Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

Exactly. Everytime we mock another artist, we are just doing something wrong.

Oh please. Sometimes people need to be called on their shit. And sometimes they need the piss taken out of 'em.

Let's not turn into one of those self-censored, play nice/by the numbers groups that isn't willing to call out the truth when we see it. Please.

That has nothing to do with an unfortunate freak accident.

Oh please. Sometimes people need to be called on their shit. And sometimes they need the piss taken out of 'em.

Let's not turn into one of those self-censored, play nice/by the numbers groups that isn't willing to call out the truth when we see it. Please.

That has nothing to do with an unfortunate freak accident.

Meh, anybody who had laughed if Gaga had fallen flat in the Oscars deserve the same treatment as those morons who are laughing at Madonna now.

In fact, whenever who use social nets to pour vile against other people is a sad soul, in my opinion.

Meh, anybody who had laughed if Gaga had fallen flat in the Oscars deserve the same treatment as those morons who are laughing at Madonna now.

In fact, whenever who use social nets to pour vile against other people is a sad soul, in my opinion.

Seriously... There's a difference between spreading vile hatred and taking the piss of out things. If you can't tell the difference, I don't know what to tell you...

Not all situations are the same, even though they may have something similar happen in them.

I don't think "embarrassing" and "humiliating" are the first words that come to mind about this incident. As VogueMusic said, it was a freak accident. What did we expect Madonna to do? Defy the laws of gravity? She handled it pretty gracefully in the circumstances.

Taylor Swift’s BRITs dancer: “It’s strange Madonna’s dancers didn’t help her”

What did you make of the Madonna fall? None of the dancers seemed to react to her fall – were they just being professional?

Its funny you mention the dancers’ reaction because I have watched it a couple of times since and find that bit very odd that they didn’t grab her and help her up. Maybe because it was planned? Controversial. Everyone is talking about it though so planned or not planned it worked!

Well now Living for Love will be a MADONNA classic. Regardless of sales or AirPlay.

Now when the general public go to her concert they will for sure know one new song if they haven't bought the album! Especially if she keeps the theme.

Lemons to lemonade.

The exact words were "scared" and "worried" for her. It was very dangerous.

What did you make of the Madonna fall? None of the dancers seemed to react to her fall – were they just being professional?
Its funny you mention the dancers’ reaction because I have watched it a couple of times since and find that bit very odd that they didn’t grab her and help her up. Maybe because it was planned? Controversial. Everyone is talking about it though so planned or not planned it worked!

They probably freaked out and froze. Like the rest of the audience.

3 days ago due to Youtube automatic play i found myself watching videos of Whitney's final concerts a year or two before she died, the comments on her appearance and voice were awful in the news videos though the comments were pretty nice under the video, so i scrolled down the comments to go back to when the video was originally posted to see how people changed their tune after she died (except for the looney Mariah Carey fans still leaving awful comments today). Do we need to lose them to appreciate them ?

I think embarrassing is an understatement, but only from the perspective of the person it happened to, not from everyone else's stand point. I mean, nobody's looking at this thinking "What an idiot! I can't believe she did that!" If it was me, the embarrassment would surely have prevented me from continuing.

Well now Living for Love will be a MADONNA classic. Regardless of sales or AirPlay.

Now when the general public go to her concert they will for sure know one new song if they haven't bought the album! Especially if she keeps the theme.

Lemons to lemonade.

the song where she says "lift me up"

:chuckle:

Oh Taylor...how little you know of Madonna and how she operates.

The exact words were "scared" and "worried" for her. It was very dangerous.

They probably freaked out and froze. Like the rest of the audience.

They must have been. The first couple times I watched it I was just amazed that no one reached out to help her, but who knows how you would react if you were there, in the moment.

Since I know some of us are still shaken up...watch this vid - trust me, you'll feel better when you do -

:dead: :dead: What a soft, lovely fall she had. It was like a slide! :rotfl: Are those inflatable bananas? And are they sitting on a hamburger? :rotfl:

Madonna gets most of her income from the tours. She would never risk her health. She has always risked her career for pushing the envelope but never that.

And most importantly, she has 4 kids that mean everything to her. There's NO WAY.

well, some routines on mdna weren't quite so easy...an accident could have happened any time....and to have an accident it doesn't need some risky choreography...like this on LFL....just taking away a cape....