Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

she screamed???! I didn't hear it

I've just watched it on +1 and apart from the fall and just after when she's obviously shaken, it's much better than watching the first time

I dont think I can watch it again right now. I think I will wait until after she's spoken about it on JR, and then if I know she can laugh about it I will watch again. I can only presume she will not be using either cape or stairs in the JR show.

OK, she fell, but we could see that there was no playback (ahem Taylor), incredible singing even after such a fall, and who else would be able to carry on like that? No one! If it happened to anyone else, they would pull an Ashlee Simpson.

And it's publicity, good or bad, better than no publicity at all

Edited by darlanbrandt

OMFG!!! I was watching at my friends and then that happened I'm speechless, I'm still shaking, really thought she might have walked off but she carried on like a pro, bless you Madonna, I'm really upset for her, it was a big fall fall, looked like it hurt!

Look at her making one big joke about her next cape! Just wait for it!

I'm also thinking they must have recorded the dress rehearsal, so they might be able to edit some of that footage into any possible vevo or google play uploads!

It's been an hour and I'm still shaking at the whole thing.

She's the ultimate professional, showing everyone how it's done, and I'm just relieved to hear she's OK. Really proud to be her fan.

Indeed :wow::bow:

Regina :inlove:

Look at her making one big joke about her next cape! Just wait for it!

I'm also thinking they must have recorded the dress rehearsal, so they might be able to edit some of that footage into any possible vevo or google play uploads!

But why? They should keep the performance as it was.

Of course it was terrible that she fell but she carried on with the performance and that's what it's all about: the show must go on and she's the ultimate trouper. I hope they don't "touch up" the performance for Vevo or whatever. And let's face it, a lot of people will want to see it because of the fall.

Guest whatatramp

Chelle i am waiting for your comments before going to bed. Hurry up girl i have 6 hours of sleep left :lol:

same :lol:

QUEEN

2618DF1000000578-2969176-Ever_the_perfor

she looked amazing :inlove:

QUEEN

2618DF1000000578-2969176-Ever_the_perfor

I was just studying her body and face during the performance and I was stunned at how AMAZING she looks, even more so than her usual. And WOW, the way she moved on to that elaborate choreo plus singing LIVE almost made me cry after seeing her being brutally pulled backwards like that. She's absolutely phenomenal and she truly deserves all her titles

I'm still shocked at it all

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT VOGUING SECTION THOUGH

Yeah I noticed the vogue. Actually, she added a lot of new routines. Anyway, I'm still shocked. I don't think I can watch the performance again soon.

my fucking god it's taken me so long to get on this forum and then catch up with this thread.

i was watching on youtube and then my stream froze for a good minute while those twats were introducing her i was so angry.

then when it came back i was watching. i was like. why is she so weird? why is she SO nervous these days. i thought the performance was terrible!

then i came to the forum and trying to get in the thread and i kept refreshing the rebel heart forum and seeing the last post of the thread and everyones comments were sad and dramatic. i was like... OH DEAR GOD WHAT HAPPENED.

then i saw on facebook. fuck. how awful for our perfectionist. i'm sure she is perfectly fine. she will be stiff and sore for awhile and i bet her neck is aching..

im proud yes that she carried on but i'm more impressed she kept singing live! that cape must have pulled against her adam's apple so hard i bet it was really painful.

happy for all the positive press. people keep linking me to videos on facebook.

But why? They should keep the performance as it was.

Of course it was terrible that she fell but she carried on with the performance and that's what it's all about: the show must go on and she's the ultimate trouper. I hope they don't "touch up" the performance for Vevo or whatever. And let's face it, a lot of people will want to see it because of the fall.

I agree, they should upload it as is. It would make those appreciate her even more! And like you said.....attract viewers out of curiosity.

THOSE FUCKEN CAPES!!! ENOUGH WITH THAT WHOLE FUCKEN THEME ALREADY GODDAMNIT! JUST SLAY!

ugh... man im crushed. i hope she's ok. the way this whole era is turning out, i wouldnt put it past her to scrap tour plans. :/

Why in hell's name would she do that? That's so not Madonna's style. If things go wrong, she just keeps going. She always has done and always will.