Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

I'll start with what I found:

#Madonna instructs the Spanish company @Toroshopping clothing for her new tour

https://translate.google.be/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.europapress.es%2Fcultura%2Fmusica-00129%2Fnoticia-madonna-encarga-empresa-espanola-toroshopping-vestuario-nueva-gira-20150407143330.html&edit-text=

fotonoticia_20150407143330_644.jpg

it is not allowing me to copy/paste it so just read the article in google translate.

but weren´t these people the ones that made the horns???? anyways, I´d like a bull themed section, and I need the cape!!!!! yes! show us how it was supposed to be and go crazy!

http://www.deia.com/2015/04/07/ocio-y-cultura/ocio/madonna-encarga-a-una-empresa-espanola-su-vestuario-para-su-nueva-gira

Cheers, I think for the tour she will be bored of that theme by then. You never know!

She does like her latin themes and she does often recreate her videos such as Express Yourself for BAT and Sorry for CT.

Cue LIB (again), Spanish Lesson (remix) / LFL mash-up, Lo Que Siente La Mujer round a campfire with some blokes on guitars.

She does like her latin themes and she does often recreate her videos such as Express Yourself for BAT and Sorry for CT.

Cue LIB (again), Spanish Lesson (remix) / LFL mash-up, Lo Que Siente La Mujer round a campfire with some blokes on guitars.

:dead: Seriously though, for someone always picking up on little known/obscure sides of different cultures, her "latin thing" reeks of Miami.

:dead: Seriously though, for someone always picking up on little known/obscure sides of different cultures, her "latin thing" reeks of Miami.

That's not true. I've lived in the Miami metro. If anything she's mainly picked up on Spanish influences. Miami is very Cuban. She hasn't gone all Celia Cruz or Havana Nights on us yet, THANK GOD.

I like how the era is shaped like confession

First looks to fit the first video etc

Living for love//matador -- Hung up//Glass Jacket disco ball etc

Ghosttown//1890's modern girl Different hair -- Sorry//Different hair, with same costume for the videoclip

At the time of the tour, we will have blend of both looks, Like the confession tour!!! Everything is really well planned as usual

• 2 weeks later...

Danish-Vietnamese dancer Stephanie "Lil Steph" Nguyen, who was one of the dancers on the MDNA Tour, confirmed in an interview with VICE Denmark that she'll be joining Madonna on the Rebel Heart Tour, too.

She's currently dancing in the Royal Danish Theatre's production of Cabaret.

http://www.vice.com/en_dk/video/fokus-lil-steph-847

iby_madonna_29-06-2_655523j.jpg

Lil Steph is the one sitting on Madonna's lap in the above photo.

^ sounds like there is going to be a big troupe of dancers again. I think it's awesome how with each tour she takes on more and more dancers. It looks amazing on stage, particularly the MDNA Tour. It's funny looking back at the earlier tours where she only had two dancers, even Blond Ambition only had 7.

They're holding dancer auditions this week in Paris and LA

I bet M has already handpicked a few of the dancer, whom she already knows well.

As far as I recall, the Paris auditions are being organized by Marvin Gofin, another MDNA Tour dancer, who also co-choreographed Express Yourself, GMAYL and Celebration.

^ sounds like there is going to be a big troupe of dancers again. I think it's awesome how with each tour she takes on more and more dancers. It looks amazing on stage, particularly the MDNA Tour. It's funny looking back at the earlier tours where she only had two dancers, even Blond Ambition only had 7.

Yes, I noticed that, too.. :)

Here's an overview:

Virgin Tour: 2 dancers

Who's That Girl: 3 dancers

Blond Ambition: 7 dancers

Girlie Show: 8 dancers

Drowned World: 11 dancers

Re-Invention: 12 dancers + 1 skateboard artist

Confessions: 14 dancers

Sticky & Sweet: 17 dancers

MDNA: 22 dancers + 2 slackliners

Guest Rachelle of London

I bet M has already handpicked a few of the dancer, whom she already knows well.

As far as I recall, the Paris auditions are being organized by Marvin Gofin, another MDNA Tour dancer, who also co-choreographed Express Yourself, GMAYL and Celebration.

Yes from my understanding quite a few of the mdna dancers are doing rebel heart tour aswell. Looks like Jason and Valree will be choreographing some of it again as they were part of the Brits and Grammys/promo tour team. So exciting.

Guest Rachelle of London

I hope Hypnosis makes it to the tour!

Same, he did Grammys and Brits but had to fly back to USA to complete other projects instead of doing the promo shows with M. I pray he's back for RH Tour too.

As fas as dancers...I just NEED Paul Kirkland back. Sexy beast!!!!!

And I hope nothing like Confessions or MDNA.I love those concerts, but no! I'd like a more upbeat concert. More lights, more colours! And no fucking journey from dark to light!

She needs to get back in touch with the non fan audience. And the only thing she has to do is bring some hits.

I wish Gaultier would do some costumes again. ALWAYS iconic when he participates. Arianne Phillips is in Beijing with Ai Weiwei (artist and activist). I'd love a tour contribution for costumes from them as well. In fact, it would be cool if Madonna finally played in Beijing on this tour (not counting on it though).

As fas as dancers...I just NEED Paul Kirkland back. Sexy beast!!!!!

And I hope nothing like Confessions or MDNA.I love those concerts, but no! I'd like a more upbeat concert. More lights, more colours! And no fucking journey from dark to light!

She needs to get back in touch with the non fan audience. And the only thing she has to do is bring some hits.

For me personally, prefer M most darkest tours which GP might not love, but agree this tour has to have more recognizable hits and be more fun and lighthearted to sell more tickets.

M can totally perform some major hits and keep the performances interesting and challenging without being too dark.

I get that people are tired of the from dark to light theme, but I would think the tour would have to be a mixture of light and dark if she is doing a lot of Rebel Heart because it's a mixture of darker sad songs mixed with more fun songs.

I do like a mixture of both. I don't like tours that are all fun, but I don't like all dark ones either.

I know she has all these dancers, but I would like a few more stripped down performances that's just her or one other musician sort of like the Ghosttown performance she did with Taylor at the iheart awards which I thought was great.

I would not say Confessions or MDNA were all dark. There were a mixture of both. The only really mostly dark tour she has done is the Drowned World Tour.

^ Agree about the stripped down performances would be amazing live. and would give her a needed break from dancing in heels!

Every fan has different taste, but thought Nothing Fails and Mother and Father during RIT, Paradise and Drowned World during Confessions, and YMLM during S & S were very simple, but felt very special and intimate. I watched the GT, DP, and JOA performances many times, and hoping she does these type of performances for at least a few songs.

I did read online somewhere (sorry I can't remember where) where someone said there would be more stripped down performances on this tour and it would be more like a regular concert and not as theatrical as the last two tours but more like the RIT. They said it would be a combination of RIT and DWT. Not sure what that means as those tours are very different.

Guest Rachelle of London

Stripped down? Theatrical? I don't care. As long as I get Who's That Girl live Madonna could fart into the mic for the remainkng 2 hours and I'd be fine