Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

I'll try not to get too upset but it just feels like 2012 all over again when dates were meant to be announced on a certain date then the announcement got postponed then the tour was eventually cancelled, starting to feel like deja vu!

Live Nation and Madonna are probably still fighting over venues.

Last I heard M was insistent on playing intimate venues on the west coast of Tasmania and Frazer Island… :electropop:

This is the latest no change from original statement my assumption is this is refering to the initial tour announcement mentioning Australia? Kind of good news? https://mobile.twitter.com/LiveNationOzNz/status/608084230032244737

This is the latest no change from original statement my assumption is this is refering to the initial tour announcement mentioning Australia? Kind of good news? https://mobile.twitter.com/LiveNationOzNz/status/608084230032244737

So could that mean it could still be Sydney and Melbourne only?

So could that mean it could still be Sydney and Melbourne only?

I think they just mean no change to: "Additional tour dates for Asia and Australia are expected to be announced soon."

..they've just got a funny idea of what 'soon' means

Id now say australia gets scrapped again in favour of south america, f*ck where is ipex with all his so called inside info?

Too many people are relying on Ipex's information being spot on. Don't worry about the exact date of the announcement. . Judging from reports in the media, it will be announced soon.

If she does scrap Aus in favour of South America, we need to spam her twitter and guys one as well with all these Australia/boycott threats and i wish fans would start a riot in front of her house. Hehe. She would get soooo annoyed from all the spam/hatred threats filling all over hers and guys newsfeed that they will just come here to shut them all up.

Too many people are relying on Ipex's information being spot on. Don't worry about the exact date of the announcement. . Judging from reports in the media, it will be announced soon.

Reports in the media came from Ipex's info (which could very well now be fake? so I wouldn't believe the media either!)

Reports in the media came from Ipex's info (which could very well now be fake, so I wouldn't believe the media either!)

I don't really think the media would take the gospel of an unknown person writing on a forum. - unless it is Stephen with his tabloid take-offs. :laugh: More likely that this information has been known and discussed with people in the know, so to speak. Don't panic yet.

If they're smart they'll announce the dates when the B!tch I'm Madonna video comes out as others have suggested ..unless they have something bigger planned

Live Nation and Madonna are probably still fighting over venues.

Last I heard M was insistent on playing intimate venues on the west coast of Tasmania and Frazer Island… :electropop:

How dare she skips Kangaroo island! :americanlife:

Let's not be quick to throw Ipex under the bus... this kind of thing is always really fluid. And I agree it's likely they will wish to leverage off the BIM video exposure with an announcement - or more likely the other way round.

Guest Rachelle of London

Not really. There was apparently a time on DWT where she came on stage at exactly 8:30pm. Don't know how true that is! If not, you are correct.

But everything Madonna related always has a delay these days. The video releases are never on time etc, but when it comes to touring Aussies better get used to her being late :lmao:

I bet the announcement was supposed to be today but someone forgot to send out an email or something :dead:

Not really. Folklore states that apparently there was a date on DWT where she came on stage at exactly 8:30pm but most people believe it to be just an urban myth.

that was in Philadelphia