Felix Howard from the "Open your heart" video.....today

Roland Barthes

Omg he even turned against M. :rotfl:

Love how like EVERY one of these beasts are fuglier then the next and all look like they go through at least 2 boxes of Depends in 1/2 a day.

HE was part of the Buffalo Posse during the 80s along with Nick Kamen . He was gorgeous so am shocked to see the state he's in now !

From Carine Roitfeld's tumbler ( ex editor of French Vogue )

Killer, 1985. Photography Jamie Morgan. Felix was age 12 at the time of this Face magazine cover. At that time it was unheard of to put street-cast models on magazine covers, let alone a 12-year-old boy. The word “killer” was a word we heard in Trench Town. It meant someone who is dangerously cool. We brought this word back to London along with other words that soon became part of the London street slang, words like “hard” and “wicked.”

RBmwE4.jpg

Edited by Butter9

I want to know WHAT HAPPENED FELIX ???!!!!

Felix and Grande Jack, 1986. Photography Jamie Morgan. I shot this backstage at the Nick Kamen video directed by JB Mondino. Jack looked after little Felix like a big brother. We were one big extended family.

ZZXzMv.jpg

I was part of the Buffalo Posse during the 80s along with Nick Kamen . He was gorgeous so am shocked to see the state he's in now !

Wow. I was always fascinated by Ray Petri and Buffalo in the 80s.

It is shocking what has happened to him...bad genes, illness or the curse of Demonna.

I know this is silly but I always feel sad and dissappointed to hear of people that I loved in Madonna's videos being stupid or nasty about her later on. Her father in the Papa don't preach video turned into an unhinged attention seeking liar and now the sweet little boy from Open your Heart turns into a typical Madonna turn-coat who were out in force a few years back -, who jumped on the Gaga bandwagan and praised her like the second coming while throwing Madonna under the bus. Prefer to think of them how I knew them - in the video clips.

Ew he looks like Jack Nicholson at the end of "The Shining" when he froze to death.

90% of child stars grow up to be ugly though. The good looking ones ended up dying young before their looks turned to shit.

I want to know WHAT HAPPENED FELIX ???!!!!

Felix and Grande Jack, 1986. Photography Jamie Morgan. I shot this backstage at the Nick Kamen video directed by JB Mondino. Jack looked after little Felix like a big brother. We were one big extended family.

ZZXzMv.jpg

Photography was so incredible during the 80s. Nowadays it's all about filters and airbrushing. I love how they captured atmosphere with the lights back then.

I know this is silly but I always feel sad and dissappointed to hear of people that I loved in Madonna's videos being stupid or nasty about her later on. Her father in the Papa don't preach video turned into an unhinged attention seeking liar and now the sweet little boy from Open your Heart turns into a typical Madonna turn-coat who were out in force a few years back -, who jumped on the Gaga bandwagan and praised her like the second coming while throwing Madonna under the bus. Prefer to think of them how I knew them - in the video clips.

This!

Danny Aiello

Apparently he had ties with the mob

But yes, go ahead and talk shit about a woman who's still around 29 years later :chuckle:

-----------------------------

Disappointing to see Felix coming to JOJO's defence

Madonna was inspired by dead people

JOJO lifted everything she has, poorly, from living legendary ones

Huge difference

Wow. I was always fascinated by Ray Petri and Buffalo in the 80s.

It is shocking what has happened to him...bad genes, illness or the curse of Demonna.

SOrry it was a typo ! I meant HE WAS not I WAS LOL

Guest Pud Whacker

Cute kids tends to grow up uglier, ugly kids grow up to be beautiful. FACT! I'm serious.

madonna and angelina jolie were gorgeous children.

KISS IT BETTER!!! MAKE IT WETTER!!!!

madonna and angelina jolie were gorgeous children.

KISS IT BETTER!!! MAKE IT WETTER!!!!

Yes, Madonna and Angelina were beautiful children and are now beautiful women. Also two of the most beautiful child stars ever were Elizabeth Taylor and Natalie Wood. Both turned into equally beautiful women. Shirley Temple was adorable and also was a very pretty when all grown up. I am trying to think of a male child star who is also good looking as an adult. There has to be some of them but just can't think of one.

Even horrifying present-day Macaulay Culkin has a certain charm over poor bitter bizarre-looking Felix

rs_560x415-141109124141-1024.Macauley-Cu

Smeagol?

From How They Look Now

He apparently couldn't get a proper work visa arrangement to tour with Madonna worldwide for her "Who's That Girl" tour, so California's Chris Finch replaced him for it. Felix meanwhile went on to play in bands and later become a songwriter, writing stuff for Amy Winehouse, Kylie Minogue :chuckle:, Holly Valance, and Beverly Knight. In March 2008 he was promoted to VP of A&R for EMI Music Publishing UK. Nice job!

EDIT: I'm also now reading online that he once spoke in a magazine interview about developing a rare skin condition causing discoloured blotches to appear all over - like what Michael Jackson had claimed to be experiencing, and as a kid-model (including magazine covers and TV appearances) it was difficult to deal with. Looks like you can see 'em a bit in the last picture. But looks like he's done awesome career-wise!