Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

Welp if Madonna is thinking about including a lot of guest cameos, Taylor just released a video with tons of cameos of the current young "it" girls and even Cindy Crawford, I hope it's not seen as a copy since if it does happen then we know Madonna was working on this idea since before Taylor's video was released

I like this place, I really do. But it's starting to dawn on me that the Madonna Nation doctrine is stricter than any religion and it's really confusing having grown up non religiously in a largely secular country :lol:

Hold on to your freedom.

So because Pud smoked too much weed and went on a kylie love spree 4 no reason and got some tongue and cheek comments its a DOCTRINE now??? y'all a mess it's not that deep :lol:

Hold on to your freedom.

Thanks I will. I have never been good with rules and boxes anyway :laugh:

So because Pud smoked too much weed and went on a kylie love spree 4 no reason and got some tongue and cheek comments its a DOCTRINE now??? y'all a mess it's not that deep :lol:

I might well be a mess, but this place can really be baffling being new. Good to know it's mostly humour :)

Yeah. You know the way she did CONFESSIONS "like Kylie."

Pull it out madonna fans!!! :thumbsup:

And go watch SLOW. It's marvelous.

1 week ban. Effective immediately.

But Slow is marvelous.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

kyky_zpsa60f2c4e.gif

Y'all are a mess and a half. What does BIM have anything to do with Kilo Mango's Slow?

Do you think the MV will feature someone sneezes and sharts in the pool? :lmao:

I need that gif. Where is it?

I thought that was Mad Max for a moment! Agreed, I love the visual distinctions between the vids so far and am excited to see how they will inspire and inform her tour visuals. Taylor Swift's cameos were all annoyingly quick and the constant titles for each character felt silly as they were on screen each for 2 secs... To me, it felt expensive but not innovative.

I'm excited for BIM - all I want is fun and a lot of crazy!

^who's that?

Anorexic ass Pearl that everyone thinks is so hot and I think has a stupid face. Great for being a drag queen but not my type. He does good skin tho.

Anorexic ass Pearl that everyone thinks is so hot and I think has a stupid face. Great for being a drag queen but not my type. He does good skin tho.

Have you heard anything about the shoot from your hotel friends now?

Why are you talking about Slow? Pud, drugs are BAD.

I'm just making a joke. Obviously the drug addict of the forum is chelle. I saw her hawk her rebel heart super deluxe for some smack!

Have you heard anything about the shoot from your hotel friends now?

Nope 😠 unfortunately they said they didn't have a clue about it and didn't work that day!

Guest Rachelle of London

Security wise you wouldn't be able to get near unless you had access. They film lots of stuff there as well so staff probably wouldn't even notice that much

Bitch, I'm Nadonna video :inlove: Like OMG!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!! This is one of her hest songs and it's going to slaaaaay!!!!!!!