NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

HOT.

cue Gaga's passive aggressive crapoetic response : "I am the phoenix, rising from my eyes in fire space over yesteryears kingdoms where kings and QUEENs watched serfs BLEED and vomit tithe for them to collect in their big SLAYing hands with their voices trapped. I will regurgitate and art myself in my own hole."

I am sinking in my own vomit while reading such bullshyt

It was Mert and Riccardo Tisci that kept saying she was gonna be in Rio.

As much as said, they just tagged her on Instagram. The Vogue Brasil magazine kept on saying she was invited and would be here.

Hmmmm

Gaga:

Friendship is only friendship when it is real. Passionate and relentless. Forgiving and joyful. Don't forget today to have real moments with your friends. Not a text, or a tweet, an Instagram-- that's all deceit. Hold real hands, kiss genuine lips, be a truly strong human force.

10614368_10153099904084574_4227921831398

Yes Gag-ass, keep teaching people about being genuine, thank you

Lady_Gaga_DJing_Paris_hilton_laughing_cl

It's a body revolution

lady+ga+ga.jpg

2October2012-Lady-Gaga-Body-Revolution-2

lady_gaga_png__5_by_lightsoflove-d6ihzao

Hip Injury

article-2361014-1AC52C33000005DC-503_634

ibm5V9pohzYcpC.gif

:rotfl:

I've just been reading the comments on that Gaga pic and came across this....

10881774_335027766681631_1756098986_n.jp

Unbelievable!!!!!!

Oh I see :rotfl: Amazing how after 5 years the little children still have to comprehend that Madonna is THE reason why that phoney talentless brat exists in showbiz in the first place. Talk about slow

I think her haters post is funny, but I hope she just continues ignoring the toxic negativity people direct toward her.

She's at her best when she's angry :laugh:

tumblr_log57mBVAU1r02hico1_500.gif

Oh s**t M might be spending way too much time on Instagram :ohno: .

I think her haters post is funny, but I hope she just continues ignoring the toxic negativity people direct toward her.

I don't think she is really that angry. I think it is just her being funny and her sense of humor. That's one thing I love about her is she gets so much criticism but she can usually deflect it with humor and wit. She doesn't usually go on profanity laced vile tirades against people online like some artists do. I don't think she really lets it affect her too much.

I don't think she is really that angry. I think it is just her being funny and her sense of humor. That's one thing I love about her is she gets so much criticism but she can usually deflect it with humor and wit. She doesn't usually go on profanity laced vile tirades against people online like some artists do. I don't think she really lets it affect her too much.

I agree, I think she's just having fun and joking around a bit.

I went to H&M and it was HILARIOUS. I went to the counter and noticed "hey mr Dj" sprawled in graffiti on the walls and told my friend "look!" and sang music. He then points to this little tiny box of CDs far from the register with 4 cd's in it (cause it's all that fit) and guess what it was!

CHEE TO CHEEK!

I asked the guy "how many of these CDs have you sold?"

"I've worked here since they put out that album...I haven't seen one sell and I doubt anyone else has sold any"

His coworker was next to him and she laughed out loud and was like "I've never sold any either and thank god I fought with the manager so we didn't have to hear that album played. Her voice is so annoying"

I walked away very content! 👍😂😂

I went to H&M and it was HILARIOUS. I went to the counter and noticed "hey mr Dj" sprawled in graffiti on the walls and told my friend "look!" and sang music. He then points to this little tiny box of CDs far from the register with 4 cd's in it (cause it's all that fit) and guess what it was!

CHEE TO CHEEK!

"I've worked here since they put out that album...I haven't seen one sell and I doubt anyone else has sold any"

His coworker was next to him and she laughed out loud and was like "I've never sold any either and thank god I fought with the manager so we didn't have to hear that album played. Her voice is so annoying"

I walked away very content!

:rotfl:

CHEE TO CHEEK!

I walked away very content! 👍😂😂

I know we're supposed to be living for love but I thoroughly enjoyed this!

CHEE TO CHEEK!

I walked away very content!

tumblr_n6exxz6CsH1s9rrcgo1_400.gif

Good point!

Madonna is not angry, she's an adult, her career is made, she had and has an amazing life, kids she worships, a job she adores and she's a completly free woman so i highly doubt some mean messages from angry teens or bitter adults will have an impact on her life. She's laughing at all this with this regram and we've been following Madonna long enough to know that she's at her best when she's challenged and now she seems like she's very hungry.

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna is not angry, she's an adult, her career is made, she had and has an amazing life, kids she worships, a job she adores and she's a completly free woman so i highly doubt some mean messages from angry teens or bitter adults will have an impact on her life. She's laughing at all this with this regram and we've been following Madonna long enough to know that she's at her best when she's challenged and now she seems like she's very hungry.

love the first bit but is she best when shes challenged?

true blue

like a prayer

ray of light

music

those are all really happy times for her. and it seems thats when her best feel good albums are created.

love the first bit but is she best when shes challenged?

true blue

like a prayer

ray of light

music

those are all really happy times for her. and it seems thats when her best feel good albums are created.

She was challenged with True Blue her first album with production credits (officially) and trying to prove she was no flash in the pan like people said at the time. Even Like a prayer came after a (what seems like) long break just like Ray of light. Music was also a challenge to make after the acclaim Ray of light received. Maybe i did not use the word right, when i say challenge i don't mean it in a negative way, i mean she's hungry. To me Madonna always felt challenged anyway since she was not the critics darling or the favourite of the big entertainment family (like cyndi or Gaga was and is), she always seems to be in a league of her own hence why so many other singers or ex whores are still bitter she does not give them the time of day. They all are what they call "show business friends" and Madonna always seemed to me like she hated all that fakery. Her success is a permanent "fuck you i don't need you" to them.

Guest Pud Whacker

Well I guess if you're really looking for challenge you'll be the one to find it! :rotfl:

I always consider those her happy albums. Even if it's laced with drear.