Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

The bitch better not be trolling us

Why else would she be all of a sudden posting all these lyrics to old songs?

I think we might be getting lots of oldies that we haven't heard in a while. Very exciting.

Guest Rachelle of London

WHO'S THAT GIRL!!!!

Ok guys, i want her. I so want her to sing some classics in the classic way. I mean, no reinvention, please. I want her to be on the floor exhausted because she has danced to some song from RH, and then you start hearing the tambourines and the drums of WTG and you scream and die right there.

Understood?

THIS! THIS! THIS!

No bloody reinventions with that bloody guitar!

So set list so far

True Blue

Whos that girl

Deeper and Deeper

Dress you up

WHole lotta love/Justify my love

Body Shop

IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't like that Whole Lotta Love thing much, hahaha.

actually I think live it's gonna be amazing! the mix gets good near the end with the guitar solo etc. but the riff repeats too much. I think it's one of those songs or mixes you'll have to experience in a concert. I think it'll be a standout :)

maybe bitch I'm madonna is going to be acoustic :p (for some reason, I think it would work so well acoustically.)

but i know ya'll would hate that so perhaps a mix of bitch & where's the party in the show too @ another moment in the show.

I'm gonna cry. Who's that girl???!?!! Deeper and Deeper?!?!!!!! I'm seriously gonna cry!!!!!

IKR! These are on my wish list :wow:

I can imagine Bitch I'm Madonna after who's that girl lol

Yes that would be perfect! :lmao:

Or a mix :

"Who's that giiiiiiirl?

Bitch I'm Madonna

Who's that giiiiiirl?

Bitch I'm Madonna, motherfuckers!"

just listening to some 80s madonna (i normally listen to her newer music) and what do you guys think about till death do us part? it's so happy yet sad! I love it

just listening to some 80s madonna (i normally listen to her newer music) and what do you guys think about till death do us part? it's so happy yet sad! I love it

That is probably my favorite song off of the Like A Prayer album, if she performed that song on the tour i don't know what i would do lol

I'm glad you all don't want re-inventions of the song... I thought i was the only one who ALWAYS wanted it to be that way

When was the last time she performed an old song in the regular version? I guess since 1990, hahaha.

I consider the MDNA Tour version of Express Yourself to be the original b/c she used the original instrumental to perform it with Born This Way

OMG!!!

Dress You Up

True Blue

Who's That Girl

And maybe Rescue Me

If true i'm gonna cry during the concerts.

I want Where's The Party too. A party segment with BIM, WTP, DAD and WTG.

I'm glad you all don't want re-inventions of the song... I thought i was the only one who ALWAYS wanted it to be that way

I consider the MDNA Tour version of Express Yourself to be the original b/c she used the original instrumental to perform it with Born This Way

Lap and vogue were pretty much the IC versions

I don't like D&D Reinvention at all. That song is about joy, about coming free from the corseted education in the family. A ballad changes everything. The only way to perform D&D is uplifting and playful.

I'm all for Re-inventions. Heck, bring out that guitar too!

I think it's pretty safe to assume she won't be doing "album versions" of her older stuff. She has constantly said over the years that she doesn't want to repeat herself, and that she needs to change the songs up in order to perform them. We got lucky with MDNA, but she did cut out a lot of lyrics (Vogue, Express, PAPA!). Who knows what she's gonna do this year! But hell, I'm just happy she's doing some older songs she rarely ever performs!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

a lot of you will be thrilled because if she sings WHOS THAT GIRL on the REBEL HEART TOUR, i will official die at the arena!!!

tumblr_mv5eq6aEwS1qlycwjo1_400.gif

The little girl in me will SCREAM like I didn't get a pony on christmas morning if she sings Who's That Girl.

wtf. 28 yrs since it's live appearance? THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON ALL TOURS!!!!

True Blue and WTG and DYU original. YES.

DYU has such a wonderful beat. And if they want, they can do the extended chant "Madonna!, Madonna! Madonna!" easily. We all will scream the name!

D&D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang::headbang:

and WTG

i'm so excited

also love DTU and TB

please give us Nothing Really Matters and I'll Remember and i could die happy

and album version of LAP would be great (without people singing/screaming like in MDNA Tour)

Please please please, add Hung Up, La Isla Bonita and Like a Prayer, and it will be perfect! I'll sacrifice a virgin for you Godonna, pleaaaaase!

a4hebgw.gif