Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

NRM at the RIT? :rotfl:

By the way as we all know NRM and SWIM were considered for the RIT very early on.. I suppose this creature was privy to the rehearsals inside M's head :lmao:

Nrm a highlight? Really? I just know there are better performances and songs. It's clearly just my opinion, I didn't like the performance, People don't adjust well to newbies (sad really, we're just as cool as u are), still a message board, it's what we come here for, to voice opinions. Nothing more, nothing less.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT

Saw NRM at the RIT, was not my strongest part of the show, her back and forth on that belt... sorry but NRM live is not a very powerful song. I suppose she would have to sing a few songs so that people could use the bathroom and not really miss much.

Well that was Nobody Knows Me and that performance is epic. Very strategic, well choreographrd and executed.

Nrm a highlight? Really? I just know there are better performances and songs. It's clearly just my opinion, I didn't like the performance, People don't adjust well to newbies (sad really, we're just as cool as u are), still a message board, it's what we come here for, to voice opinions. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is just too funny.

Nothing Really Matters is life. If you didn't know, go crawl under a rock.

Thats true Whoop. I need to hear his opinion of Madonna boinging up and down on those cables on the DWT to Little star.

She did it to let people go and have a smoke and a nosey round the t-shirts.

The bitch never brought out the dvd so we will never know. I mustve gone on the wrong nights.

Incorrect, I have the Portugese bootleg of Reinvention Tour that contains Nothing Really Matters. She is dressed as a Geisha on a little bridge and Donna and the real Nikki are in it?

"Let's keep this one could be fun". Wow, sounds like a friendly place. Is this a friendly message board or is this a place when someone speakes their mind they get hounded if nobody agrees? Ridic. I love coming to these boards (been to madonnaWeb years ago) so this is not my first rodeo, would assume ur used to madonna haters and monsters, not this guy. Just like checking the latest, and with alot of you who know what your talking about, I like reading! I guess we all start somewhere right, weren't you all a newbie years ago ? Peace. No time for bashing

"Let's keep this one could be fun". Wow, sounds like a friendly place. Is this a friendly message board or is this a place when someone speakes their mind they get hounded if nobody agrees? Ridic. I love coming to these boards (been to madonnaWeb years ago) so this is not my first rodeo, would assume ur used to madonna haters and monsters, not this guy. Just like checking the latest, and with alot of you who know what your talking about, I like reading! I guess we all start somewhere right, weren't you all a newbie years ago ? Peace. No time for bashing

Dont be daft, you just made a simple mistake with the song names. We do it to each other and take the piss all the time, and to ourselves. :lol: Weve got a strange wicked sense of humor but mean no harm. We call each other all sorts but love each other. Its very Madonna tongue in cheek. If I cock up I expect to be made fun of, I just laugh along. :)

Incorrect, I have the Portugese bootleg of Reinvention Tour that contains Nothing Really Matters. She is dressed as a Geisha on a little bridge and Donna and the real Nikki are in it?

I have an Italian bootleg of her singing Shoo Bee Doo 2008 Rock remix on S&S instead of Human Nature :laugh:

Haha..lordy lordy. CANNOT believe I actually thought she sang nrm at the rit. Boy do I feel dumb... and I actually like nobody knows me. How freaking stupid...Oh well. We all slip..

Now I hope she sings nrm on this tour.. (can't believe I just said that)

Haha..lordy lordy. CANNOT believe I actually thought she sang nrm at the rit. Boy do I feel dumb... and I actually like nobody knows me. How freaking stupid...Oh well. We all slip..

Now I hope she sings nrm on this tour.. (can't believe I just said that)

Hahhaha see! You made us giggle. Its all fun, all good. You should read some of the shit I come out with. :lol:

I do love a travelator too...

NNM and ITG, CAC/LOL on WTG tour were amazing!

I'm hoping for an amazing remix of a song like she did with Erotica or LAV etc. Even Candy Shop on MDNA was epic thanks to the remix.

It's a place where someone gets hounded if nobody agrees (That's the easiest question I answered all day).

Seriously though (even though I was serious), yes we've all been newbies and this place has a hazing ritual. No biggie. :welcome:

So rehearsals have started or is she still auditioning dancers? I really like to know what stage she's at with preparations. Didn't we know a lot more during MDNA rehearsals? She must have everything under military protection not to get leaked.

Auditions were last month, I think. They're most likely in full rehearsal mode now. And yeah, from everything leaking from the album project, she's probably got everything under lock down this time around.

I wonder what the segment themes will be. Will they reflect the 3 fantastic videos of this era?

The Roses-and-Matador Heroine

Top Hat Apocalyptica Survivor

The Moschino Punk Party Thrower

Let's add the album artwork too...

Our Lady of the Heavily Armored Heart

Guest eroticerotic

Nothing Really Matters is amazing and I would love to see it live; it has really exquisitely done remixes. That Maxi single was forever on my CD Player! The visuals were great too; I would have preferred the video to be more like that single artwork though.

I would love NRM, Spotlight, Causing A Commotion, Rescue Me, Lucky Star, Where's The Party, Angel, Cherish, Bedtime Story, any ballad from American Life: Xstatic, Intervention, Easy,

Back in the Hard Candy days I could see Bad Girl performed with a Love Stoned mash up (The I Think ThaT She Knows outro) her doing a solo performance on a strip pole. Maybe she will do something like that for this tour :p.

At this point I can take or leave Bad G irl though,

Who's That Girl would be a nice surprise,