Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

*Congrats for Australia!! (burp) IF this is indeed happening lmao. She sooo owes you B I G time. This would be the most dirty cock tease ever if she flakes on you again :/ but I'm feeling very optimistic this time for some reason!

Dates are coming soon!!! Maybe this Monday!!!! Get ready for presales!

I wonder why are they gonna announce the Oz dates first when they are supposed to be after the Asian ones.

Guest bluejean

Well if tickets go on sale June 9 it would make sense for the announcement to be this coming week

:rotfl::rotfl: You didn't only put her in the same sentence as Springsteen, the Stones and Fleetwood Mac but you put her BEFORE them! LOL

Well, she was the most recent major act to perform at a winery....unless Billy Idol counts....! :mellow:

Dates are coming soon!!! Maybe this Monday!!!! Get ready for presales!

I wonder why are they gonna announce the Oz dates first when they are supposed to be after the Asian ones.

Maybe she's dropping Asia (for being too supportive for Pariah especially in Philippines & Malaysia) to make way for Oz? :dazed:

IPex's info posted here last week in now making the rounds in the gossip pages of Australian newspapers country wide.

The media have been saying that she'll tour Perth as per Ipex post but he/she later said that Perth has been canned for the winery shows so hopefully the Perth fans won't be too disappointed after getting their hopes up.

If Tokyo is a given, she needs to do Macau and Manila in Asia,other fans can just easily travel to them.

I heard rumors of blowjobs being given in the audience at the Girlie Show,I hope they film RH in Oz!

Guest bluejean

I heard rumors of blowjobs being given in the audience at the Girlie Show

That was Showgirl Homocoming

If Tokyo is a given, she needs to do Macau and Manila in Asia,other fans can just easily travel to them.

I heard rumors of blowjobs being given in the audience at the Girlie Show,I hope they film RH in Oz!

Okay it's official: my virgin ass is going to every Aussie show