Barcelona Date and Tickets

skaterboyccs

Los precios en Europa siempre son más bajos que en el Reino Unido y EEUU. No estés nervioso! Es bastante fácil comprar entradas en España. Sobre todo de las GA.

I don't want a GA ticket this time:I have to work thatday,So I won't be queing,I will be there just for th the show.Also,I will go with a friend that will never accept a GA,she's has had a surgery and needs to seat down every once in a while

I hope i can get good seated tickets

By the way, are there seated tickets on the floor in other cities??? I saw some pic in Instagram from somebody and he had a seated ticket just near the catwalk!!!!

I saw Kylie twice in London, seated, very near the scenary, and people stood up all the concert. It's true that it's far better to stand up and dancen and have a party, but the feeling of going just 10 minutes before the concert and take your seat and be 10 meters from the scenary is priceless!

People stood in London? Wooooooow Kylie's power. Here it just depends. I was front row for Beyoncé (a year ago tomorrow) and the people behind me told me to sit down. I love getting seats close to the stage and turning up just before the show but only if people will stand. I hate going to a concert and the atmosphere being like a graveyard.

If I remember correctly, my MDNA floor tickets were around 100 euros each. Bought them via Ticketmaster the day they went in sale, no problems whatsoever. This time it shouldn't be too different.

I went to see Beyoncé live at the O2 arena last year, floor tickets standing and he concert and atmosfere were great. It's a shame for Madonna it will be seated.

Siiiigh you haven't seen UK crowds. People sit down and then shout at you for standing up and just make you feel awkward all night.

I saw Confessions in Boston and it was the same. Had an older couple behind us asking us to sit down during the ballads section. We obviously didn't though. This is Madonna, not some Norah Jones type recital.

preventa el 13? la preventa de fnac???

La general. La de fnac es el 10.

os ha llegado información de algo?? yo compré uno de los cds por fnac, pero no tengo ningún email informativo de nada..

Yo también y aún nada. En los términos y condiciones decían, si mal no recuerdo, que enviarán el código el día anterior.

A mí lo que me jode es que los cds en España salen tan tarde y el resto por ahí con ellos ya. UGH

Chicos, yo quiero grada cerca. ¿Qué posibilidades creéis que tengo? Cero?

A mí lo que me jode es que los cds en España salen tan tarde y el resto por ahí con ellos ya. UGH

Chicos, yo quiero grada cerca. ¿Qué posibilidades creéis que tengo? Cero?

A-si viviese en Francia ya tendríamos el ãlbum!!!

B-yo tambièn quiero grada cerca...a ver còmo funciona lo de fnac...