Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

Well the Mama Lecter verdict is in. Aside from the breaking news of Steve Strange from Visage being dead (last week) and saying "he was good in the group FRANKIE GOES ON HOLIDAY" she then went on to say how amazing Madge was (even tho she generally moans about her) how you could tell she's a trained dancer by how she fell, how she has a great figure and she doesn't know how she does it and the whole world are talking about her still....she then proceeded to sitter on for ages about the time she fell down a garden step and no one cared... Anyways....

Guest bluejean

Me neither. I clearly don't have superpowers :lmao::lmao:

Oh, and it's true, we haven't commented that THERE WAS NO MEDLEY AT ALL!!!!

I know. I was thinking that. Then I thought to myself how DUMB we all are for even running with that possibility. This is Madonna and of COURSE she's going to promote her latest song not sing old hits.

I find it strange how she's had such bad luck with this project so far. First the leaks and now this. It's almost like there's people trying to sabotage her. Imagine the camera pans down and there's Lady Gaga disguised as one of Madonna's backing dancers :chuckle:

Although in saying that it is not ruining the era for me. It's shaping up to be one of her best yet! Love the matador theme even more in this performance.

And I LOVED the new instrumental breakdown part.

lol dont hate me for saying this but there's this thing in astrology called saturn return, when people go through most of their shit and life lessons. her first when she divorced sean and this is her second one, it started in november i think cuz it moves so slow every 2 years. i actually even talked about it before the rebel heart leaks happened. I'm sure she's aware of it cuz she said astrology is a science ;)

i wouldn't mention it if she wasn't into it so don't judge

it reminds me of the thing that happened to pink. some dancers pulling her and pink was yelling 'no'.

you could see it coming.[too]

I still hate that this couldve been her best performance on award show ever and it was overshadowed.

In media mainly by encouraging comments. As even the evil press realised she wont be here for ever..

i really wonder what the audience was like.. couldnt really tell..

lol dont hate me for saying this but there's this thing in astrology called saturn return, when people go through most of their shit and life lessons. her first when she divorced sean and this is her second one, it started in november i think. i actually even talked about it before the rebel heart leaks happened. I'm sure she's aware of it cuz she said astrology is a science ;)

Does it say how long it's gonna last?

This is the first moment after BRITS that I had time to just sit down. I played Living For Love and out of nowhere I just started crying. So stupid, but all that anxiety, worry and sadness (AND her bravery!!) just had to come out eventually. She is truly so amazing and like Attitude said:

Maybe we needed Madonna to fall flat on her arse for us to realise: we’re not going to have her forever. Let’s treat her right.

This song will never ever be the same again - now it's iconic.

There are Gaga fans celebrating this on Twitter and Tumblr saying that Gaga's spell is finally working. I have not been this frustrated at their ignorance and stupidity for the longest time! I'm sorry I'm typing about this here. It's just making me want to cry how people are so full of hate.

I wish all this was kept in the Gaga thread. I hate it when that fanbase is commented.

Guest bluejean

There are Gaga fans celebrating this on Twitter and Tumblr saying that Gaga's spell is finally working. I have not been this frustrated at their ignorance and stupidity for the longest time! I'm sorry I'm typing about this here. It's just making me want to cry how people are so full of hate.

Of course they are. Apart from an a musical theatre tribute that's all they've got. But then again the reaction was the same here when Gaga got hit in the head with a pole.

Just watched This Morning on ITV reporting on last night's Brits and they commented very favourably on Madonna. Obviously the presenters were quite jovial about it but they seemed genuinely concerned for her...they dispelled any notion of it being a staged malfunction because of the scale and danger involved...they commended her for soldiering on to continue with the show. One of the younger presenters (I'm guessing she is in her 30s) said she doubted she would have been able to continue as M did.

lol dont hate me for saying this but there's this thing in astrology called saturn return, when people go through most of their shit and life lessons. her first when she divorced sean and this is her second one, it started in november i think cuz it moves so slow every 2 years. i actually even talked about it before the rebel heart leaks happened. I'm sure she's aware of it cuz she said astrology is a science ;)

i wouldn't mention it if she wasn't into it so don't judge

how did you know it started in November?

