Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

i was so wrong with that one :p apparently they're releasing her new song in 2 weeks yet you can already buy it? im not sure what theyre doing. very living for love/ghosttown ish.

I'd love a physical CD EP for Ghosttown

1 Ghosttown

2 Queen

3 (Another unreleased demo track in HQ)

4 (Either another unreleased track or a decent remix of Ghosttown)

Ready for the video now!!!

I'd love a physical CD EP for Ghosttown

1 Ghosttown

2 Queen

3 (Another unreleased demo track in HQ)

4 (Either another unreleased track or a decent remix of Ghosttown)

Ready for the video now!!!

THIS

Something I've seen no one mention is viral videos. So many songs are popular because they've been in several viral vines/YouTube videos that propel them to the top of the charts! If someone does a viral video with Ghosttown it'll definitely give it an extra push. Trap Queen is a song in the top ten right now that only recently reached that position, despite being released in December, because of vines!

They really need to capitalise on this Ghosttown interest.. a snippet from the video ...a lyric video.. a release date ..something!

Seriously. Throw us bitches a bone, already.

by MadonnaTribe · March 30, 2015

The Ghosttown video is expected to premiere in mid-April, again no final date has been announced yet.

Genius, great.

There better be another show coming up to promote Ghosttown with around mid april...perhaps she's doing Fallon or something. Here's to hoping.

First time since probably 4 minutes, have I been hearing a Madonna single all over the place, out and about, on TV, and they are doing fuck all with the momentum that is/was building.

It's actually starting to seem like stretching out the promo for Ghosttown and letting the song grow is a great idea.

She has Fallon, then the video, and probably other promotion right after. Letting things stagger might be a classic roll out concept for a good song