Barcelona Date and Tickets

skaterboyccs

I'm surprised that a second date hasn't been added yet.. After all, the only seats left are virtually behind the stage..

I wonder if no second date is added for barcelona what will happen? 24 to 28 with no shows in between?

It's not too late to add a Portuguese date, it would be a success as usual.

if they add a second date, I´m sorry for you but it will be in Barcelona, way cheaper to keep the stage there than to move it to another country.It´s a shame Lisbon is not included this time though

if they don´t add it in barcelona? nothing! although it will be weird, everything seems designed to have another show, she even did it with MDNA, she has days...

Maybe she is waiting to see if barcelona sells well enough for a second show... If it doesn't maybe she'll tour other cities. I don't see why she wouldn't.. She toured a lot of european cities in S&S and MDNA tours, so...

Maybe she is waiting to see if barcelona sells well enough for a second show... If it doesn't maybe she'll tour other cities. I don't see why she wouldn't.. She toured a lot of european cities in S&S and MDNA tours, so...

with S&S she nearly toured neighborhhods!!!!of course, she didn´t came to my city

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first concert was SOLD OUT. I mean, nobody is going to pay 300 euro, but i know at least 4 people that couldn't go to the first concert. So this second concert will be very welcomed, many people will hurry to buy the tickets.

Nope, i guess this time it goes the old way: you go there, press F5 until your finger hurts and if you are lucky you get good tickets.

But there's lots of expectation, several people at work are going to buy tickets. I guess they felt frustrated that the first concert sold out so soon!

Guest Hunterlas

Anybody having problems with the Icon Presale? I tried to get my ticket and my card was "locked" by the bank "for an attempt of suspicious purchase" ... Tried again after "unlocking" it and then with other cards... Its been impossible. It just wont go through.

Id hate to have to buy Viagogo prices :(

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Guest Hunterlas

GOT MY BADASS TICKET FOR BARCELONA! Yay!

Im super looking forward to enjoy it cause the Spanish deliver crazy just like the Italians, the French and we, the South Americans. Im glad this will be my last show. If the second Chicago night happens, Ill go of course but if my itinerary stays as is, Ill be a very happy man.

Miami

Miami

Boston

Chicago

Glendale

Las Vegas

Barcelona

Wooooo Hooooooo