Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

It makes sense to announce the new shows when the BIM video will make headlines. That's what they did with LFL/Grammys and the first shows, and with GMAYL/Superbowl and the MDNA tour.

very true. good point!! :yes::bow:

Ugh. I hate this. I don't live in OZ, have never been there, don't know if I ever go, but for some reason, I am so emotionally invested in this subject of M touring there. I hate that our feelings were played with. I don't know why they can't just give us step by step details of where they are at in planning all this. Some kind of confirmation will settle all our hearts. I pray she gets there. Love u all.

It's only us hardcore fans that are frantically waiting for the announcement of the Australian dates. Every person I talk to here in Australia, many of them frequent concert goers, don't even know M is touring , let alone the possibility she might be touring Australia. Maybe this lack of interest could be partially responsible for the delay..... Promotors must be nervous about guaranteeing Ms fee if they are concerned about having to sell out venues to make their money back. Hopefully we will get the announcement soon.

It's only us hardcore fans that are frantically waiting for the announcement of the Australian dates. Every person I talk to here in Australia, many of them frequent concert goers, don't even know M is touring , let alone the possibility she might be touring Australia. Maybe this lack of interest could be partially responsible for the delay..... Promotors must be nervous about guaranteeing Ms fee if they are concerned about having to sell out venues to make their money back. Hopefully we will get the announcement soon.

Come on Aussie fans on this thread - stop with the down-playing of Madonna and worrying about her not selling out and thinking promoters should be nervous. This is Madonna we are talking about. I admit she has not had any promotion for MDNA and Rebel Heart - so a lot of the GP would not be aware - but she is still the most famous female pop star ever in Australia and everyone and their dog knows who she is. Once her tour is announced, it will create amazing buzz. If Prince and Bruce can do well, she most certainly will.

All my Aussie mates, even ones who wouldn't be bothered about buying M's albums, are planning to buy tickets. "Wouldn't miss it for the world!" etc. I'm sure they will sell extremely well!

All my Aussie mates, even ones who wouldn't be bothered about buying M's albums, are planning to buy tickets. "Wouldn't miss it for the world!" etc. I'm sure they will sell extremely well!

Great to hear that.

Can't be mentioned enough ... rooting for our Aussie friends!

Still zero hints or teases from Live Nation on facebook

So not expecting anything just yet...

I'm guessing the announcement will be on a Sunday (with full page ad in the Sunday papers) or a Monday.

:laugh: Napoleon, when I saw that article in the Herald Sun about Madonna from yesterday's paper, I laughed with delight. It seemed to be as if it was taken directly from this section of Madonnanation ! Love to think that is true - the power this forum has. Re her tour - already the buzz is everywhere. Feels like we are now part of it all which is exciting. I often feel disappointed that I have only seen her live once considering what a major Madonna loon I am. Bring the concerts on !

I still remember posting a wish setlist on this forum during the MDNAT rehearsals and suddenly it was all over the fucking net. :dead:

I still remember posting a wish setlist on this forum during the MDNAT rehearsals and suddenly it was all over the fucking net. :dead:

:lmao: The power of Madonnanation !

Could somebody please post the original MDNA tour dates before it was canned?

If you are talking Australian dates for MDNA tour, they actual dates were never booked or announced.

Could somebody please post the original MDNA tour dates before it was canned?

Here u go (these got leaked to me on M-Tribe forums after the dates were scrapped from someone who worked at Ticketmaster) :

January 15, 16 - Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

January 19, 20 - ANZ Stadium, Sydney

January 23, 24 - Etihad Stadium, Melbourne

January 28, 29 - Subiaco Oval, Perth

Here u go :

January 15, 16 - Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

January 19, 20 - ANZ Stadium, Sydney

January 23, 24 - Etihad Stadium, Melbourne

January 28, 29 - Subiaco Oval, Perth

They are not official dates. The tour dates were never official or on sale.

They are not official dates. The tour dates were never official or on sale.

They were the dates booked according to someone who worked at Ticketmaster on the M-Tribe forums!