Youtube video "Everything Wrong with Madonna - Like A Prayer"

tuckeye

I know I should not laugh but some of it was quite funny. I also remember the obsession that several radio dj's and a lot of guys I know had with Madonna's boobs in this video. Seems the guy that made this had the same obsession. :lmao: Makes me laugh as now the exact same guys keep drooling over Katy Perry's boobs.

The same people make heaps of these things, mostly about movies. Sometimes funny, but you have to wonder if they spend their whole time on doing this it sounds a pretty miserable life. I was going to reply on utube but couldn't bother. Like, it's not even supposed to be jesus, and art doesn't need to make sense...

the first half of that was really irritating and a largerly M-bashing fest. Often these videos are on point, luckily this one got there two thirds of the way through.

But most importantly it made me realise I don't think I've ever watched the Like a Prayer video all the way through :huh:

the first half of that was really irritating and a largerly M-bashing fest. Often these videos are on point, luckily this one got there two thirds of the way through.

But most importantly it made me realise I don't think I've ever watched the Like a Prayer video all the way through :huh:

For real??