Towleroad.com Interview - Bitch, I'm Madonna a single? [merged]

i listened to the rebel heart demo again after months and after listening to the official one and fuck.. i really thought this one is a missed opportunity for a big single. but that said, the album version is good too and there are a lot of strong songs on the album so that makes up for it. can't believe no one said to her to keep the song in its original demo for the album seeing the positive reactions it got though.

I don´t remember that demo, I only heard it once...but for me, Rebel heart, the album version, it´s a classic already!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'm not a big BiM fan but the song is listed on the album sticker and it has a Niki feature so it could definitely get played on the radio, I think it would be a good idea to release it eventually. If we get 4 single, the 4th could be another heart one :)

Not sure its a great idea to release this as a single now, everyone already heard it in december, when it was very popular, so I imagine people are kinda over it. She has so many other songs to choose from.

Good interview! She never said it was going to be a single, she said she was making a video for it! Perhaps she meant a tour video! But I would like her to see release as a single one of the more fun "Rebel" songs. I think Iconic would be a great single.

Guest Pud Whacker

The beginning of RH demo was something special. I'll always treasure that version. That's the real Rebel Heart to me. :inlove:

Yes, Bill. It is!!!

Madonna says the video for BIM will be different to LFL so she clearly wants it to be a single.

Given how her recent songs haven't really caught on, I think it's a risk worth taking to go for something like this. It's 4 minutes in its contemporary feel so may just grab a wider audience.

Good interview! She never said it was going to be a single, she said she was making a video for it! Perhaps she meant a tour video! But I would like her to see release as a single one of the more fun "Rebel" songs. I think Iconic would be a great single.

Yeah, I was thinking tour video, too.

BIM is the only song from Rebel Heart that I don't like. Hopefully she'll shine the spotlight on the more single-worthy tracks from RB :mellow:

YUP!!!! and the most downloaded album track. More than Ghosttown

And probably THE most popular song off this new album on social media, esp. with young people. They LOVE this song.

It's really only divisive within the fan community.

Of course she should release it. Aren't you tired of her failing to launch with songs that should get attention??? At least with this it will be in your face and a real MOMENT - if it does well...well fucking ay!

Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!! :tigger: I want it to be OUTRAGEOUS!

BIM is the only song from Rebel Heart that I don't like. Hopefully she'll shine the spotlight on the more single-worthy tracks from RB :mellow:

Funny, the common consensus is that this is a strong standout track. And it is. Def needs to be a single

It's so obvious a song to get airplay. Madonna mentions this song in each interview, Lola loves it, Diplo too. Just hope that the video will go viral as anaconda. Cause that's its only purpose.

I like BIM but I hope UB will be the 3rd single for summer...i have a feeling she will release many singles from this album. And if i remember correctly, during the MDNA era she also said she wants a video for Gang Bang but didnt push through.

I would be happy with Unapologetic Bitch or Bitch I'm MADONNA.

Both would be even better!

I think she will release both. One is well received and one is her favourite which is also awesome. What order I don't know.

This song needs like 8 singles. I don't care if some are promo only or club only or some have videos some are on radio. WHATEVER.

I want more remixes!!!