New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

I was surprised to see that old topic raise its head yet again in here, but couldn't resist responding to others' posts (I should have, though!). I think it's inevitable that any discussion of potential destinations is going to include a discussion of Australia, but yes, it would be wise to ignore history in here to keep the thread positive, agreed! :thumbsup:

No one is being negative at this point. I'm simply pointing out that it is unlikely that she will tour Australia or in fact tour anywhere differently from the last 5 tours. It will be US/EU and maybe S America OR Japan. I'm more than happy to be proven wrong though.

Let's say Australia is included in a second leg - the advantage might be that she changes up the setlist and plays some of the hits Aussie fans have been wanting to hear eg. Like A Prayer, Into The Groove, Crazy For You, Music, Ray Of Light, Hung Up - its a very long list - if you live in Australia and are under 35 and have not flown overseas to see her, it's unlikely you have seen her live in concert. I'm flying to London - I'm 40 in November so if you had told me 22 years ago when I was in my final year of high school that I would be 40 the next time I saw her, I wouldn't have believed it lol

I was burnt by MDNA hence I'm going to London regardless if she does Australia as she never lets her UK fans down

Guest bluejean

Its HILARIOUS to me how some australian fans not only think Madonna "owes" them a visit... but also a custume made set list.

If you keep this up I may have to give you a good spanky when I see you opening night!

A perfect example of why the Australia snub saga needs it's own thread. We don't want any of this killing the mood in here.

Guest Rachelle of London

Its HILARIOUS to me how some australian fans not only think Madonna "owes" them a visit... but also a custume made set list.

To be fair Australia is one of her most successful markets. She rules the charts there. The MDNA snub was the worst because she issued her apologies only because her gym was opening in Sydney that very week. That was so fucked up.

She should play Australia when she has a more hits focused tour. S&S wouldve been perfect. Perfect blend of old and new

Well she doesn't tour Australia than complains when any artist takes her thrown. What does she want, the whole country to die while she sits there laughing and wants Aus to suffer as much as possible? They even paid the required asking fee for MDNA so it must be true.

Edited by Martini123

Well, I am sure you would feel she "owes" you a visit too if you were in Australia. In saying that though, please fellow Aussies, stop talking about her not touring Australia in every thread on the tour section. Even I am sick of hearing it and have lived through the pain.

To be fair Australia is one of her most successful markets. She rules the charts there. The MDNA snub was the worst because she issued her apologies only because her gym was opening in Sydney that very week. That was so fucked up.

She should play Australia when she has a more hits focused tour. S&S wouldve been perfect. Perfect blend of old and new

Hope Australians get another tour already!

Agree MDNA skipping sucked even though understood M family obligations.

Guest bluejean

Yes let's create an Australia thread as it is a sensitive topic and I'm sure many fans overseas are sick of hearing about it just as much as we are sick of being let down.

Who wants to create it?

You can! I won't be engaging in it as I'll be flying to the US to see her!

According to MadonnaTribe, the tour will be officially announced next week.

This matches the information given to people who pre-ordered the album at musik.dk: The tour will be officially announced next Monday!

Guest bluejean

Imagine all the traveling airplanes and boats in and out of Australia have been cancelled for months so Madge can't come to Australia nor can fans fly out to see her <3

Imagine the whole tour getting cancelled because world war 3 breaks out! Ho ho ho aren't I hilarious!

Guest bluejean

According to MadonnaTribe, the tour will be officially announced next week.

This matches the information given to people who pre-ordered the album at musik.dk: The tour will be officially announced next Monday!

Fabulous! Can't wait!

Guest Hunterlas

Just to be clear, I have never stated Madonna owes Australia anything - it's HILARIOUS to me when fans overseas act like fucking idiots and make assumptions about Australian fans.

Fucking idiots? why? cause we are sick of hearing you bitching? cause we think that you expecting a special set list is not only ridiculous but also delusional? ask yourself who's the one really acting like an idiot.

This is unfortunate cause the reality is that not all Australian fans behave like that, are posts like yours however, with the never ending reminder to the world that Madonna has personally "let you down" that are giving Australian fans a bad reputation. Madonna does loves her fans but she is above all running a business, going to Australia simply hasnt worked out during the last tours, for whatever reason, period, if you take this personally then you need to talk to therapist about it.

And no, I would never feel Madonna "owes" me a visit... not even if I was in Australia. I have been a FAN my entire life and I have never felt she owes me shit. I grew up in Venezuela and the second I was old enough to travel, sold every fucking thing I owed at the time (that wasn't much) and flew to Miami to see the Drowned World Tour. I have seen her about 30 times since, but never once I forget how incredibly lucky I am she is still making music in the first place and thats she is still touring.

So the Spanish presale for tickets is confirmed for March 12th and 13th - meaning main ticket sale for the Spanish concerts is most likely Saturday March 14th. I suspect this will be the date for most countries. Very soon!!

and source...?

tumblr_macremS2zw1rdutw3o1_500.gif

My bank account isn't ready for this...

and source...?

Waiting for the actual source, but Madonnabribers posted it

and source...?

I think that would be MadonnaTribe. But musik.dk also confirmed last week that the date and venue of the Danish concert would be announced on 2 March :)