Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

Unfortunately, I think the only rumours about South American dates are coming from South America (i.e. there aren't even any whispers of a South American leg anywhere else in the world).

Where would the rumors start? Obviously in South America. Usually these kind of rumors are right because when a big act tries to schedule an arena or stadium it always leaks...or there's always someone who knows someone on the business.

We'll wait and see i guess. MadonnaOnline sad we'd get those dates this month so...

Where would the rumors start? Obviously in South America. Usually these kind of rumors are right because when a big act tries to schedule an arena or stadium it always leaks...or there's always someone who knows someone on the business.

We'll wait and see i guess. MadonnaOnline sad we'd get those dates this month so...

Australia has always had rumours of being included though and we've seen what happened with those.

Guest Rachelle of London

There have been rumours about South America though. She has done SA and Oz before (Girlie Show) What happened to those dates in Rio and Buenos Aires that were floating about? And the guy who said here (sorry can't remember the name) that she's only doing Brazil and Argentina? Until the dates are released its all speculation anyway.

Only 5 days until the Australian announcement.

I think they only contemplated doing SA when the australian negotiations stalled...

I didn't hear any rumors of her coming to Argentina this time around, only place i've read of a SA tour was that brazilian site...

LEAKED! Madonna's special Oz setlist to make up for all those years she never took the tours to Australia

This setlist is for the Oz gigs only:

1. The Funny Song (DWT version)

2. Mer Girl Part 2 (DWT version)

3. Human Nature (DWT version)

4. What it Feels Like for a Girl (DWT video)

5. Live to Tell (dancers interlude from CT)

6. The Beat Goes On (video from S&S)

7. Human Nature (S&S version)

8. Papa Don't Preach (25 second snippet version from MDNA)

9. Hanky Panky (RIT version)

10. 4 Minutes (S&S version)

11. Rain/Here Comes the Rain Again (S&S video)

12. Turn up the Hits interlude (MDNA)

13. Best Friend (MDNA version interlude)

14. Human Nature (MDNA version)

15. Die Another Day (S&S video)

16. Request song (S&S style)

END

Guest bluejean

LEAKED! Madonna's special Oz setlist to make up for all those years she never took the tours to Australia

END

No Candy Shop?

END

Wow all the hits. we would be so lucky to get this set-list. Just missing Spanish Lesson.

END

Needs more "Going Bananas (Extended Instrumental)"...

Big shows like this are usually announced in the Sunday papers though and Live Nation haven't given any hints to a big show announcement yet...

So we may have to wait until the end of next week?

OK if its going to be announced on Tuesday then Live Nation will post a teaser on their Facebook page on Sunday or Monday.

Usually they tease these things out for a few days before an announcement to build up the interest and suspense...

Guest Rachelle of London

Guys how's the buzz down under? Are people talking about it much? It must be sooooo exciting

People are excited but still unsure whether to believe an official announcement is near as there has been nothing in the media regarding the tour. All we have is ipex's info from here to go off!

Maybe it's announced on Tuesday because it's a long weekend this weekend and no one would pay attention. That would make sense for June 9 :)

Maybe it's announced on Tuesday because it's a long weekend this weekend and no one would pay attention. That would make sense for June 9 :)

That's what I thought too, anyway we will find out in only 2 days now..

Sorry if already posted but my best friend just arrived in London today (from Sydney, on a business trip) and he said he's heard rumours at home that she's doing 19 AU shows including winery shows.

19 shows ? :huh: 7 in Sydney, 7 in Brisbane, 5 in Berth, AND winery shows....?? cities/shows whatever, sounds crazy

If THIS rumor is true, better have some serious rest after Puerto Rico

No way is she doing 19 shows in australia, 12 shows max, maybe ths 19 shows includes the asian dates too? That makes more sense!

I think she could easily do 19 shows in Australia. Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide could all have multiple shows. Still would love a show in Tasmania - be a trail blazer Madonna and go to our beautiful island state as well. :laugh:

I think she could easily do 19 shows in Australia. Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide could all have multiple shows. Still would love a show in Tasmania - be a trailer blazer and Madonna and go to our beautiful island state as well. :laugh:

But she's only doing shows in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane at this current time + maybe 1-2 winery shows. If they all sell well, she'll probably do 3-4 shows in Syd & Mel & 2-3 in Brissy + 2 Winery shows which would equal around 10-12 shows!