Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Me too. I think if you go to any concert you should be familiar with the artists catalogue of work and more so new material. I hate it when people around me say "I don't know this one (and sit down )".

One thing I'd like would be that the bundled album has something different e.g. Extra song, different booklet anything. Give the fans who already have the album something else to enjoy.

That would be awesome! I still have 6 clean versions of MDNA still unwrapped from buying tickets and the Madonna perfume! I used them as book ends...

I don't know... the preorder ends on saturday and on saturday you'll get the ticket-preorder-code

In Denmark, the pre-order ends on Wednesday, and the actual Priority Pre-sale starts on Thursday :wow:

This will also be the third -- and, presumably, final -- tour by Madonna under a 10-year multirights deal she inked with Live Nation in 2007, valued at a reported $120 million. The future of that partnership is unclear, given that Oseary's Maverick Management (which also includes U2, which struck a similar deal with Live Nation) is now part of Artist Nation, Live Nation's artist management division. Initially, the Live Nation/Madonna deal included recorded content (along with touring, merch, fan club/Website, DVDs, some sponsorships, and certain other music-related projects), but those recording rights were sold to Interscope in 2011 for a reported $40 million in a three-album deal, of which Rebel Heart is the second.

At last, facts.

It's funny... They say asia and you think ahell be on china, singapur, india, filipynes... And shell be only in japan lol

I don't think so.

Arthur Fogel specifically said that Madonna will be performing in South-East Asia for the first time ever. :dramatic:

This is mammoth! Wow!

I can't wait to see the tour schedule.

See you in Miami bitches!

Don't worry about Miami. She is finally coming to your homeland - Go to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or wherever. She is coming here !

Guest bluejean

Don't worry about Miami. She is finally coming to your homeland - Go to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or wherever. She is coming here !

Jazzy, I am going to live in Canada this year. So I'll trek over to Miami for opening night. Probably won't get to see her in Oz.

Jazzy, I am going to live in Canada this year. So I'll trek over to Miami for opening night. Probably won't get to see her in Oz.

Bluejean, come back for the shows in Oz as well. :laugh: Sorry, just so excited. Want all of the Madonnanation members at the shows as we have all fretted and worried together. Jokes aside though, hope you get great seats for Miami.

I wonder if she'll do Australia before or after Asia. It would great if she closed the tour here.

Considering that she'll be coming from Europe, I guess she'll go to Asia first, then Japan.

I bet she'll start the Australasian leg in Japan, then go to South East Asia and finally Australia and New Zealand.

Here's to hoping. Sorry, I won't believe she is doing Australia until she gets off the plane there in January/February.

image_400x400.jpg

image_400x400.jpgimage_400x400.jpgimage_400x400.jpgSo, is it just the billboard news article .. or is there an official press release or something. where are dates, cities? i wanna see the receipts!!! at the moment "coming to Australia and Asia in 2016" is as good as her statement from 2006.

I'm inclined to believe it as Arthur Fogel specifically spoke about her not having toured Australiasia and how strange it is for her not to have done this. The only thing that can possibly happen now is a repeat of MDNAT where they kept saying she was going to come to Australia and then in the end she couldn't be fucked.

Considering that she'll be coming from Europe, I guess she'll go to Asia first, then Japan.

I bet she'll start the Australasian leg in Japan, then go to South East Asia and finally Australia and New Zealand.

That would make sense to me too. If her last shows are in Europe, the flight would be shorter to Japan. Then she can snake down the Asian coast to Australia/New Zealand.

I am kind of excited if she does new places - that is always the best part of a new Madonna tour. If she gets her Alps Christmas vacation in December, she might actually be refreshed and rested for that leg too. I don't think she likes doing long tours anymore. I pray Australia/Asia doesn't have a "Santiago MDNA" experience.

General Sales for Madonna's 'Rebel Heart' Tour will go on sale starting Monday, March 9, 2015. Every North American ticket purchased online will come with an exclusive digital download of the SUPER DELUXE version of Rebel Heart which includes 6 bonus tracks (including 4 previously unreleased studio tracks).

Icon is Madonna's official fan club. Lifetime Legacy members of Icon will receive first access to tickets and VIP Packages starting March 3, 2015. Fans may purchase an "Icon Live Pass" today, which gives them access not only to ticket & VIP Package pre-sales, but also a free membership to Icon, the official Madonna fan club, access to a tour devoted forum and an exclusive tour gift. Fans who are already registered simply need to upgrade their account with the Icon Live Pass on Madonna.com.

Citi® is the official card of Madonna's 'Rebel Heart' Tour. For concerts in the United States and Paris, France, Citi® cardmembers will have access to a presale beginning Wednesday, March 4 (10am) through Friday, March 6 (4pm) for applicable concerts going on sale to the general public on Monday, March 9; and a presale beginning Wednesday, March 11 (10am) through Friday, March 13 (5pm) for applicable concerts in the United States going on sale to the general public on Monday, March 16. For concerts in the United Kingdom, Citi® cardmembers will have access to a presale beginning Wednesday, March 11 (10am) through Friday, March 13 (4pm) for applicable concerts going on sale to the general public on Monday, March 16.

EH?

the press release!!!!!!!

"Madonna also recently performed on The Brits inLondon and is scheduled to appear and perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in the US for the entire week of March 16. "

the presales start TUESDAY for Icon people and Friday for Live Nation

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG SLAY