Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

the press release!!!!!!!

"Madonna also recently performed on The Brits inLondon and is scheduled to appear and perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in the US for the entire week of March 16. "

Get the fuck out! I just went straight to the dates!!

the press release!!!!!!!

"Madonna also recently performed on The Brits inLondon and is scheduled to appear and perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in the US for the entire week of March 16. "

the presales start TUESDAY for Icon people and Friday for Live Nation

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG SLAY

I just went to the ellen site and of course the tickets for that week are all booked. Damn it!!! :cries:

Yay for dates!! This is SO exciting!!!

ugh I'm already so worried about tickets! Normally I get the seats that I want but I don't know, I'm extra nervous this time around!!

Also I am sad that the free Rebel Heart album is a mere digital copy

How do you buy the Icon live pass?

At Madonna.com :)

so presales are friggin today!?!?!? wtf. so the pass would be good for today because it says: ICON LIVE PASS FOR WEEK #1 PRE-SALES. When Week #1 pre-sales end on March 4, 2015 @ 5pm local times, your Live Pass code will expire.

explain?

so presales are friggin today!?!?!? wtf. so the pass would be good for today because it says: ICON LIVE PASS FOR WEEK #1 PRE-SALES. When Week #1 pre-sales end on March 4, 2015 @ 5pm local times, your Live Pass code will expire.

explain?

I don't think so? Ticketmaster has some of the dates up and it says the Icon presale start Tuesday, the Live Nation presale starts on Friday, and the general sale is on Monday