The main problem with Rebel Heart

how about she did Rebel/Heart thing like Beyonce's I Am/Sasha Fierce

Living For Love/Ghost Town - single #1

Bitch I'm Madonna/Joan of Arc - single #2

Devil Pray/Inside Out - single #3

Iconic/HeartBreakCity - single #4

Unapologetic Bitch/Hold Tight - single #5

Holy Water - special final single in an updated radio version to headline the release of the Super Platinum Deluxe Edition

Even with the double disc idea dropped, the dual concept is still in play. A tandem or a rebel song and a heart song for every "single" release. And with that many songs they added in all editions, it's good exposure instead of relegating them to album tracks only.

I don't know if it would be a good idea. With little airplay, it would only confuse main public. Maybe i'm too old-fashioned though and still see singles as a "repeat and repeat so people finally notices your song", maybe nowadays it's different.

There is no problem here.

I've accepted that Madonna is no longer popular with the music buying GP. She probably won't go gold in the US or UK and the album is free falling.

She is going to have a successful tour and I'm loving the music.

She should release whatever she wants and make videos for whatever she wants. She's inspired and giving so much and I for one appreciate it.

It's sad people aren't buying the album and people can speculate about the failings of her team etc but what will be will be...

Just enjoy everything as a fan!

I think we overreact. She will be among the top sellers allover the world. It's not true that she's "no longer popular with the music buying GP" at all, but she's not heavily promoted as the new comers are, because record deals CREATE popstars and don't invest in iconic popstars as Madonna. But she's a really big seller, once you take the streamings and the stupid things.

DEVIL PRAY

UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH

should have been the first singles..who cares about the radio..at least in europe?..it's about having a great song with a great video being played on the TV music channels..the old fashion way..and on youtube

- rebel heart and ghosttown are album fillers..

the fact that an artist releases album fillers as first singles is unheared of..except for m's last albums..although it seems comic it's not it's just plain stupid

:electropop:

And no. There's nothing filler about those songs nor any of her first singles.

I think we overreact. She will be among the top sellers allover the world. It's not true that she's "no longer popular with the music buying GP" at all, but she's not heavily promoted as the new comers are, because record deals CREATE popstars and don't invest in iconic popstars as Madonna. But she's a really big seller, once you take the streamings and the stupid things.

The thing is i bet you other young artists are glad streaming is counted cause it will make their shitty sales good. Sales in general are BAD! So really M is doing just fine.

Are people going to pay just for streaming? Well, now i've seen everything. I feel so old, hahaha. like when my mother was shocked because i payed money to have just a maxi single "and all that money for only 2 songs???".

I say Madonna embrace the "albums don't sell anymore" concept for her next album. Upload it for free. if fans want Physical copies, make physical copies with good layout, artwork, and everything. Then have the biggest selling tour in history to show the music industry how it's done.

You people are fools. Rebel Heart is DOA. Worse then MDNA. Last week she only sold 11000 copies dropping to at least #19 maybe lower, LFL was an universal bomb. Ghostown is a good song but mark my works, another bomb as will BIM. RH is a bland album and certainly not a comeback and this is being said from a fan since Holiday originally hit the airwaves. It's over. The queen has been slain Her time is over. She knows this. I hope she continues to make music but having huge hits again, will never happen. Stop living in delusionland.

You people are fools. Rebel Heart is DOA. Worse then MDNA. Last week she only sold 11000 copies dropping to at least #19 maybe lower, LFL was an universal bomb. Ghostown is a good song but mark my works, another bomb as will BIM. RH is a bland album and certainly not a comeback and this is being said from a fan since Holiday originally hit the airwaves. It's over. The queen has been slain Her time is over. She knows this. I hope she continues to make music but having huge hits again, will never happen. Stop living in delusionland.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Was that a fart I heard?

I LIVE for these meltdowns :dead:

Lemme guess! You're a middle-aged gay man struggling with balding and loathing songs like BIM/Holy Water? :lmao:

Lemme guess! You're a middle-aged gay man struggling with balding and loathing songs like BIM/Holy Water? :lmao:

Yeah, and I bet he's still waiting for the Pat Leonard reunion.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, and I bet he's still waiting for the Pat Leonard reunion.

Oh nope. Those who loath the unapologetic tracks are more like Rayoflighters.

I'm sure that if Madonna knew just how stupid some of those ROL fans are, she would vow never to sing a song from that album.

I'm sure that if Madonna knew just how stupid some of those ROL fans are, she would vow never to sing a song from that album.

yeah, they need to get over it. It's been 200 years since Ray Of Light and they're still waiting for the sequel. Well... they can keep on waiting.

In the mean time, I'm gonna go twerk a little to Holy Water in the office bathroom.

ROL is one of my favorites of all time (see my avatar) but I hope someday Madonna will just say that she's over that album because she thinks it was too serious and preachy. Imagine the meltdowns from these fans who have going through their spiritually introspective phase for 20 fucking years :lmao: