Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

Beyonce just released her new video with Nicki on TIDAL which you cannot see unless you subscribe and give them your credit card details and then it hit me:

Madonna will probably do the same with BIM since she is part of that TIDAL thing

tumblr_inline_mnktolDb6K1qz4rgp.gif

Beyonce just released her new video with Nicki on TIDAL which you cannot see unless you subscribe and give them your credit card details and then it hit me:

Madonna will probably do the same with BIM since she is part of that TIDAL thing

Oh fuck no. I want BIM on VEVO, not on that Tydal shit :noway:

CFRHH--UMAAsK4N.jpg

PUd don't do that! I thought this was BIM teaser for a minute and starting to lapse into coma. False Madonna starts on hard on this old heart.

^ see I can't even type properly

That would suck d**k!

Would not get subscription just to watch video.

Oh shit!

They best NOT

I hope they don't either, but you'd think that somehow someone would figure out how to get it to YouTube (or some place similiar).

Judging by the first two clips from the album, it's not like she's getting great Vevo action (at least compared to some others), so does it really matter? It eventually will end up on You Tube/Vevo.

Guest Pud Whacker

PUd don't do that! I thought this was BIM teaser for a minute and starting to lapse into coma. False Madonna starts on hard on this old heart.

^ see I can't even type properly

:lol:

Imagine?!!!

I wish!!!!

:thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

I hope she doesn't do that. I'm so tired of the stupid releases. Release it properly!!!

---

I'll save you all some typing:

OH PUD, YOURE SUCH AN ASSHOLE. OH GOD!!! THERE YOU GO AGAIN!!!

:rotfl:

honestly i think bitch I'm madonna is the perfect video to put on vevo or youtube to get the hype going online. (no, i haven't seen the video. but the title& the song itself kinda have that feel to it. i could be wrong) and nicki minaj of course. and ora is rumoured to be in it. and diplo.

and don't forget bey married jay z who is the "boss" of tidal (not sure what he is but he's got a lot of shares in it) so of course bey is gonna put her new work on there. even rihanna first put it there but then uploaded it on youtube.

Bayonse just did that shit because her husband owns the damn company and he's throwing a little bitch fit because his business venture failed miserably and was a disaster app

And if the video is exclusively on there the only place I'm gonna hear bitching and moaning about it is HERE let's b real

after the fiasco with both apps, i doubt Madonna will ever trust anything simmilar. She will upload HERSELF the vid on Vevo.

Does anyone know if this has been a confirmed single? Usually the single is out before the video is made with M. There has never been an adds date. Video only?

Judging by the first two clips from the album, it's not like she's getting great Vevo action (at least compared to some others), so does it really matter? It eventually will end up on You Tube/Vevo.

why so negative? hello, we are getting a 3rd great big budged video in a row..spoiled much.

She might, but I hope she won't. Maybe premiere it on Tidal first, then on VEVO the next day. Anyway, someone will find a way to fuck it up. Wait and see.

I keep imaging something like Fallon performance but with a bunch of the new pop princesses/madonnawannabee lipping "Bitch I'm Madonna" and partying their assess off. I doubt that many celebrities could get away with keeping it a secret though. Rita and Nikki kinda confirmed?