGA SHES FUCKING NASTY ONLY 30 I LOVE MADONNA SO MUCH SHES ROCKING HER 50S

Ive often had the same thought JAZZYJAN.

she is always a relevant and legendary trail blazer.

with 3 decades of music , her appeal crosses age, gender and race barriers.

she is truly iconic and we are beyond lucky to still be gifted with such current, fresh,

relevant, contemporary pop music. she has defined the pop culture movement

for generations to come.

:madgemanson:

I do feel lucky as she always has music that I love. Every album has music that I can relate to.

It's exhausting being her fan though when it comes to her opposition. I question anyone who has a problem with a positive force. It's been a long time defending Madonna but ultimately I am not tired and I never will be and will always stand by her.

Having seen so many tributes to Princess Diana today on social media, it reminded me of how lucky we are as Madonna fans to still have her as a superstar. Brings home to all of the complainers about how she should retire or act and look her age ( even though she looks better than virtually anyone )

With so many superstars either burnt out, self destructed or sadly passed away, we as fans are lucky that Madonna is not only still performing but is as wonderful, inspired and incredible as always. Over 30 years at the top and amazing us all the time. Something to celebrate. Forget the haters and morons - we have it all compared to fans of other stars.

Who else looks as great as this after 3 decades at the top ? That's right - nobody

2f1cb6b000a5985e6e2d99689a8bfcaf4e4b21ea

:clap::clap::clap:

Madonna fans are the most spoiled fanbase in the history of humankind

We are all blessed :bow:

To me it`s awesome. When I look back to 1983. Me as a 11 old Boy and this amazing woman in the Borderline Video. It was love at first sight !

:inlove:

Now 32 years later she is still around and doing things that I can still relate to. It`s crazy because her output is constantly there. On so many levels.

She is the ultimate Icon and one big Inspiration for my personal live :bow::dramatic:

Guest Rachelle of London

We actually are super spoiled. Like she's given us SO MUCH and yet we still complain. Our biggest worry is not having BAT on DVD, For 32 years we're not doing too bad.

agree!! And thats why I keep buying as much of her stuff as possible. [tickets music/ the stuff I like]

And my friends keep getting those albums from me. even if they re not fans, and they'll always say: this is good!!

We are blessed that we chose the best, she is one amazing superstar. The amount of people who are coming to me to help them get tickets in Melbourne is amazing....lots l would have never guessed, for some reason l think a lot of people hide their Madonna love.

Princess-Diana-princess-diana-34308855-5

Great thread. And YES.

Imagine those who were mega fans of Paula, Tiffany, Martika...? hahahaha. Or those fans of Whitney or Michael, how sad to watch them go crazy. With Madonna you can always identify and feel solace.