How do I know when my next Saturn thing starts? I want to be ready and leave all capes far away from me.

This is the first moment after BRITS that I had time to just sit down. I played Living For Love and out of nowhere I just started crying. So stupid, but all that anxiety, worry and sadness (AND her bravery!!) just had to come out eventually. She is truly so amazing and like Attitude said:

Maybe we needed Madonna to fall flat on her arse for us to realise: were not going to have her forever. Lets treat her right.

This song will never ever be the same again - now it's iconic.

I just read that myself and now I'm overwhelmed with tears. I wish she knew how much she means to me and even when I'm critical of her it comes from love not from hate. This fall could've been so much worse but thank god it wasn't the Angels were on her side. Now we need to carry on.

Does it say how long it's gonna last?

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Madonna well it says hers is at 19.09* and it's now a 4.43° so in theory its not even very "effective" yet. mine is at 8° - we just coincidentally have it in the same sign - so i should really be feeling it in theory lol

basically its at its worst around december 2016 - actually, make that september till march 2016 and 2017. wouldn't think much about it though otherwise you can't function, lol, but all of this shit happening with the leaks etc i couldn't not mention it

I texted my boyfriend this morning and told what happened. His reaction was:

"That looked bad. Amazing performance and it was (more) amazing she stood up and did the performance" - My bf will be rewarded later tonight... ;)

I also texted my best friend and his reaction was this:

"Yeah, it's everywhere :laugh: And I think it has only positive effect: more publicity for her and it only made this iron lady look more human. I first thought it was just a stunt because the lyrics fit the accident, but when I saw it I realized she really fell down."

All my coworkers already knew this and very shocked by her fall (because it looked back) but they only said positive things about her.

I will need to see her to be able to get over this. When I see she is fine then we can move on. I don't want to see clips or the performance at all.

THIS.

I may be a grown man with responsibilities, a family, a job and a life to lead but the first thing I thought about when I opened my eyes this morning was "Poor Madonna". But I know she's fine! I know she is! I just have so much compassion for her. I love her so much. She deserves all the best in the world and something so embarrassing and unfortunate should never happen to her. I can't help wearing my heart on my sleeve and letting my emotions get the best of me. It might make me look stupid, but I don't care. I just love the girl.

Weird time, thank to madonnation, it's like we all making a group trauma therapy :)

OMG yes, thank God for this forum. If I was alone with these feelings I'd go nuts. :lol: My family and friends just don't get what it's like to be a Madonna fan. :)

THIS.

I may be a grown man with responsibilities, a family, a job and a life to lead but the first thing I thought about when I opened my eyes was "Poor Madonna". But I know she's fine! I know she is! I just have so much compassion for her. I love her so much. She deserves all the best in the world and something so embarrassing and unfortunate should never happen to her. I can't help wearing my heart on my sleeve and letting my emotions get the best of me. It might make me look stupid, but I don't care. I just love the girl.

+1

I've been checking the forum whenever I can during work today because of this.

Most people at work were commenting favorably too.

Me neither. I clearly don't have superpowers :lmao::lmao:

Oh, and it's true, we haven't commented that THERE WAS NO MEDLEY AT ALL!!!!

I know. I was thinking that. Then I thought to myself how DUMB we all are for even running with that possibility. This is Madonna and of COURSE she's going to promote her latest song not sing old hits.

I'm sure someone reported that they heard ghostown being rehearsed with apocalyptic sounds and explosions :lol:

Once the routine was back on track and she was killing it, I was more stunned that it just ended without the medley :lmao:

I'm sure someone reported that they heard ghostown being rehearsed with apocalyptic sounds and explosions :lol:

Once the routine was back on track and she was killing it, I was more stunned that it just ended without the medley :lmao:

She didnt go to the after party she was supposed to. She probably sat in a bucket of ice.