Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I was captivated by the intro! Then she fell lol and I was like.. almost near tears. Such a rush of emotions. That was a helluva 4 minutes. I loved it. BRAVO!!!!

michelle visage ‏@michellevisage 8m8 minutes ago

I hope those cape pullers liked their time working for Madonna

:rotfl:

LMAO, They'll be lucky if they're ONLY fired! #secretbastarddemonicmonsters

Looking at it at a different angle, She really is a trooper. Could any other 56 year old go through that and get up and dance the way M did? I very much doubt it.

...and Piers Moron needs to be completely ignored. He'll be feeding off what happened to M, so let's just IGNORE it.

Can we please not give any more space to that mediocre sack of manure starving for some quick and cheap publicity in Madonna's Grammy thread? The stupid sick FUCK not even stopping at something that is certainly NOT to be made fun of. What a useless piece of trash. Just shut up and go back to the gutter where you belong Piers dear

LAuterfield is a massive troll and i so hope moderators will ban his ass off this place. he spends his life reporting negative shit about M in this forum

You are right. After finally seeing this (my stream froze right before the performance). She can only laugh and sing a beautiful acoustic version of it next.

Shit happens. It happened to me carrying a girl on my shoulders years ago, twice. Luckily she seems to be fine, she will be sored tomorrow.

In essence the world has witnessed a 56 y o athlete to get up and keep running. An demigodess with a giant heart and a bigger mind. Lets stay positive and please don't share negativity.

Long live the Queen!

THE CAPE WOULD NOT UNTIE, THEN THE PAID OFF THUG YANKED HER HARD ENOUGH TO PULL HER ENTIRE WEIGHT TO THE FLOOR!

Paid off thug :) i also heard he was ageist this thug you speak of! It begs of belief the shit that comes out of people's mouths around here.

Just like Miss Jackson ( sarcasm), it was a wardrobe malfunction that went horribly wrong.

The scary thing being two live performances of LFL, two wardrobe malfunctions?

This is a woman who fell off a horse and was back in no time.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that these two girls are now part of the promo tour. Had already seen them a couple of months ago and these are seriously some of the best and most original dancers I've seen in ages!

I literally was mortified when I saw her pulled backwards, but her voice sounded so amazing, and in this day and age when

a stellar performance of a great song isn't enough to get the attention of the masses anymore her resilience and fortitude

will. It was clearly on display today! An even truer triumph! Long live the Queen.

I felt sick and wanted to cry, couldnt believe I was actually seeing it. I would have just run off crying, I wasnt sure if she would continue or if she was even OK. I hope she got checked out, I was so worried she may have hit her head. But to follow on with that brilliant performance, she shoudl be praised by everyone. All those negative tweets and memes are just disgusting.

This was just shown at the end of Newsnight which, for those outside of the UK, is the BBCs most serious news and current affairs programme. The presenter was kind about it though and said she 'belied her 5 and half decades'.

Guest whatatramp

I had my Bose sound system on and the scream Madonna made when she was violently pulled back was horrifying. I was so scarred for her.

she screamed???! I didn't hear it

I've just watched it on +1 and apart from the fall and just after when she's obviously shaken, it's much better than watching the first time

Do you think they are going to upload the performance in VEVO after this? Actually the rest was amazing and the choreography much better than the grammy's, it deserves to be uploaded even if they edit the fall.

One word!

QUEEN!!!!

Chelle!! I was thinking about you all along the snoozefest ceremony.

I was soooo scared for M :s , I have a huge headache now :(

I hope she really is fine and I was blown away by her performance.

I love her so goddam much!

Edited by RoyalMadonna

Is this the same person that did the broken costume from the grammys, or did that person get fired already?

So true! :lmao: