Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

Why do people keep posting that she fell? She was VIOLENTLY YANKED BACKWARDS OFF A PLATFORM.

She wasn't "violently yanked backwards off a platform". :manson:

Get a grip.

How many times do we have to repeat her own words? The cape was on too tight. Clearly she thought she had undone it but it wasn't undone. The dancers were just doing their part of the choreography thinking she had undone the cape. As a result, she fell. But got right back up and carried on with the song and gave a killer performance.

Fuck's sake some people here!! :manson:

Why do people keep posting that she fell? She was VIOLENTLY YANKED BACKWARDS OFF A PLATFORM.

That's why it's so amazing how she carried on. It wasn't a stumble, she could have really hurt herself, being pulled backwards down the stairs by your neck is frightening. She's a real trooper.

Watching her being yanked back again...she was very quick to save herself with her feet from going smack against the stairs on her back and head.

I'd have gone arse over head and got carted off in an ambulance. There really is only one MADONNA.

Guest bluejean

Surely this will just bring more attention to the song/performance/Madonna?

The fact that she got straight up and kept going as rehearsed was incredible. This is a 56 year old woman people! Wake up!

i couldn't finish watching her performance either. I know it's silly, but when I saw her face after she got up it almost broke my heart. Now I appreciate what a fighter she is and I'm overwhelmed by the support she's getting from the media.

Am I the only one who thinks the fans are overreacting?

It was a shameful fall but she killed the choreography and she's being praised all over the news!

My heart sank for 5 seconds but now I'm actually happy M did her thing and showed professionalism, and I'm HAPPY.

Stop crying over the fall and promote the songs on social media.

And let's not compare Madonna's couple of stage mishaps in 30 years time to other performers' please. Sloppy, clumsy acts falling on their asses DO NOT count. She didn't fall, she was pulled backwards as the cape wasn't fully unlaced and probably the dancer pulled too much or too much before time

Different thing, I don't find anything funny in what happened but something amazing about Madonna's abilities as a stage entity, a true one

Am I the only one who thinks the fans are overreacting?

It was a shameful fall but she killed the choreography and she's being praised all over the news!

My heart sank for 5 seconds but now I'm actually happy M did her thing and showed professionalism, and I'm HAPPY.

Stop crying over the fall and promote the songs on social media.

Thank you. :clap:

Reason number 49383039 why she's the Queen really.

This is motherfucking Madonna! She would have gone back up on that stage and sang and danced her ass off even if she was bleeding or had a fractured leg. And that's what makes her so amazing.

Fortunately it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

I can't believe how strong and talented is this woman. I know I shouldn't be amazed because I'm a fan since LAP and I know that she is the best and there will never be anyone like her ever again but how can one person take a fall like that and get and perform as she did Its beyond me

Why can I only find thousands of youtubes of the fall, but the one full performance has been taken down by copyright. :megamanson:

11018622_10205730226472056_8050091945534

quuuueeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Great response. What a trooper!

B-uT1PtXAAIwoWw.jpg

But look at that smile.

I just love her so much.

FUCKING QUEEN! :wow:

North Greenwixh! Whole arena chanting Madonna!!!!! Show was dead til she came on! Everyone chanting Madonna. I'll post when I get in trying to get on the tube!

Lost a few friends on Facebook and I think I sent piers Morgan a death threat

Amazing!

And dead at the last sentence. :rotfl:

Guest bluejean

It's funny cos I woke up with this overwhelming fear that Madonna had died or something bad had happened to her. And I watched the performance without reading here first and I was so shocked by it. I honestly thought she was going to stop.

I love the way she's then singing "I'm gonna carry on!"

Fuck yeah!

Yeah it was horrible to watch it live when we didn't know how it would turn out, but now that we know Madonna got back up and carried on and is fine, the drama queen reactions are just dragging everyone down.

I think this will help the sales but obviously is not gonna happen instantly, people will watch first the fall, than some of them will have curioity to hear the whole ong and watch the rest of the performance and some of them will buy it.

She wasn't "violently yanked backwards off a platform". :manson:

Get a grip.

How many times do we have to repeat her own words? The cape was on too tight. Clearly she thought she had undone it but it wasn't undone. The dancers were just doing their part of the choreography thinking she had undone the cape. As a result, she fell. But got right back up and carried on with the song and gave a killer performance.

Fuck's sake some people here!! :manson:

YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE.

What annoys me the most is, after the secong chorus where she is clapping her hands and twirling, the camera team is showing Kimye :angry:

anyway, I watching it again and those 2 female dancers are suiting perfect

I hope we can see the full performance somewhere.. at least there is the picture at the end of the song..triumphant and smiling :)

OMG that was intense! But now I can start to relax abit. Still haven't watched it again, but I felt it was soooo good and improved performance (minus the little shakiness aftyer the fall) Brilliant!!! Let's now hope this would translate into sales.... BUY IT!!! STREAM IT!!!! GIFT IT!!!! DO IT! :D

Yes, let's get over it and stop blaming the dancers too! It wasn't their fault at all. In fact, I feel pretty sorry for them. Imagine, you're supposed to take off a cape and Madonna comes rolling down to you. Poor guys must have been just as shocked!

On a sidenote, I should really go to bed, it's 1am here and I need to be up at 6.30! :lmao: Oh well, that's what this woman does to me! :D

Thank god, thank god it was not lip synch... That would have been a total embarassment. Instead, now everybody praises because she's a professionnal, she carried on and she sang and danced really well after that terrible fall.

I'm so proud!

I can't help having compassion for someone who means so much to me.

I know what you mean. Two hours afterwards and I'm still feeling all weird, proud of the final outcome but worried about what could've happened and the effects this could have on her health.