Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Madonnarama has reported that 2 additional London shows are planned for 2 & 12 December.

Ah thanks! hmmm I hope there'll be extra Glasgow and/or Manchester. I just really don't like London crowds.

Miguelito Papi Chulo I just found a roundtrip flight to Fort Lauderdale for 300 bucks! How far is Fort Lauderdale from Miami? How do I get to Miami. Will anyone try to eat my face?

Ft Laud is about 45 minutes. If you can hack it, I'd do that. It's just a straight shot down I-95. Cheaper hotel, flight, etc. But if you can spend some extra cash and spend it in a great city (MIA) then do it. It'd be better than dealing with traffic. Traffic in South FL is just as bad as Southern CA

If anyone eats your face it'll probably be me tho

:lmao:

Ai papi SIIIIII POR FAVOR

45 minutes!!!!! I thought it was going to be like a 2084085 hour drive through the swamps. I'm totally going!

I'ma twerk the fuck out of Bitch I'm Madonna

Because I still get kind of confused with how I'm supposed to go about checking tickets out from Madonna.com tomorrow if I check directly through ticketmaster can I still view available tickets with my code?

Yes! Just go on the site tomorrow before 10am so you can refresh at 9:59:59

Guest Rachelle of London

Only North American and Europe has been announced. We don't know where the heck they are going. Last time Australia was mentioned and she ended up going back to South America. We just don't know yet. Those BraZil rumours sounded very plausible.

No, I was kidding. I know she doesn't hate us, I'm just bummed she's not coming here. Brazil, maybe. But I really doubt she'll come to Mexico since there're only a few days in between the U.S. and European legs of the tour. It wouldn't make sense to do the U.S., then Europe, then come back here, then go to Australia (if she doesn't actually go this time). The Queen needs her beauty rest.

No, I was kidding. I know she doesn't hate us, I'm just bummed she's not coming here. Brazil, maybe. But I really doubt she'll come to Mexico since there're only a few days in between the U.S. and European legs of the tour. It wouldn't make sense to do the U.S., then Europe, then come back here, then go to Australia (if she doesn't actually go this time). The Queen needs her beauty rest.

I thought the itinerary was going to be similar to MDNA :/ she toured Europe and North America extensively and still managed to go to mexico and south america... but I understand she wants to tour Australia, they deserve it. I guess i'll have to go to barcelona

Only North American and Europe has been announced. We don't know where the heck they are going. Last time Australia was mentioned and she ended up going back to South America. We just don't know yet. Those BraZil rumours sounded very plausible.

They sounded plausible to me too at first... With that came the hope of Madonna coming to a lot of european cities like she did in the MDNA tour. I was very disappointed this morning :(

Do you guys think that the highest price 350USD plus taxes is the price for Floor tickets?

Or that is the price for the 100's sections?

For an arena only tour, it's for both. First 20 rows of floor are VIP package though unless you get last minute tickets.

Do you guys think that the highest price 350USD plus taxes is the price for Floor tickets?

Or that is the price for the 100's sections?

I think that the sides of the 100s will be $350 as they're close to the stage. I remember them being that price for S&S

YAY! A potential for idiotic protesters!

I'm glad I saw this...I was going to go to Philly and Atlantic City, but it looks like just one show for me this time around. I live about 15 minutes from the Philly venue (in NJ) but I think the traffic, security, and that many people coming into the city could be crazy.

THERE WILL BE MORE DATES- LOOK AT THE SCHEDULE AND BREAKS IN BETWEEK CITIES!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

Well yes, more dates in the same cities, maybe two or three surprises but that's it, I really was hoping that she will put a date in Houston/Dallas/San Antonio :(

Ive a feeeling this will be her best show since confessions . The arena tour will sell out so quick and will be perfect for her show

She wont do stadiums in europe or usa :

1 it wont be summer so it can be cold

2 she toured stadiums for the last 5 years , this will gave her a chance to create more demand for next tours

How much for O2 tickets?

And what about MSG?

Thx

MSG:

US $45.00 Ticket + US $13.95 Fees = US $58.95

US $360.00 Ticket + US $40.15 Fees = US $400.15

VIP Nation packages go on pre-sale at the same time. Any idea of price ranges for those?

Guest bluejean

Is it worth getting a VIP package? I need to be at the front but do I need to spend that much to achieve that?

Is it worth getting a VIP package? I need to be at the front but do I need to spend that much to achieve that?

Worth it? That's questionable. :chuckle: To be in the first 20 rows requires a package though, unless you're willing to gamble on single tickets becoming available if the packages don't sell out.