The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

Are people seriously Taylor Swift fans now and comparing her with Madonna? lol

I am choosing to tolerate Taylor for the night, considering she looked pretty good on the guitar, and that was all she did.

But I could never be a fan, honestly.

I've made it pretty clear how I feel about Toilet, she's everything i can't stand about the music industry… but if anyone could make her seem cute, it's Midge.

Great perf, great vocal… sold the song, sold Madonna. That's all I need. She was gorgina!

okay the second outfit and the hair, especially when M takes the microphone and says taylor's her favourite guitar player* she reminds me sooooo much of patricia arquette! i don't know why. but i find both ladies incredibly beautiful :inlove:

m's hair mixed with her fuller figure makes her look way younger and sexier. damn girl.

*poor monte

I've made it pretty clear how I feel about Toilet, she's everything i can't stand about the music industry but if anyone could make her seem cute, it's Midge.

Great perf, great vocal sold the song, sold Madonna. That's all I need. She was gorgina!

Her album 1989 is pretty good. I just don't like her smirky face...

Anyway, everyone is saying that tonight marked history. What they don't realize is that tonight was the official end of Crapga's career!! No doubt she'll attempt some records down the road, but the bitch has been chocked out!! The circle is closed up! We have the Queen and her chosen 3: Taylor, Miley and Cyrus. Crapga is OVER!

Definitely. Taylor is one I can see still being around when she's 40 and beyond. I noticed that look in her eyes, too.

I was watching 60 minutes one time and they were talking about Taylor. She is very businesslike and detail oriented. I can't remember much about it, but she is very in control of her career and very intelligent. I was very impressed.

Yep, and as much as most here laughed her off w/ the 'reinvention' of her sound lol, in 2015, Taylors 'version of a reinvention' was just that for the GP. It ended up every bit as successful as Madonnas various reinvention during her peak years. Again, when Taylor made the mention of M and LAP when 1989 first came out, most thought it lacked substance, sincerity and was laughable but look at what's going on now. Girl wasn't playing/talking shit (at least in this case w/ her being inspired by M). Yes, they'll most likely always have as much in common musically and personality wise etc..as Madonna and Janet or Beyonce lol but, again, on a total business level there's DEF. a mutual respect and Taylor clearly has M in the upper tier of her mind when thinking about the grand prize.

she reminds me sooooo much of patricia arquette! i don't know why.

hmmm... i can see that... maybe it's because of the grillz -----> Patricia's crooked teeth? lol i dunno.

Anyway, everyone is saying that tonight marked history. What they don't realize is that tonight was the official end of Crapga's career!! No doubt she'll attempt some records down the road, but the bitch has been chocked out!! The circle is closed up! We have the Queen and her chosen 3: Taylor, Miley and Cyrus. Crapga is OVER!

Madonna tried to pass the torch years ago. Too hot for Brit and Xtina to pick up.

Gags lunged for it, in a fat fish way, but failed.

Miley, Taylor and Rhianna want it now, but they all tread in M.'s wake.

No one will take her place, until she offers it to them.

hmmm... i can see that... maybe it's because of the grillz -----> Patricia's crooked teeth? lol i dunno.

oooo yes that's probably it! and her fuller figure going on

GOOD GOD.... please don't let this board turn into a Taylor lovefest...because y'all are going to see a really ugly side of me. If you hate me now....

She was Madonna's guitar bitch...and she was a little strategic move to get some attention to the song. A smart move...but that was it. End of story.

Fuck Taylor and her passive-aggressive, victim-based, beard bitch, Regina George schtick, corporate puppet, regressive Republican pop for middle America shit.

One small performance being M's guitar bitch doesn't change any of that.

tumblr_nhvyfbefeC1qlwkdio1_400.gif