Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

Guest ziggy

Unless she films an earlier show in Europe. I would love Rebel Heart Live in Berlin personally! That venue is right next to the Berlin wall.

Powers that be: please make this happen.

I sure hope Australia will be filmed. Since it's the last leg and she hasn't been here in over a century, I think she'll add some goodies in the setlist so I hope it'll be filmed in all its glory.

I really think she will add more US shows in January. I can't see her doing a month in Asia.

Same.

I really think she will add more US shows in January. I can't see her doing a month in Asia.

:confused: But aren't the Asian shows going to be in February?

Guest bluejean

Yes but there are 3 weeks of January currently empty. Unless she takes 3 weeks off.

And then we have the entirety of Feb. Is she really going to do a whole month in Asia? There's already been whispers there aren't many Asian shows planned.

I want her to take 3 weeks off, she needs that break to be on fire for Asia/Australia. I don't want her to be burnt out, she gives EVERYTHING for every show she gives.

Guest Rachelle of London

I want her to take 3 weeks off, she needs that break to be on fire for Asia/Australia. I don't want her to be burnt out, she gives EVERYTHING for every show she gives.

This!

End the tour on a high rather than burnt out a la South America 2012

Yes but there are 3 weeks of January currently empty. Unless she takes 3 weeks off.

And then we have the entirety of Feb. Is she really going to do a whole month in Asia? There's already been whispers there aren't many Asian shows planned.

Well, if you look at the calendar, it's not really three weeks, more like two. And I don't think she will rush back from her New Years holiday to add more U.S. shows, but I suppose it's possible.

I think the San Juan dates will be the last ones in the Western hemisphere. I think Asia will be in February and (as Ipex said) Australia (and maybe NZ) in March. I suspect there will be a 5-7 day delay between the San Juan dates and the first dates in Asia (they will need time to fly everything pretty far and Madonna & company will need to adjust to the time zone change). I suspect there will be a minimum of 4 shows in Japan (that's 1 week), and then if we get 2 shows in Seoul and 2 in Manila that's another week in February, and then 2 in Macau and 2 in Bangkok. Then add a few days to get everything down to Australia/New Zealand? It's practically March. I could see them shoe-horning in Singapore and maybe one other city (maybe Taipei?).

If NZ is in the cards, I am wondering if those would fall in February and therefore before Australia (since the tour is ending here)?

Guest bluejean

Well the reason I said no Asia is because the source said that to begin with. But I agree, Asia makes more sense than adding more US cities.

We can't really gloss over the info about there not being many dates planned for Asia, because it's the same source as the info about Australia. If we believe that Australia is happening in March, probably only east coast, tour will end in Australia etc. etc., then we have to believe that she's not doing an extensive tour of Asia.

Guest bluejean

We can't really gloss over the info about there not being many dates planned for Asia, because it's the same source as the info about Australia.

Exactly. But then Papa Smurf is right. The terms are vague. If she's doing 1 month in Australia then 10 days in Asia could be considered brief.

Fair enough. It all depends on what Ipex means by "not many dates". Would she really take the show to four different countries (all involving overseas travel) for one concert in each city? That's a lot of movement (over water) and quite different to doing a show in Austria and then a show in Switzerland.

I'd say Asia will get around 10-12 shows, Japan is a certainty, rumors also of Macau & The Philippines, I'd also say shows are likely in some of the following countries - South Korea, Tawian, Thailand & Singapore

I'd say Asia will get around 10-12 shows, Japan is a certainty, rumors also of Macau & The Philippines, I'd also say shows are likely in some of the following countries - South Korea, Tawian, Thailand & Singapore

can someone tell me where they rumoured those cities?

What's a winery show??

Australia has a lot of wineries and in recent years, it's become popular for them to host outdoor concerts/festivals. International acts such as Mariah Carey, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Idol, The Rolling Stones have all performed gigs like this and Fleetwood Mac will be later this year.

Australia has a lot of wineries and in recent years, it's become popular for them to host outdoor concerts/festivals. International acts such as Mariah Carey, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Idol, The Rolling Stones have all performed gigs like this and Fleetwood Mac will be later this year.

:rotfl::rotfl: You didn't only put her in the same sentence as Springsteen, the Stones and Fleetwood Mac but you put her BEFORE them! LOL