Appreciate The Songs its OK to Hate On

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

Yes.

Another one that fans shit on a lot is this...

But I LOVE it.

SHOO BEE DOO GROOVES THE WORLD!!!

feature=youtu.be

Guest Pud Whacker

Love DONT STOP.

its the kylie fags that disliked it. BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW!!! they cant dig a slow jam!!!

Oh, another one, Give Me All Your Luvin. It's amazing. Why do people hate it? WHY?!?!

i have NO idea!!! again, such a madonna song. has a great Shangri-Las vibe. Love every second of it.

FINALLY!!!

I ADORE GMAYL A LOT!!! So glad that I'm not alone!

U4MKWKb.gif

But I like demo MORE!

M-A-D Don't make me! :americanlife:

FINALLY!!!

I ADORE GMAYL A LOT!!! So glad that I'm not alone!

U4MKWKb.gif

Me too! You have no idea how much I love GMAYL, haven't stopped listening to it since it came out - and we got such a great music video for it!

Some other "hated" tracks on MDNA that I adore... SUPERSTAR as already mentioned and BEST FRIEND! I love the lyrics and raw emotion in her voice.

I feel like I'm the only one. But I loved AMERICAN LIFE the first time I heard it and I love it now. Dig the Rauhofer remixes too. <3

Hey You! It's cheesy and she sounds epileptic during the "First love yourself..." verses, but it still feels like a cute song to me with a genuine message. Nothing wrong with that.

Besides that...it seems like White Heat rarely gets any praise too. I adore it! It's one of my favourite tracks off of True Blue, it's pure 80's pop perfection!

Oh and Dance 2Night is pretty neat as well. Crowtastic vocals, but I like the vibe of the song, it's great for the summer.

Finally, Beautiful Scars (the final version) seems to be a song many fans can't get warm to (yet). Honestly, it has grown to be one of my favourite tracks from the album. I love songs with this lush, loungey sound. Perfect vibes!

Guest Pud Whacker

I LOVE this. And I love every song posted in this thread.

Actually i don't hate any Madonna song :rotfl:

i dont either. if ANY one of her songs is being played, i will stop what im doing to listen!

Guest Pud Whacker

David, I appreciate your participation but nobody hates those. So what are you talking about?

I've never seen heaps of people hating on Stay 81! :lol:

I love a lot of the songs Madonna fans seem to hate on forums.

Jimmy Jimmy, Love makes the world go round from True Blue and every song from Like a Virgin - the most under-appreciated and under rated pop album you could wish for. Pretender, Stay and Shoo-bee-doo are great pop songs that sound better than virtually all of the hits today from other artists. I also appreciate Love Song. I love Survival, American Pie, Push, Back in Business and Love Profusion. Songs that cop a lot. I think Crazy for you is one of the most touching and romantic ballads ever and also enjoy Birthday song for what it is - pure fun. Lastly, while many hate Celebration, I find it pop heaven.

Jimmy Jimmy:

Marvelous. people only choose this because they want to seem UNBIASED when it comes to madonna. :rotfl:

probably the song they bopped to the most before they sprouted a pube.

I totally did a lip sync routine to this song for a school talent show in the 3rd or 4th grade. It will always have a place in my heart. :inlove:

Guest Pud Whacker

I love a lot of the songs Madonna fans seem to hate on forums.

Jimmy Jimmy, Love makes the world go round from True Blue and every song from Like a Virgin - the most under-appreciated and under rated pop album you could wish for. Pretender, Stay and Shoo-bee-doo are great pop songs that sound better than virtually all of the hits today from other artists. I also appreciate Love Song. I love Survival, American Pie, Push, Back in Business and Love Profusion. Songs that cop a lot. I think Crazy for you is one of the most touching and romantic ballads ever and also enjoy Birthday song for what it is - pure fun. Lastly, while many hate Celebration, I find it pop heaven.

Love all those. And Celebration is marvelous!

I always trip in how can ANYONE who was following Madonna's career could hate Love Makes the World Go Round?!!!

She wrote it on the road during The Virgin Tour. Her first song with Pat. The only artist to write a new song for LIVE AID. And it was our 24th song by Madonna, at that point including Sidewalk Talk which she wrote and did back up vocals.

:clap:

Guest Pud Whacker

I totally did a lip sync routine to this song for a school talent show in the 3rd or 4th grade. It will always have a place in my heart. :inlove:

As it should!!!! :inlove:

If you do your homework maybe i'll give you more

I love Spanish lesson.

I love Candy shop

I love Give me all your luvin'

I love Shoo bee doo (and the whole Like a Virgin album)

I love Hey you

i love I Love New York (i was shocked to discover some people don't like it)

I love Love Song

I even love the Luke Slater remixes of Power of Goodby "Freedom comes, freedom comes...." so ravy & Aphex Twin like.

I love the whole American life album

Pretender

Can't Stop

Don't Stop

Runaway Lover

American Life

I Love New York

Push

Candy Shop

4 Minutes

Heartbeat

Incredible